Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria (26119 Views)

Reno Omokri Celebrates His 44th Birthday / Buhari,Dangote,Fayemi At 44th Meeting Of Manufacturers Association Of 9ja(pics) / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike's 44th Birthday Celebrated In Grand Style - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by sammyj: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2016
Mofe lowo bi dangote !!! cheesy
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by Thisis2raw(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2016
After this they negotiate on how to sell Port Harcourt refinery to him.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by Phonefanatic: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol Just try applying for his graduate trainee programme

Who respect help?

I don't need those stipend job bro it can't foot my weekly expenses...... Go for it.
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by hazyfm1: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2016
Phonefanatic:
I use to respect Dangote until recently as for the other Malam he doesn't deserve any.

People are busy making money, U are there seeking for who to respect... Who fvcking cares who you respect??

Get a life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by jegz25(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2016
Phonefanatic:
I use to respect Dangote until recently as for the other Malam he doesn't deserve any.
like they know u exist
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by Chinom(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2016
Dangote fall my hand. He should explain to Nigerians why his Cement should be sold for N2,200. He still buys his dollars at CBN rates. Too many govt. concessions given to this guy.

He should reduce the price of his products asap.
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by calyto: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2016
Who your RESPEK don epp?

loool

Phonefanatic:
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by passyhansome(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2016
For all I know you showcase innovation or new invention, and not ubiquitous commodity, no platform for youths with Ideas to showcase it. Nigeria and nepotism, ethnocentrism and oppressing the youth. Rest my case.
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by Phonefanatic: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2016
hazyfm1:

People are busy making money, U are there seeking for who to respect... Who fvcking cares who you respect??

Get a life

Lol. To you life is about making money grin grin useless life

1 Like

Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by folu4real(f): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2016
Federal Govt rely on this Dangote alot. No wonder he told Federal Govt 2 sell Nigeria assets in other 2 buy them. I hope this man wont buy Nigeria itself.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by Semper247(m): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2016
Phonefanatic:

So what has ur respect brought him?

Useless comment
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by ugoobikamsi: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2016
nice one
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by bashobusa(m): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Phonefanatic:
even the Dangote himself u respect his money not him, rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by solidifi: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Dangote is an ashawo businessman. Any president that comes on board, Dangote will get close to him
for him (Dangote) to buy Nigeria from him.

Dangote is showcasing his processed foods to Buhari. Processed foods that people are now running away from
that give different kinds of sicknesses.

What of the goods produced in Aba? Buhari will NEVER like to see those ones. But I tell you they are better than
Dangote processed foods.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by LorDBolton(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2016
bbdiamond:
this is only a means for big business mrn like him to display their products to the FG. what about young entrepreneurs who have manufactured beautiful products, how can they get on this platform .

they can't .

Do u know the story of swansea city? Stoke city?

Oga prove urself in the Lower leagues and you'll get admitted to the higher levels.

If u can't see buhari u can see that big man on ur street, colloborate with people who sabi formulate business plan and try to sell your idea.

Before drake became who he is today he toiled in the underground scene same with jcole

so abeg no vex for dangote grin
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by hazyfm1: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Lol. To you life is about making money grin grin useless life

Ah!! Get money first, U will know how wrong you are... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Life is more about giving, sharing and making others happy, how can you do all these without money??
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2016
Phonefanatic:

I don't need those stipend job bro it can't foot my weekly expenses...... Go for it.

Lol grin the rich don't brag jare grin
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by Rett0: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:

Come out and you will be supported

Not true. I'll explain y he is a monopolist later with facts.
He's one of the problems of Nigeria's economy.
Those that understand economics will understand.
I'm quite busy now, later.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by ihedioramma: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2016
1stCitizen:
The man that wants to buy the only working asset Nigeria possesses when Ajaokuta steel is there looking for a buyer.
It will never work only if they want ipob to go they now sell it and give ipob there own .
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by Babachukwu: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2016
They are just promoting only one man in this country.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by John902(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2016
seunoni34:
And you think they care about your respect?
think about a President that lost his prestige,and ruled Like he lacked the people's legitimacy...
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by ephi123(f): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Monopolist Dangote. After frustrating other competitors out of business undecided
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by arsenal33: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2016
Nairadays:
[b][/b]

The conference will be about Dangote but God bless the hustle of my Igbo Brothers who has the capacity to turn Nigeria into the China of Africa when Government invest fully in the South Eastern Manufacturing unit.

Their state govanors can also help instead of chopping all the state money
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2016
grin Wailers foooooooodu don readyyyyy woooo grin grin grin

Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2016
1stCitizen:
The man that wants to buy the only working asset Nigeria possesses when Ajaokuta steel is there looking for a buyer.
Don't mind that selfish aboki. Trying to take advantage of the present economic situation.
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by freedom96: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2016
Phonefanatic:
I'm the only mallam that's aware of ur respect nd disrespect grin
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by Nairadays: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2016
arsenal33:

Their state govanors can also help instead of chopping all the state money

You're right arsenal. That's the reason why reducing state governor's influence and giving the LGA's power will also help.
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2016
ephi123:
Monopolist Dangote. After frustrating other competitors out of business undecided
.......Frustrating Importers out of business ! you mean? grin grin grin

Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by arsenal33: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2016
sammyj:
Mofe lowo bi dangote !!! cheesy

find a job
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by specimenC: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Who cares?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Projected Among Top 20 Economies In The World By 2050 - BBC / NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges / TSM Campaigns In Dino Melaye's Domain For Ododo Of Apc In Kabba Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.