Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

"I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) (88348 Views)

Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Amagite2: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Nigerian female love-vendor with Twitter name Freak_ho has revealed she had sex with former big brother Naija housemate, Teddy A.

She shared a selfie on them on a plane and wrote; "I bleeped TEDDY A ON THE PLANE. I AM SO DAMN HAPPY"

See more photos of the lady here;

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/i-fcked-teddy-a-on-the-plane-nigerian-lady-reveals.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS: Attention seeker!

Bloggers keep making this rubbish people famous !

257 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by mavinjay1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lol. The way she is spitting this kin nonsense tho.
I doubt if it is really a woman behind that handle

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Is it this bad?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by hammer6F: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
I WILL ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS.

SHE CAME WITH EVIDENCE NOT JUST CLAIM.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Nickijoy(f): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations oo.. yeye something

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Nightmareo07: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin I hope d plane get toilet sha

4 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by chicoMX(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations! undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by mikejj(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin cheesy..u have won the award of GCFR..

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Some women are shameless, bam bam pele

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
cool

4 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by AHCB: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations! And they say women don't kiss and tell. grin

20 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Toks06: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Some ladies no get shame ...and to think this is someone's girlfriend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Chai!
Na style the babe take announce say the boy get big Kporyon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by JesuEruOluwa: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Talk of a classless guy...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by kckings250: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sense is far from here sha.

4 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sky ashawo

3 Likes

Congratulations grin you only get to live once,
cheesy So who are you gonna fvck next undecided

6 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by nigeriantalk: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congrats
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Bossontop(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
undecided
Well na ur work na........if u know u know

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Plane ashi
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by wyzoe: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by linearity: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
I don’t know if it is the Ho or the Moderator that pushed this to front page that is seeking more attention because of their perceived low esteem and desire to remain relevant despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Given what makes Nairaland front page these days, it is good to conclude that we are on a downward spiral here.

7 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by tonio2wo: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
hammer6F:
I WILL ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS.

SHE CAME WITH EVIDENCE NOT JUST CLAIM.

Where is d evidence?

8 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by N0favors: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Good for them both
Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by kckings250: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Probably, since he can do it in the toilet, where else can't he??.

1 Like

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by Osinachiadinma: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
When the plane crashes we will be wondering why? Evil everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) by nomskill: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
See Achievement oh, well plane better passToilet, abi na plane toilet? Why is it always in the toilet cheesy ?Abi na toilet Teddy Mama and papa do him own?

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina Debuts Her Baby Bump, Shows Her Husband / Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) / Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.