Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Flags Off Her Birthday Celebration On The Plane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Flags Off Her Birthday Celebration On The Plane (788 Views)

"I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Halima Abubakar 33rd Birthday Celebration On Set With Zack Orji, Uche Elendu / "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Flags Off Her Birthday Celebration On The Plane by PapiNigga: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kenyan television and social media personality, fashion model, video vixen and entrepreneur, Vera Sidika flags off her birthday celebration in an expensive way!

Her birthday is coming up and she is flying abroad to celebrate the big ’22’. She decided to have a pre-birthday celebration at the first class lounge within the airplane.

The crew even sang happy birthday for her and yes she shared it all on social media.

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/kenyan-socialite-vera-sidika-flags-off.html?m=1

Re: Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Flags Off Her Birthday Celebration On The Plane by PapiNigga: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
more

Re: Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Flags Off Her Birthday Celebration On The Plane by johnpaulo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Life is good,with money.
Re: Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Flags Off Her Birthday Celebration On The Plane by jesusson22(m): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2016
all is well

(1) (Reply)

Video: Davido Dancing & Gambling At A Night Club In Abuja / Twitter User Calls Out President Buhari For Signing A Letter With His Name Spelt / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.