Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Teedum Nke-ee And Hannah Agboola Win Mr And Miss Nigeria UK 2016 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Teedum Nke-ee And Hannah Agboola Win Mr And Miss Nigeria UK 2016 (22108 Views)

Erico Anthony & Silver Onyinyechi Ezenezi Win Mr And Miss Nigeria International / Mr And Miss Nigeria International 2016 Finalist In Their Tradition Attires / Photo: Meet Naomi Nneamaka Ijeh, A Contestant For Miss Nigeria UK 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teedum Nke-ee And Hannah Agboola Win Mr And Miss Nigeria UK 2016 by ogtavia(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
9ja4show:
I wonder why British people don't have Mr & Miss England Nigeria..only in Africa you see nollywood award Canada , Miss Nigeria UK version..
population is key...we have Nigerian communities in those countries and for the purpose of socializing and getting to know each other..its important to congregate...Nigerians and conspiracy tales are like...you know that picture...smh
Re: Teedum Nke-ee And Hannah Agboola Win Mr And Miss Nigeria UK 2016 by Damibiz(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
We re great people who REP any where we go....i am proud to be a NIGERIAN nd nt a Ziafran...sorry ooooh .....biafran
Re: Teedum Nke-ee And Hannah Agboola Win Mr And Miss Nigeria UK 2016 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
soberdrunk:
Strange name "Teedum Nke-ee, never heard it before, where is he from? Abeg wetin dem use pick winner? No offence, from the look of the contenstants i can confidently be "Oga" Nigeria Uk without stress........... angry angry
u get bad mouth sha grin
Re: Teedum Nke-ee And Hannah Agboola Win Mr And Miss Nigeria UK 2016 by Icansing: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
gurunlocker:
Football age don dey beauty pageant also?
I been wan ask the same question
Re: Teedum Nke-ee And Hannah Agboola Win Mr And Miss Nigeria UK 2016 by mantre: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
cheesy

Re: Teedum Nke-ee And Hannah Agboola Win Mr And Miss Nigeria UK 2016 by bigblackbooty(f): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damn my kinda guy. Dark, tall & handsome him still get body join awww. I prefer him 2 d girl
Re: Teedum Nke-ee And Hannah Agboola Win Mr And Miss Nigeria UK 2016 by mondee02(m): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
deebrain:
BEAUTY IS INDEED IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.

PLS, WERE THEY ALSO CONTESTING FOR VAMPIRE ACTORS TOO? COS I CAN SEE POTENTIAL IN THE TWO LADIES THAT POSED WITH THE QUEEN AS SHE HELD HER TROPHY.

THANKS.
But why you wicked like this?
Re: Teedum Nke-ee And Hannah Agboola Win Mr And Miss Nigeria UK 2016 by honestivo(m): 4:19am On Sep 30, 2016
Congrat mene Teedum, proudly Ogoni son
Re: Teedum Nke-ee And Hannah Agboola Win Mr And Miss Nigeria UK 2016 by favexx(f): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2016
Am not understanding. The age and the looks are not understanding 2 me
Re: Teedum Nke-ee And Hannah Agboola Win Mr And Miss Nigeria UK 2016 by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2016
Beehshorp:

Sambisa, he is the only surviving son of burantashi and his forefathers are descendants of Gandoki the warlord
Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teedum Nke-ee And Hannah Agboola Win Mr And Miss Nigeria UK 2016 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event / Let's Talk About Arm-pit Deodorants / Meet Irikana Umaoro Love, Mr Rivers State Thanks Nairalanders For Voting For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.