Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) (28848 Views)

Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Jobabori(m): 2:41am On Sep 30, 2016
U
ificatchmodeh:

My dear..I see you've a despotic tendency,to rule and cut off any form of opposition... why shout PDP must die..is that okay by you,for apc to rule this country without opposition?

Would have been a shameful thing for APC if pdp won this election..you know what it mean to chase out incumbent with. All its rigging machineries..

Your wishing death on PDP..while they're are working hard to put their structure together..
And you're in this country,seeing the intrigues in your party Apc.

Even with political permutations stating that your party might not survive 2019..yet your wishing dead to aparty that control atleast 9. State including oil rich states.

You my friend is funny..
And maybe. When you get to ondo and mimiko activates his rigging mercenaries..hope you will be bold enough not to complain.

So Mimiko is a better rigger. Let it be confirmed in the next election.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Gnja: 3:21am On Sep 30, 2016
Godwin!cngrats,sai baba!
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by samsono30: 4:44am On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=ificatchmodeh post=49783151]

My dear..I see you've a despotic tendency,to rule and cut off any form of opposition... why shout PDP must die..is that okay by you,for apc to rule this country without opposition?

Would have been a shameful thing for APC if pdp won this election..you know what it mean to chase out incumbent with. All its rigging machineries..

Your wishing death on PDP..while they're are working hard to put their structure together..
And you're in this country,seeing the intrigues in your party Apc.

Even with political permutations stating that your party might not survive 2019..yet your wishing dead to aparty that control atleast 9. State including oil rich states.

You my friend is funny..
And maybe. When you get to ondo and mimiko activates his rigging mercenaries..hope you will be bold enough not to complain.

[/quote/]

Bros u dey wail with style, u and wailling are like 5 and 6.
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by chima24life(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2016
the election was rigged

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by frubben(m): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2016
Ain't wailing men! But with the victory of APC, it clearly shows nigeria is finished. GEJ God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 30, 2016
chima24life:
the election was rigged
na u rigged ma
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Qmerit(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Btruth:
But someone from Edo that I meet this afternoon told me that the real Edo people did not vote APC, that it was the outsider that's really supporting APC. Will that be right?

And who re the fake Edo people pls?
Re: Godwin Obaseki Addresses A Huge Crowd Of Supporters At Ringroad (photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Ondo Next!

PDP Must Die!

I have been expecting your comments and that of modath on the treatment meted out to Tinubu by APC regarding Ondo primary. Will you say something about that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Witches Drag Akwa Ibom Government To Court / Ex-PDP Spokesperson, Olisa Metuh Resigns From PDP / President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.