Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results (25720 Views)

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by BackToLife: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by Eeyaniyi(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by guywitzerogal(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pls I need clarification on this rigging an election is it corruption or not? Or is it only stealing of funds?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by darlingbae: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
guywitzerogal:
Pls I need clarification on this rigging an election is it corruption or not? Or is it only stealing of funds?
hmmm, abi ooh?
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by Omeokachie: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Cant fault this comment.
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by Franchise21(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
shocked
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by CJERRYEMILEX(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
it can now be clearly seen that the so called Sherrif has the hand of Jacob but the voice of Essau

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by MadCow1: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:
Who is sheriff again

Sheriff (a.k.a Abu Qaqa) we know...

Markarfi (A.k.a Al-Banawi) we don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by CJERRYEMILEX(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
it can now be clearly seen that the so called Sherrif has the hand of Essau but the voice of Jacob

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by veekid(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
modath:

PDP's "AUTHENTIC" chairman of course. smiley

Okay so PDP has a "FAKE" chairman initially or now?
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by divineappo(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by gbens2000(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
see him fat face mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by emynike2001(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
IT IS DAMN TOO LATE TO CRY WHEN THE HEAD IS CUT OFF. grin
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by wristbangle: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
salabscholar01:

grin grin Sheriff be like: So our Pastor who talk say the election was smooth yesterday, now don change music? abeg make i run far before news men come dey come interview me for here oo... grin grin

gringrin
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by bumi10(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
hahahahahaha, Sherif still dey alive === hahahahaha

PDP ntooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Now PDP will reject election result, another PDP will accept it

hahahahahahaha,
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by Dukejaja: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:
Who is sheriff again
A man with a long cap from Borno who parades himself as PDP chair

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by anonimi: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by confistified(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:
in my opinion i think The Election was fvcvking Rigged sir sad honestly i think apc don't deserve to Win
In Osho's voice.... Go nd die cheesy
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by anonimi: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
guywitzerogal:

According to our DullardPoo in Aso Rock, it is not corruption and it is not stealing.
It is simply INCONCLUSIVE!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267407_abacha_jpeg5dbd38353fc0f4bfc47236b71cb78dbe

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
confistified:
Jesus... I guess APC also rigged ur comment. .. See English God undecided
undecided
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by confistified(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by confistified(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:
angry angry
Better be thanking the modify option grin
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by justmenoni: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
edo people don dey go brazil? what ever happened to italy?

ionsman:
Pardon my spellings....

Singing......Obaseki win o gele gele

Emwanta gele nõ o gele gele....
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
confistified:
Better be thanking the modify option grin

lemme joor let me vex my vex angry angry
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by Uyi168: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Afterall,he didnt support POI domination as pdp flag bearer in d 1st place
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by confistified(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:

lemme joor let me vex my vex angry angry

Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by Gkemz: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Who doesn't know that Sheriff is a traitor working to destroy PDP
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by Abcka811: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
KillerFrost:
I weep at Nigerian politics. Apc has supernaturally turned saints.. Pdp are now forming angels . ... Apc supporters are fools.. .pdp supporters are idiots.. ... All of you want improvement yet you keep voting same people into power and expect change in results... .i weep.. ..we have several other parties in this country.. ..what ever happened to them ....why not try other options.. ...must it be APC or PDP?. .... Na una sabi.. .. One thing is certain ....Theres no moving forward in Nigeria until we come to our senses and use our votes to put this greedy thieves were they belong.. ..... Quote me if you like.. You ain't getting any reply from me
I have also asked myself if this is a country? I hate this country to finish. Are we so foolish that we keep doing the same thing yet shouting for a changed system. I really hate this country.
Re: Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results by Jacks14: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
mohince:
Hahaha..... Sakkkkk APC sakkkk!!!!, sai buhari ba ja da baya POI should better take that bold step, and make that phone call, congratulating Our New Governor
ubanki da a.p.c dole ni,mu bata yarda ba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru / Protest In Rivers State Over Black Soot Pollution (PHOTOS) / Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.