Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court (9652 Views)

Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial. / Why Buhari Will Keep Dasuki In Detention- The Nation / FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by TamedWolf90: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:
That criminal must rust in jail

So shall it be

Rust

Shey na Iron?

2 Likes

Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:
So shall it be
I hope you and your family experience same as you wish him...

1 Like

Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by saintandsinnerz: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:

All I care is that guy must pay for his sins
Your comments are always senseless. You want him to pay for his sins but do not want to bring him for trial. Are you alright at all? I have noticed your moniker in almost every thread making senseless comments all over the place. Aren't you tired of your folly? Are you this less busy? It is time for you to think about your life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:

Never claimed to be one

This Guy makes alot of children in the NE orphan

homeless , lost their means of livelihood

And you DAILY worship Buhari and APC bunch who politicized and tribalized insurgency while frustrating all government efforts to clear insurgents... hypocrite!!!

5 Likes

Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by Ayindesegun10(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2016
Aufbauh:
I have the feeling that Dasuki himself is utterly ashamed to stand trial as the evidence against him seems overwhelming.

Is it Dasuki or Buhari that's running away from open court action? Isn't it Buhari who's not producing him in court? sadists like you bunch...

3 Likes

Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Sarrki or saraki imagine say the guy (dasuki) gave u 200m what wld hav been ur say or comment on this topic?
sarrki:

So shall it be
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by PassingShot(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2016
Fyno:
I like the way Buhari is showing GEJ how to use power.

He has turned himself to God, killing and locking anybody he wants.

Dasuki,NNAMDI KANU,FFK,SHETIMA,METU,ETC have tasted the bitter pill.

But many Nigerians are happy with it and it will continue till it gets to you.

A people deserves the leadership they get
"We will not touch anyone who hasn't committed a crime against Nigeria" -PMB
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by chernest2002: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:

So shall it be
if he is a criminal why is Fg not making haste to prove it, why illegal detention?

1 Like

Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by abdulmuqsit15(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2016
Fyno:

If u are afraid then do what is right
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by shuggah(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2016
demolinka:
Why EFCC dey fvck up like this Na? Produce the man and let the case be dealt with on time. All these unnecessary adjournment no make sense. Let the man go and start eating watery beans in a mosquito laden 30-man cell; that is justice!
dasukis cell room will still be beta than ur sitting room.

1 Like

Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by chernest2002: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:

Never claimed to be one

for your eyes?
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by abdulmuqsit15(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Same with Buhari and all the politicians.
how? wailers everywhere self
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by abdulmuqsit15(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:
Buhari is a jihadist pheadophile

Quote me bad luck will follow you
continue wailing
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2016
Fyno:

Lol relax bro. First to do no dey pain. What subsequent government will do is better imagined than experienced.

Those keeping quite today because it favour them may cry tomorrow when the table turn.

Injustice to one is injustice to all

3 Likes

Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by zicoraads: 10:42am On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:

The people you mentioned above

Caused alot of havoc in the NE

Bros Pls for once let us look above party, religion and

Where they come from
And so? Should they then be kept incommunicado indefinitely? Everyone, I repeat, everyone deserves their day in court. No matter how huge the crimes they have committed are.

If those responsible for World War 2 can be put on trial and sentenced, what offense will anyone commit that would warrant the persecution to turn into judge and jury.

3 Likes

Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by Saintp(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2016
Omeokachie:
This government is afraid of the revelations that may come out.

If they are not asking for a secret trial, you will find them jittery in going ahead with the case as is the situation here.

I would have thought this would be the antic of the defence, but coming from the governments side tells alot about what is hidden.

PMB is fighting Dasuki not because of his corruption in the arms saga but just a payback and revenge for Dasuki's role against him in 1984. If he was sincere in prosecuting Dasuki, this case would have gone far now. Will it now take a whole tenure to prosecute a thief like Dasuki? probably second tenure for Appeal and Supreme Court judgement. If fighting corruption will move at this pace, then it doesn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by neocortex: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2016
Aufbauh:
I have the feeling that Dasuki himself is utterly ashamed to stand trial as the evidence against him seems overwhelming.

Are you saying that Dasuki is the one preventing EFCC from producing him in court ?
And is Buhari aware that Dasuki is calling the shots even while detained ?

2 Likes

Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by Saintp(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Lol relax bro. First to do no dey pain. What subsequent government will do is better imagined than experienced.

Those keeping quite today because it favour them may cry tomorrow when the table turn.

Injustice to one is injustice to all

Any victory that does not follow the principle of equity, justice and fair play will be short lived. Tables will turn at some point and revenge will be served hot. Maybe it will become the turn of PMB and his lovely family to be harassed using the same apparatus he abused.

2 Likes

Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by uzokasi1964(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Aufbauh:
You're funny, please where is the evidence?,did you even read the passage because if you did, you will see that Efcc and Co. are deploying delay tactics

1 Like

Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by Izonpikin: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2016
PassingShot:

"We will not touch anyone who hasn't committed a crime against Nigeria" -PMB
by being a dictator didn't the lanky man commit a crime against Nigeria and Nigerians..i guess you must be educated enough to know that..but i think i am wrong...

1 Like

Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by ije22: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2016
Fyno:

when u struggle to buy data to defend someone who stole ur money then u must know the person who place a cause u to appease him to free u
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:

Where they come from
what is more senseless than the govt. you signed to uphold the social contract endorsed by its subject to obstruct justice. Look if they have enough evidence against this guy, they should just push his trial and send him to jail. Stop making it sound like he has been convicted already. does it not trouble you that this case seems to portray a certain lack of clarity by the govt. and therefore the possibility of the guy to go Scot free and also your case might be called up tomorrow and you will be treated same way even though you might be innocent.
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by PehaKaso: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Your comments are always senseless. You want him to pay for his sins but do not want to bring him for trial. Are you alright at all? I have noticed your moniker in almost every thread making senseless comments all over the place. Aren't you tired of your folly? Are you this less busy? It is time for you to think about your life

Ignore him, he's a Muslim from Northern Nigeria.
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by kernel504(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Fyno:

While demystifying Tinubu, you guys where wailing, shouting foul.
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by Mufasa27(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
JBUZZ:
Apart from Kanu whose case is political, the rest are thieves and they don't deserve pity. They deserve to rot in jail. Imagine the number of innocent people, including women and defenseless children who have lost their lives in the north east because of those looters. Those who managed to survive are now poor, homeless and sick.
If you're not in the North East, you may not understand the extent of damage those demonic politicians have caused.
In fact I dey vex.
Now that we have a new government, what have they done to better the lives of those people in the north east ? The girls are not yet back, they haven't even win the war against the boko haram guys, tell me what's their achievement ??
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by Mufasa27(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:

Where they come from
Agreed, aside from trading blames and illegal detention of political opponent, what has this government done in the area of fighting the Islamic sect and bringing back the girls !
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:

Where they come from
Its not about party or religious dogma, it's about what is right and letting justice take its course. Keep talking like this and you might be a victim of dictatorship, you will be locked up for something as funny as a Facebook post.
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by NoGawking: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Aufbauh:

Overwhelming??

Yet they want secret trial

They have nothing to jail this man and that's the fact

That why since they've arrested him the trial have not even started mere going back and forth
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by zurine(f): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
let the trial begin na, what's the reason for all the adjournment
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by 1stdammy: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:

Never claimed to be one
You can't proof that yet, you know?...............
Re: Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court by Organs(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
sarrki:

Where they come from

FYNO: Go sit your yansh somewhere.... If you know what those people stole, you go carry gun shoot them, Nigerians are dying daily because they do not have money to even register at a govt hospital, i am not talking about treatment or drugs oh, i am talking about registering to even see a half educated naija doctor, you sit down there dey yarn from your anus. what you should be complaining about is why Buhari no hold the other thieves around him and in APC?? and not the nonsense you are saying. There were people in GEJ's govt that did not steal money, nobody is disturbing them so how will it get to you one day if you did not steal money?? an example is attahiru Jega, no report where he stole money, also, NOI's has not been proven yet so nobody touch am, but Diezani is holed up in London because she sabi wetin dey.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moshood Abiola's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Ministerial Appointment, Call To Greater Service – Aregbesola / Obasanjo, Zulum, Kwankwaso, Maduka, Innoson For Leadership Excellence Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.