Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) (47576 Views)

Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic / MC Oluomo Shuts Down Oshodi Area As He Strolls Through The Streets. Photos / Obaseki Celebrates On Street After Receiving Certificate Of Return From Inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by olokeded: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
Edo state Governor-elect, Godwin Obaseki pictured this evening after INEC declared him the winner of the Edo state Governorship election today.

(PHOTOS) Edo election: Obaseki defies rain, celebrates victory

http://punchng.com/photos-edo-election-obaseki-jubilates-rain/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Mologi(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
naija fear....
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wailers where are you? Come and see Alhaji Godwin Obaseki jubilation.

APC

CHANGE

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by legendgalas(f): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
I wish him a fruitful reign with lots of progress

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by onifader10(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:

APC

CHANGE
Progress not change.

15 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
GO

Pls don't disappoint Edo people that gave you the

Mandate

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Agimor(m): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:

APC

CHANGE
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Dansiki1: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Happy for him

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by izzou(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
I was expecting a crowd behind

Congrats to him

May the people of Edo enjoy the continuity you bring

cool

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by edudguy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Ekeke1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wishing him a fruitful 4yrs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by oshibote1: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congrats to my man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
At last Na Godwin
Wait first let me go and call Wailers they need to celebrate with us

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congratulation "GO"
You work hard for that post and
Campaigned with all seriousness.
Don't disappoint us sir, and don't allow WAILERS to laugh at us they ve bad mouths
We know them here though they re not on this thread right now cause they re allergic
to good news. I'm still waiting to hear from their chief wailer (CW) in the person of Fayose.
In all na Goodwin.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Chest beating for ipods with multiple accounts on nairaland without PVC always hyping things while winning for the patient Afonjas and d entire edo people...especially d Akoko Edos that endorsed Obaseki to emerge.

wait o, I never hear Osu say I be Osu before....why? grin grin grin

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by jeff1993: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
mtscheeew .... Osho Baba's 3rd term has been finalised ........ If Iyamu had win it wud av been generational looting with Ana IH n igbenedion ...... TNK GOD Edo pole choose d lesser of d two theives

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Dottore: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Alusinejeuka(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
I doubt the credibility of this election. where are the crowd jubilating with him?
I weep for my country

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by c4tnoelz: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
na ur tym
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Yian1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Their umbrella s are leaking seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by allytinted: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by vani86: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC - PDP - KOWA- CNN

party dont matter a lot to voters, the individuals integrity, honesty and public perception is what make many people vote for a particular person.

He won cuz the people see him as a better option not because he is in APC.

So please those shouting wailers stop, no need to rub your victory in their face. Enjoy your win

7 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good one. Congrats to him and APC

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by phemmyutd(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Alusinejeuka:
I doubt the credibility of this election. where are the crowd jubilating with him?
I weep for my country

Happy weeping

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by youngvizzy1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
That's my governor smiley wink TeamApc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Vanderandrew(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
I am a supporter of APC but I sense they rigged somewhere. the people of Edo State are not jubilating at all

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by Sweetcollins: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Vanguard News
Don't celebrate yet, Ize lyamu tells Obasaki

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by GbovoLee(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
see as the crowd is scanty at his bck.basically edo pple dont really like this guy..if not everywhere for scatter nd swt just as the same way when chelsea won the champions league

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Obaseki Celebrates His Victory On The Streets (Photos) by shaddoww: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Tomorrow na working day, guess he will have to wait till Saturday for his people to really come out to celebrate with him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kadilo Barina-Kabari Vowed To Never Shave Beards In Rivers Finally Cuts It Off / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu / Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.