Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) (97771 Views)

FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style (Photos) / Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student / UNILAG Students Sign Re-Absorption Form, Before Being Re-admitted Back To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:06am On Sep 30, 2016
But It's just d pen touching d boobs; some real feelings is way missing undecided
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by hotspec(m): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2016
d school lookslike OSCOTECH
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by arrested369: 12:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Its aint easy 2 gradute,it ol part of history dat wil nva repeat its self[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Laido: 12:32am On Sep 30, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Why in the world would I let a man who's not my husband touch me in such a way

This doesn't has meaning to me nah. Eversince I been signing ladies for signin out, iv always sign on ladies breast. The joy is much than you looking onto that...
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by modestdude(m): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2016
Spicylate:
Well, grab your chance now! Lol
I will accept this offer willingly if you are in the equation, not those mgbeke. In fact am coming to grab you now....lekwa udara mmicha
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by franugo(m): 12:50am On Sep 30, 2016
[quote aauthor=veekid post=49783440] if that girl is your girlfriend; how would you feel right now? [/quote]

dafuq is ur problem??! Dt is a rite of passage, be like say u never even enter uni sef.
If na ur gf, then after every every, she'd probably be more than a little aroused {ladies correct me if am wrong o} and you'd get to have some mind blowingly explosive sex, so why exactly does it pain u so U must be an extremely fanatical jealous lover, na ur type fit dy beat girl cause of misplaced suspicion
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by franugo(m): 12:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

madam don't be so uptight jor, pen on boobs dy kill If u want guys to sign 4 u, then u gotta allow it.
What am i saying? Even girls sef dy sign there too, so if u want anybody at all to sign, u need to be more liberal
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Aubrey1(m): 1:03am On Sep 30, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Did the supposed friend grant you permission to post his/her photo on Nairaland? You could get sued for that
sued for boobs posting??
#Kontinuu
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by franugo(m): 1:06am On Sep 30, 2016
Franchise21:
Y won't they behave like illiterates wen d supposed school is as bushy like wat I'm seeing in the pics

Tomorrow, these ones will start lamenting wen they can't secure a husband for marriage... Our educational system is crap

undecidedhow this would amount to a lack of husband is what i don't get, pls enlighten us undecided
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by franugo(m): 1:10am On Sep 30, 2016
adewalle1:
only fool will count this as a big deal!

gbam!
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by franugo(m): 1:17am On Sep 30, 2016
martineinstein:
true,but when it gets to front page,dont u think d mod will also be held if d info isnt verified before front-paging it?...its one thing to post and its another thing to push it to front page without verifying first

what exactly do u want d mods to verify in the original post?
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by franugo(m): 1:22am On Sep 30, 2016
mriyesecnerwal:
But tbh, this is bs. The girl is even comfortable with it. In this age, people still do this rubbish. Those who are so happy about the signing out bs are most likely on 2:2 or 3rd class. The guy too is just a goat. Stuffs like this can have impact in ones career. Not now but def later.

imbeundecided

1 Like

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by vitalisdiho(m): 1:23am On Sep 30, 2016
Nothing to say
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by juman(m): 1:32am On Sep 30, 2016
Absolute nonsense.

Why the school allow that nonsense.
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by franugo(m): 1:36am On Sep 30, 2016
happney65:

If my Girlfriend put her breast for ground make Boy dey sign on her means something is wrong with her..What Arrant nonesense...But anywoman wey put her bosom for ground,me go sign am,I go even press am join..Abi you no go do? grin grin

smhundecided
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Akansilewax: 2:29am On Sep 30, 2016
Make i run go sign time book on pussy
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Raddie(m): 2:52am On Sep 30, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Lolz!
Now where do I sign?
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 30, 2016
veekid:

By the factual meaning of your post; I can easily conclude you can allow me to append on yor arsenal like this?

na wa for this guy oo ..most of us did this on grad day na..normal level n its nothing joor n i was thinking op had something else...its harmless fun bt some hypocrites above would claim otherwise n na them dey open legs anyhow for fat pole enter..just because a gal allowed u to write on her doesn't mean u can enter d Jerusalem or handle her bobbii, its two very different things
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by seguno2: 4:35am On Sep 30, 2016
Temidayo9:
Its PPB, public private booooob, no problem if u torch it

Torch?
Do you want to BURN it?
Try to make sense na.

1 Like

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by donamen(m): 5:22am On Sep 30, 2016
how would you like it to be touched?. What happens to all the touchings nd suckings that ur guy has been doing to you.. i guess its a fake touching.....
Jessidaisy4:
Don't quote me if you have nothing sensible to say
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by DavidEsq(m): 5:27am On Sep 30, 2016
ashewoboy:

if you are not a virgin, you should keep quiet.
lipsrsealed
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by DavidEsq(m): 5:29am On Sep 30, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Ashewoboy, are u not making small small sense? Or is it me thinking u are making plenty sense? undecided
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:49am On Sep 30, 2016
Only cheap girls would allow this stuff. See their big big belly
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Fbanj(m): 5:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
. Talking like light chick named jessica ...take bike nd let d rider enter porthole ...maybe breast will nt connect to back... wink
Jessidaisy4:
. Talking like light chick named jessica ...take bike nd let d rider enter porthole ...maybe breast will nt connect to back...
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by shuggah(m): 6:13am On Sep 30, 2016
veekid:
if that girl is your girlfriend; how would you feel right now?
common writing of names after graduation!!! jealousy go kill u biscuit Abi veekid, it's ur type that beat girls, did the guy touch her?? or sleep with her?
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2016
Rubbish....
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Amanhasnoname: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2016
DTOBS:
Writing is not corruption
Touching is not corruption
So... Op! Wetin concern you? Oga pokenoiser...

BTW: it's dia sign out day and it's just once in a lifetime...
lol, so sign out is a necessity to you right?
Secondary school - sign out
University - sign out
NYSC - sign out
So what's ur point bruh
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by morbeta(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2016
This post is useless

Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by Pilate2016(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2016
omooba969:
All the guys just focus on the n1pple. grin

The chick nor fit comot/refuse sef cos the running of marker pen on her n1pple by guys don enter her bone marrow.

Cloud 9 loading... cheesy
Na AFONJA girl, see what bleaching cream has done to her fingers.
Re: Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) by suso(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2016
The polytechnic Ibadan students though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. / 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.