Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria (26117 Views)

Reno Omokri Celebrates His 44th Birthday / Buhari,Dangote,Fayemi At 44th Meeting Of Manufacturers Association Of 9ja(pics) / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike's 44th Birthday Celebrated In Grand Style - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by ThundrCork(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2016
I was there and stood beside Dangote before we all went in. a great honor for me smiley
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by IamThrive(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2016
Mr. Buhari should also show Dangonte what he has done to support his fleet of business in Nigeria.

grin
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2016
you are definitely right. Everything in Nigeria is about few businessmen/women monopolizing every sector. Govt should encourage those young entrepreneurs who need financial help to establish themselves. Though I know all the money Dan.gote is flowing doesn't belong to him alone. He is fronting some individuals.
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by neocortex: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2016
Phonefanatic:
I use to respect Dangote until recently as for the other Malam he doesn't deserve any.

Why do you respect him in the first place ?
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by drnoel: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2016
bbdiamond:
this is only a means for big business mrn like him to display their products to the FG. what about young entrepreneurs who have manufactured beautiful products, how can they get on this platform .

they can't .

U see d light now
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by ephi123(f): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2016
ZuzuMan:
.......Frustrating Importers out of business ! you mean? grin grin grin

There really is nothing amusing about this undecided
I am referring to local producers, this guy gets lots of exemptions and what not from the government and then crashes the market to the detriment of the competitors. In a normal country he wouldn't be getting away with this but of course this is Nigeria where anything goes. I doubt if any anti-competition laws exist.
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by ephi123(f): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2016
PatrickAnyanwu:
you are definitely right. Everything in Nigeria is about few businessmen/women monopolizing every sector. Govt should encourage those young entrepreneurs who need financial help to establish themselves. Though I know all the money Dan.gote is flowing doesn't belong to him alone. He is fronting some individuals.

Exactly. What a lot of people don't realize is that a competitive market will always be to the benefit of the consumer. Put an end to MONOPOLY in Nigeria!!
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by Samjr(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2016
NoMoreTrolling:
How many products does Dangy have sef

Na wa oh!!

Need an Xbox One, Check my Sig
Sugar
Salt
Coal
Cement
Steel
Power
Fertilizer
Refinery
Petrolchemical
Noodles
Flour
Rice
Tomato
And much more I can't remember now

1 Like

Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by Samjr(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2016
Tweakm5XXx:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6#
For Etisalat, dial *229*9#
For Airtel, dial *123*57#
For Glo, dial  *127*0#‎

To purchase any of our data bundle, follow these easy steps;
Data Bundle Prices are listed at the bottom of post;
1. Choose data plan you want to buy.

MTN
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

GLO
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

ETISALAT
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

AIRTEL 
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS .

Why should I trust you when you just registered on nairaland 16mins ago #scam
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by 9ja4show: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dangote!!! Continue selling salt and indomie and remove your eyes from national assets
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by zurine(f): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
truely a great man
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by daygee12: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nairadays:
[b][/b]

The conference will be about Dangote but God bless the hustle of my Igbo Brothers who has the capacity to turn Nigeria into the China of Africa when Government invest fully in the South Eastern Manufacturing unit.
So because dangote no be igbo u need to hate him? igbos with low self esteem.
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by Nairadays: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
daygee12:

So because dangote no be igbo u need to hate him? igbos with low self esteem.

My brother am not Igbo. I just think our governments have not done much in accelerating our manufacturing capacity as a nation by not tapping into the goldmine of industrialization which is clearly manifesting in Nigeria's south east.

And talking of self esteem, all the Igbos I've met doesn't have low self esteem.
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by KomonSense: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
lol
I guess u're serious abt hating Buhari... Pls give me one reasonable reason why?
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by KomonSense: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
ihatebuhari:
lol
I guess u're serious abt hating Buhari... Pls give me one reasonable reason why?
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by KunkeAkinola(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
mostHandsome01:
awesome, that's y we shouldn't let the recession discourage us!
entrepreneurship is the way to go, many billionaires in the world made their money during recession because they seek out a problem or demand and solved it, it doesn't matter how much dollar is, you can do something.
God bless all the aspiring Entrepreneurs out there.

You are right. People are failing to see beyond this recession, it's an opportunity for smart enteprenuers. We will make it out rich!
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by baryour97: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
pendusky:
While we are crying of economic recession Dangote is busy producing

Dangote Sugar

Dangote Salt

Petit Tomato Paste

Dangote Cement

Dangote Sacks

Danvita

Dangote Macaroni

Mowa Water

Dangote Flour

Dangote Spaghetti

Ziza Milk

Dansa Juice

Dangote Noodles

And

Dangote Refinery in view...

While Many are crying about economic recession, few are making plenty money from the recession

#Dakkada
Oh because of recession now, he should not produce again?.... We are the problem of ourselves, someone is producing in his own country to boost the GDP but you are here saying bad about him.
Re: Dangote Shows His Products To Buhari At 44th Manufacturers Association Nigeria by mostHandsome01: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
KunkeAkinola:

You are right. People are failing to see beyond this recession, it's an opportunity for smart enteprenuers. We will make it out rich!
surely we will.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

END Of The APC In Lagos State - Displaced Slum Dweller Claims / ‘Bury Your Head In Shame’ – Oyegun To APC / With 14 Days Left To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Ize-iyamu Weighs Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.