Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army (9649 Views)

Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army / Sit At Home Continues IPOB Criminals Paste Posters PHOTOS / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by nairalandankrah: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nigeria Army have warned Intersociety to Stop supporting Igbos & ESN

The Nigerian military unit have said that the activities of intersociety have “endorsed the mindless criminalities of proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and its armed affiliate, Eastern Security Network (ESN).”

Director of Army Public Relations, Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu says Intersociety’s latest report is an attempt to incite the public against the Army.

“Civil rights groups, International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law, otherwise known as InterSociety, has an antecedent of making unverifiable claims, aimed at supporting the activities of terrorist groups in Southern part of Nigeria.”

The spokesman called the allegation that in 14 months, troops burned “100 Igbo communities, attacked not less than 1000 dwelling houses belonging to unarmed civilians and destroyed property valued at N40billion” as lies without evidence.

“The report also alleged that security operatives killed 1150 innocent and defenceless ndigbos within the said period.

The Army insists it is a “cherished national institution” that is fighting at different fronts for the sovereignty and unity of Nigeria and would not permit IPOB “dissidents and their cohorts” to undermine national security.

Nwachukwu said the NA conducts its operations in line with global best practices and does not involve in extra-judicial killings and abuse of fundamental human rights.

“More worrisome is the fact that organizations such as InterSociety turn their eyes the other way, when terrorist groups like IPOB/ESN forcefully deny law abiding citizens their inalienable rights to freedom of movement through their illegal sit-at-home order.”

The statement advised Intersociety and “and their likes” to re-channel their concerns to the “crimes committed by IPOB terrorists, who abduct, torture, maim and kill innocent Nigerians under the guise of struggle.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/20/alleged-killing-of-igbos-intersociety-supporting-ipob-esn-nigerian-army/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by peacekante: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Whoever is surprised about this is a terrorist like Nnamdi kanu

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by chiagozien(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nigeria terrorist army can only tell that to zombies in the zoo called Nigeria.

We in East know those killing and burning our houses,They are Nigeria terrorist army.

All of una go have a date with boko,iswap and bandits.

114 Likes 13 Shares

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by foryourmindnow: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tell this propaganda to low IQ zombie skull miners who believe they can get rich by extracting and selling Lateefu and Nuradeen's skulls for 5k in Ogun State. They're the only group of idiots demented enough to believe this kind of rubbish grin cheesy

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by BKayy: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Oga Soldier/Army, we the people know who is abducting, torturing and killing our people because of the struggle and they are not IPOB.

They dress like you and once we see their van, we take cover.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Go and sell that at Sabongeri

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Biafrannuke: 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Brigadier Nwaekwensu I hope nobody will shout 'they have families' when the time comes.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by helinues: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Another lies from Lagos-Ibadan express way media.. Which army? The ones that are no longer in any part of SE as ESN have taken over the security of the SE which make the region more peaceful

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
True nothing but the truth.

They killed Dora Akunyili husband

They killed labor Party Candidate in anambra state

They burnt chu okongwu house

They burnt joe igbokwe house...all in anambra state.

They killed a young girl in front of teaching hospitals in anambra.

They kidnap, cannibalize and roast....I can go on and on but Dinner must be served.

And these atrocities are committed by non Indigenes in anambra state...

Their end will be disastrous.

Below is the Ipob terror group reigning havoc on market women

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by HEBEI: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
angry
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by SmartGadgetz: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Humans and nature fights and win every obstacle of life, regardless of time and space. No matter how it goes down in this war now MR RIGHT will always prevail over any form of evil in Nigeria and the world at large.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by FalseProphet1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Useless coward Army.

ISWAP has a caliphate headquarters in bronu yet all they keep ranting about is the peaceful south east.

I see Boko Haram overrunning Abuja, I see the south breaking away from the north, I see the north in disarray.

This I have seen.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by kollinz1234(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Conduct a Refrendom so we can know whether the people are for Ipob or not

...so we can know whether the easterners wants to remain with your God forsaken geographical contraption or not

...so we can know whether the easterners will want to share same country with people who has continuously showed xenophobic attitude towards them since the civil war or not.

If you are not ready to do the above, then you are not ready to build a nation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
So army has turned to broadcasters. Why are they doin the work of the media? Besides i hardly read what the army has to say about boko haram and bandits except boko haram is technically defeated or we will crush them. Please i challenge everyone to get there pvc to vote out these skull miners.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by money121(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ok
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Lattop1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
I don't believe the Armies for anything

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by boulala84: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Oga oo
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by attarri(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
If eastern governors have earlier seen the storm like Governor Wike, they too would have wheeled the stirring away from it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Sunnycliff(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tfy all Liars.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by heniford2: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Another trash talk

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Emma15678: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:
Another lies from Lagos-Ibadan express way media.. Which army? The ones that are no longer in any part of SE as ESN have taken over the security of the SE which make the region more peaceful
Helinues I least expected this nonsense talk from you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by teejayreal(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
The army sef no go tell you the real truth.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
They kill innocent people and blame IPOB

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Mapono: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
A country gone to the dogs
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Dcaliphate(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bastards!!
The Nigerian Army are terrible liars and very evil people. They have killed innocent civilians and burnt several houses in several villages in the southeast on unproven allegations that the said houses are harbouring ipob members. They did it in Akabo town in Ikeduru LGA in Imo state last year. I saw it with my own eyes i wasnt told., go and confirm it if u think its all lies. Its my village. They did same thing in Orlu LGA in same imo state and also did so in Awgu LGA in Enugu state. They do so and come out and deny it. It is evil. There is underground war going on in his country against the southeast. The NA are habitual liars.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by LilyColin(f): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
Na only resident zombies go believe this propaganda

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo In Lagos Back Sanwo-olu, Kinsmen Endorse Isiaka In Ogun / 2 Dead, 1500 Homes Destroyed In 3 Flooded LGAs Of Katsina / Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.