Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Despite Recession, I Remain Happy And Financially Buoyant, See How - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Recession, I Remain Happy And Financially Buoyant, See How (613 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Despite Recession, I Remain Happy And Financially Buoyant, See How by Hardeysolution(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
You will be surprised at the way I make it despite this hard time. I want you to know that people build houses, commission new offices and projects. I am not left out tho. How did I make it despite this hard times?

One thing is that I do not complain or go around murmuring.. I only believe what the bible said about me that those who trust in the Lord will run and not get tired, I will walk and not be weary. I will continue to fly high like an eagle because he with me Is greater than the one in the world. The psalmist said even if the cubs go hungry, those who trust in the Lord shall not lack anything good.

It's all about God.

Make a decision today meanwhile I do not complain for any reason because all is good for them who trust God.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Despite Recession, I Remain Happy And Financially Buoyant, See How by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Despite Recession, I Remain Happy And Financially Buoyant, See How by DLondonboiy: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
You are using faith?? Lol

Hunger will kill you...don't go and look for work

(1) (Reply)

Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu / NNPC To Commence Commercial Bio-fuel Project In Nigeria, Says GMD / Flooded Port Harcout After The Rain Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.