Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Marriage Of Mut'ah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Marriage Of Mut'ah (624 Views)

The Marriage Of Aisha At 9 / Marriage Of Aisha @ 9 / The Marriage Of Aisha To The Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Of Mut'ah by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
The mut'ah (enjoyment) marriage is a temporary marriage. Its duration is specified at the time that the contract is executed. At the end of the term, the two spouses leave each other without divorce. Furthermore, the two partners do not inherit from each other.
This type of marriage was common during Jahiliyyah. Its purpose was to merely fulfill a physical need for the man. Allaah's Messenger( Peace be upon him) permitted it for sometime, and finally prohibiting it permanently.
Abu Hurayrah(radhiallaahu anhu) reported that Allaah's Messenger(Peace be upon him) said: "Mut'ah has been abplished by marriage, divorce, 'iddah, and inheritance. " [Recorded by Ibn Hibban, ad-Daraqtni, and al-Bayhaqii. Verified to be hasan by al Albani(Sahih ul Jaamii no. 7022 and as- sahihah no 2402].
The ulama differ as to whether the mut'ah marriage was prohibited during the fight of Khaybar or the Conquest of Makkah. The latter position appears to be stronger, and is adopted by most of the 'ulamaa.
Sabrah bin Ma'bid(radhiallaahu anhu) reported that at the time of the Conquest of Makkah, Allaah's Messenger said:
"O people! I had previously permitted you to have women by way of mut'ah. But indeed, Allaah has now prohibited that until the Day of Resurrection. Thus, anyone who has any such women should let them go, and do not take any of what you gave them." [Recorded by Muslim and Ibn Majah]
Sabrah also reported: "On the year of the Conquest, Allaah's Messenger permitted us to enjoy women (with Mut'ah) as we were entering Makkah. But he later prohibited it for us---even before we left Makkah. [Recorded by Muslim, Ahmad and al-Bayhaqii]
Ibn Abbaas(radhiallaahuanhu) did not know that Allaah's Messenger prohibited the mut'ah marriage, so Ali(radhiallaahu anhu) reproached him and said to him: "indeed, Allaah's Messenger(peace be upon him) prohibited enjoying women(mut'ah) on the day of Khaybar, and he prohibited eating the ordinary donkeys (contrary to zebras). "" [Recorded by Ibn Hibban, ad-Daraqtni, and al-Bayhaqii. Verified to be hasan by al Albani(Sahih ul Jaamii no. 7022 and as- sahihah no 2402].

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Mut'ah by MrOlai: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2016
^^Shia people are coming for your head!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Mut'ah by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2016
@RABIUSHILE04

Be ready to hear stories of how some of the companions engaged in mutah and how some came to the earth through it, thats usually their defence, or how sunnis allow misyar and call it "marriage with intention of divorce"(only Allaah knows where they got that from).

Just wait and see grin..

JazakAllaah khaira!

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Of Mut'ah by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:
@RABIUSHILE04

Be ready to hear stories of how some of the companions engaged in mutah and how some came to the earth through it, thats usually their defence, or how sunnis allow misyar and call it "marriage with intention of divorce"(only Allaah knows where they got that from).

Just wait and see grin..

JazakAllaah khaira!

LOL, kb, I knw na!! I was reading a book ni, na in I rmb the shi'is on NL, na in I say make I burst their bubbles! You_know_who na!! Dem_dem!!! May Allaah grant us goodness. And may allaah expose the deviant sects amongst the ummaah ameen!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Mut'ah by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2016
MrOlai, I know na!!! All they know is bringing proof from orientalists and distorting Quran wa sunnah!
Re: Marriage Of Mut'ah by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2016
When you live near this shia ppl, you know that their height of HYPOCRISY is very HEIGHTY. Did u knw that their elite only engage in mut'ah with the mekunus female children amongt them?! The reverse can't be the case if it were to be a layman from them wanting to Mut'ah with a daughter of let say this one eyed prisoner with the FG!!! Also, did u knw some of their scholars say u can engage in Mut'ah with babies, waiyadhubillah!!! Despicable creatures, always dressed in black=evil....bakin hali, bakin way_of_life!!!!
Re: Marriage Of Mut'ah by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2016
Watch out for the Brainwashed infidels to come for you.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Mut'ah by Feanah(f): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2016
Hmm I always wonder how this mut'ah idea made sense to them . May Allah guide us unto the siratal-mustaqeem and make them see the truth , ameen

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Mut'ah by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
When you live near this shia ppl, you know that their height of HYPOCRISY is very HEIGHTY. Did u knw that their elite only engage in mut'ah with the mekunus female children amongt them?! The reverse can't be the case if it were to be a layman from them wanting to Mut'ah with a daughter of let say this one eyed prisoner with the FG!!! Also, did u knw some of their scholars say u can engage in Mut'ah with babies, waiyadhubillah!!! Despicable creatures, always dressed in black=evil....bakin hali, bakin way_of_life!!!!

Wow! I've never lived among shi'as so this discriminatory attitude is new to me, well I'm not surprised, shi'as are always in deception (taquiyyah) mode when with "mainstream" Muslims, ofcourse they can't hide such from "the wahhabis" no matter how hard they try, they hate "wahhabis" more than shaytan and firaun.

I remember watching one rafidha debating shaykh adnan al-aroor, they just finished watching a video of another rafidha(la'natullaah alayhi) called yaseer, he said Aaisha had a dirty, filthy and abusive tongue to the highest degree, after watching the video, the sunni shaykh responded to it with annoyance, the rafidha on the other hand was playing cool(deception mode) in other to make viewers feel sunnis cant control annoyance, he didnt even reprimand yaseer, so Adnan played a smart trick, he asked him if it is true that the wife of Mahdi engaged in mutah, wow! See annoyance from the rafidha, he roared like a lion, so that exposed him that his keeping cool meant he supported yaseer but in deception mode which Al-aroor exposed....

Such is the act of shi'as, i pray Allaah guide them to the truth – Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Of Mut'ah by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Wow! I've never lived among shi'as so this discriminatory attitude is new to me, well I'm not surprised, shi'as are always in deception (taquiyyah) mode when with "mainstream" Muslims, ofcourse they can't hide such from "the wahhabis" no matter how hard they try, they hate "wahhabis" more than shaytan and firaun.

I remember watching one rafidha debating shaykh adnan al-aroor, they just finished watching a video of another rafidha(la'natullaah alayhi) called yaseer, he said Aaisha had a dirty, filthy and abusive tongue to the highest degree, after watching the video, the sunni shaykh responded to it with annoyance, the rafidha on the other hand was playing cool(deception mode) in other to make viewers feel sunnis cant control annoyance, he didnt even reprimand yaseer, so Adnan played a smart trick, he asked him if it is true that the wife of Mahdi engaged in mutah, wow! See annoyance from the rafidha, he roared like a lion, so that exposed him that his keeping cool meant he supported yaseer but in deception mode which Al-aroor exposed....

Such is the act of shi'as, i pray Allaah guide them to the truth – Ameen.

They plan, but Allaah is the best planner. If u see their creed ehn, u will be amazed at their stupidity, ignorance, no-shame. I also have videos of a debate btw a sunni and d shia, I go really like make u send me some of their vdos tho, KB...what I've come to realise is that, most shias knw nothing of shia...sote the sunni scholar was even lecturing him on his shia, d shia was as u've stated wanting 2 keep cool until he got exposed, d presenter just dey shake head..LOL! Hypocrites!! You tel them 5-3=2...all dey wil insist is...it is only 1+1=2!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nation / Muslim School Needs Staff / Hijrah New Year Celebration - BIDA'H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.