Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) (9655 Views)

Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis / ‘crude Oil Production May Hit 2.3mbpd In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by jonhemma11: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Press Release:

OPEC Agrees Landmark Deal to Cut Oil Production

…Once again, Dr. Emmanuel I. Kachikwu's International Diplomacy Yields Dividends as oil prices surge.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/opec-agrees-landmark-deal-to-cut-oil.html

Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by DEXTROVERT: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2016
When
Did
That
Become
His
Achievement .

For
Your
Information
Our
Crude oil
Is
$30
Per barrel

4 Likes

Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by Jeetkool(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2016
smiley
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by Okundaye4(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2016
That's good, thumb up.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by jedisco(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2016
Lol
APC and propaganda. The tiltle should rather read "Saudi Arabia decides to cut output". Kachikwu has been begging them since but they know we are little players and may have even been hoping that the bombings in the Niger Delta and unrest in Lybia would serve as a cut. Sadly, Nigeria may not gain much from this if the bombing continues

5 Likes

Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by Neimar: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Ida
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2016
This govt should not repeat the mistake of the past admin when the prices eventually do surge. Please.
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by Pavore9: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Feeling indifferent.
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2016
Kk
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2016
Liars.
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by Laid2001: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2016
good
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by gurunlocker: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2016
OK... that's one of his achievements abi?
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by kingvectorv(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2016
Good one

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by DozieInc(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by stano2(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2016
We need to see OPEC's letter and not this because the lies from this administration can make one run mad.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by ezera(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2016
This administration and her opportunistic tendencies. I weep! cryThis administration and her opportunistic tendencies. I weep!
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by swizzdre(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2016
Nice!

Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by Kaybee14(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2016
I do hope this would reflect positively on the masses.
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2016
Great Job!

ezera:
This administration and her opportunistic tendencies. I weep! cryThis administration and her opportunistic tendencies. I weep!

gurunlocker:
OK... that's one of his achievements abi?

jedisco:
Lol
APC and propaganda. The tiltle should rather read "Saudi Arabia decides to cut output". Kachikwu has been begging them since but they know we are little players and may have even been hoping that the bombings in the Niger Delta and unrest in Lybia would serve as a cut. Sadly, Nigeria may not gain much from this if the bombing continues
DEXTROVERT:
When
Did
That
Become
His
Achievement .
For
Your
Information
Our
Crude oil
Is
$30
Per barrel

When you all will not read to understand. That's why many of you fail in school!
BIGOTS!!!

This hate is really seriously killing you without you knowing!

There is absolutely nothing this government will do that will be right in your eyes.

Keep hating till 2019! angry angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by Rett0: 9:41am On Sep 30, 2016
Leave ND oil N face Mining.
Let ND enjoy their oil, let other regions enjoy their minerals.
In Australia, Perth is not doing so much now because of fall in oil price but Australia is still blooming because of Mining and other economic activities.

Canada is not crashing because of Alberta.

We can't continue like this.
PMB N oil are like....
Until Nigeria is restructured,
I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by sammyj: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2016
Hope this help boast the economy when oil price increases!!! grin
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by kings09(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by salabscholar01(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2016
ok
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by lafuria1(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2016
Many of you are not following the news at all
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by Akpan107(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2016
Hmmm... We are talking about taking back our crude oil, Kachukwu is still making oil deals.

He should be talking about granut oil deal and leave crude oil alone.

When the Niger Delta are really ready for oil business, the world will know, but for now, we are not.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by proeast(m): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2016
How does this affect us
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by lafuria1(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2016
proeast:
How does this affect us
It does, if the prices of oil goes up, more revenue (dollars) to Nigeria, which means a lot if things since we are a dollars import dependent country, exchange rates will drop and prices of goods can be a little bit cheaper.
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2016
When Buhari said he would try stabilise the oil market, many mocked him.
Now you see.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by 989900: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2016
GenBuhari:
When Buhari said he would try stabilise the oil market, many mocked him.
Now you see.

Buhari, Kachikwu, and many business and political leaders worked hard for this.
Re: Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) by Akpan107(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Rett0:
Leave ND oil N face Mining.
Let ND enjoy their oil, let other regions enjoy their minerals.
In Australia, Perth is not doing so much now because of fall in oil price but Australia is still blooming because of Mining and other economic activities.

Canada is not crashing because of Alberta.

We can't continue like this.
PMB N oil are like....
Until Nigeria is restructured,
I rest my case.
I said it earlier on my previous post, that When the Niger Delta are ready for business, we shall invite the world.
It's no longer business as asual in the Niger Delta.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobia: SERAP Asks African Com. To Take S.A To Court,seeks $10b For Victims / IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army / Northerners Mention The Only Candidate In APC That Can Defeat Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.