Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) (28847 Views)

Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Is that all?

Hmmm...people be talking like it wasn the best rigger that "won"! I have friends in the security circles that were posted to ensure security there. The reason for the postponment was that PDP had strategised plans to rig & win (which i abhor), & the plot was uncovered!

Now, APC/Adams went a-planning to "defeat" PDP in their own game! Within the extra time, a lot was done in conjuction with greedy security personnel & INEC officials...

Congrats to G.O...now it's the turn of Edo to 'enjoy' the nonsense going on in Abia. Well-made lawyers & our SANs will begin to lobby for 'counselship'...& then the state resources get drained! Let the courts decide...

Lubbish politicians!!!

My happiness is that people can now see that "karma is a terrible slut - never incur her wrath". PDP is now 'licking from the pot of soup that they prepared'!

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by MzMercie: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good for him
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
TPAND:
INEC is no longer credible
simply because people deceiving people was actually now deceived by Edo people huh

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by harmony9: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC is just too corrupt, i hate dem!

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Felincous(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
#PDPMUSTDIE #PDPMUSTDIE #PDPMUSTDIE 4 US 2 ENJOY OUR NIGERIA.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by OgundeleT(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
anybody that know Edo very well will know oshiomole really perform excellent compare to the day of igbinedion

4 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by hUmaneOne: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Felincous:
#PDPMUSTDIE
#PDPMUSTDIE
#PDPMUSTDIE 4 US 2 ENJOY OUR NIGERIA.
I am on the fence as per Edo .

But we need a vibrant opposition to act as checks and balance else APC becomes tyrannical. Don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Tmoyo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
PDP Nairalanders sabi grammar like kilode....Ize iyamu, the dogmatic agent, Ize iyamu, the colossal attacker of irresplendent outputs of Esho, Ize Iyamu, the edifice with the theory of jingoism, Ize iyamu, the dogged agent against travesty of injustice....At last, Ize iyamu, the only resolution to the reason behind Edo PDP wailers.....at least person go rest now....yeye wailers with graphite memory....
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Hardeysolution(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
King Odukoya Harbayormieh Adedamola
I request for reasonable reasons why Nigeria should or could be great. I am worried about the kind of citizens Nigeria produces. This is not just cool for us.
Ever since I was born, there has been one kind of mistrust of the other of anything about the government. It's been widely believed that anything from Nigerian govt is mere propanganda. The N-power was regarded as propanganda. The establishment and constitution of committees are just selfishly brought up. When will we think right?
I understand clearly that we have been manipulated years ago, but aren't we the manipulators who sell out our conscience and future to parties not even persons. Right from 1914, we have rejected peace and refused peaceful coexistence right from onset. Igbos wouldn't give the nation peace as long as the president is not from their region. Same with other tribes. But a question, can it be better when local government isn't settled when the chairman isn't from the ward of some people? Wards in totality make up the federation. Or right from the family when there isn't peace. How then could you demand national peace?
This is an issue that matter most. The media, blogs, wouldn't promote peace and unity. They will spread hate news and just in a bid to get followers at the detriment of national peace. The country belongs to all of us. Let's in peace and harmony live together.
Whether Christian or Muslim, one Nigeria should be our target.
Whether south, north, one Nigeria should be our target.
Whether black or white, one great nation should be our target.
We are great. We aren't terrorists. We aren't militants. We are Nigerians. Let's in unity make Nigeria great. Do your part as I do my part. And tomorrow, we will get someone at the top to change this county.
God bless ex presidents.
Let's support the current one.
We should always know that love is paramount.
Let's shun ritualism.
Let's shun human trafficking.
Let's shun mediocrity.
Let's be one again!
Solution

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Paseus(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
PDP pls go and die

:DPDP pls go and die
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
otokx:
How did PDP want to defeat a man whose names have God, Win and Oba inside it?

Epic! grin
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Btruth: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mercie97:
PDP is dead and buried in Edo state. only Edo people who suffer from amnesia will want PDP to return to power.
But someone from Edo that I meet this afternoon told me that the real Edo people did not vote APC, that it was the outsider that's really supporting APC. Will that be right?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by autonomous22: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
I no blame una, datz y Iuv my dear Rivers state coz we no fit allow una (APC) do doz rubbish una perform for Edo.... like say na Rivers state even if na slap we for dey give una since.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
guttentag:
Them no fit snipe the morafucker down.

God is watching all this cocksuckers

what you wrote may nail you if you Dont know... I pity you sha... you shd watch what you post,comment and share online..
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Ondo Next!
PDP Must Die!
Amin! Amin!! Amin!!! Fire! fire !! fired!!!!

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Like My Gov Oshiomole says............."PDP GO AND DIE" grin grin grin
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by dondavinchi(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Qmerit:
Where re those wailers looking for Crowd? Come and see crowd and eat it as dinner! "GO" has been blessed by God and would be sworn in as first citizen of Edo state come Nov. 12. 2016. Osho boasted not to handover to Fake Pst as gov. God has answered him with Godwin Congratulation GO Congratulation good people of Edo state.
which igbo u smoke?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Qmerit(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
dondavinchi:
which igbo u smoke?

The one we bought together at mama
Nkechi's place.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Ondo Next!

PDP Must Die!
lol... Pdp brought this shamefulness upon demselves.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
guttentag:

y cant you go and snipe him yursef and see yursef sniped while he still lives.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by jollyjarkofgod: 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Am not APC non PDP but in beloved Edo state I don't want PDP to smell that seat cuz they mess edo state up way back.. Thief is always a thief...

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
TPAND:
INEC is no longer credible
Was inec credible b4, like someone said, the best rigger won, I can't bet my right hand that PDP also rigged this election, but APC was smarter.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
autonomous22:
I no blame una, datz y Iuv my dear Rivers state coz we no fit allow una (APC) do doz rubbish una perform for Edo.... like say na Rivers state even if na slap we for dey give una since.....
At least Edo election was peaceful, nobody die, no violent and apc won but in rivers I cannot count number of people that lost their life cause of election all for PDP to win.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
harmony9:
APC is just too corrupt, i hate dem!
And PDP is a party of saints.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Elbowroom: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
guttentag:

You can go and snipe him down
Ode
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Elbowroom: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pdp won ekiti, rivers and bayelsa = True democracy
Apc won Edo state = Inec rigged the election

haha The witch wey de do you from your village de ride keke napep.. .

Mtcheew pdp must learn elections aren't won through rants, propaganda, abusive comments, blackmailing etc

And elections arent won on social media either, you can ask your hero more about that.. .

PDP said they want to change the change haha
I laughed Awon scammers oshi

They said we're going through hardship, caused by who?
Ondo election loading... Eti ya werey danu
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by oluxy(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Some family lives don better again. Employment, contracts etc has open for them.
Those people won't know recession again.
God, pls open ur gate of blessings of heaven for me, siblings including whosoever that read this, share this, n like this and join their faith with me.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Samtob90(m): 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

My dear..I see you've a despotic tendency,to rule and cut off any form of opposition... why shout PDP must die..is that okay by you,for apc to rule this country without opposition?

Would have been a shameful thing for APC if pdp won this election..you know what it mean to chase out incumbent with. All its rigging machineries..

Your wishing death on PDP..while they're are working hard to put their structure together..
And you're in this country,seeing the intrigues in your party Apc.

Even with political permutations stating that your party might not survive 2019..yet your wishing dead to aparty that control atleast 9. State including oil rich states.

You my friend is funny..
And maybe. When you get to ondo and mimiko activates his rigging mercenaries..hope you will be bold enough not to complain.

How painful is the result to you?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by ileogbenfidel(m): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2016
If elections were conducted on thhe Internet Ize iyamu would have won, but come to think of it how many of this people ranting that they wanna change the change have PVC or actually residents of edo?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by tukdi: 12:25am On Sep 30, 2016
chat2deen:

POI "go and die" in Osho baba's voice grin grin grin
Bro wat's up, how are u doing, i hope you are fine!

Just checking up on you! cheesy
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Abbeyme: 12:39am On Sep 30, 2016
pearlejiro:

How much is crowd? With small money you can organize crowd even for your child dedication...

En en, you mean people can also rig for child dedication?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe / #TakeItBack Movement: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Kano (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.