Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide (4230 Views)

PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan / Just Look At How This Nigerian Guy Finished All Of Us / #EdoDecide#:Labour Party Campaigns For PDP Candidate Pastor Ize-Iyamu(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Poweredbreww: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Qmerit:

God bless you bro! Morning
Don't mind that good for nothing window mouth who voted apga in his state and expect me to vote pdp in my state they re soul annoying. Don't kn what they think with.

They are wicked people that dont want progress for others, I dont know there problem with other peoples state. That was how they want us to vote the cursed PDP in Lagos, shameless and bitter people.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by wristbangle: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2016
Qmerit:

God would punish you for insinuating what you know nothing about! That I voted means I took money right? Fool you must be for life, so, in your imaginable life I need money to vote for a party that gave me good rds to drive on, I should take money to vote for a party that makes the majority of Edo people. Know that governance is not all about stealing? That I should take money to vote for same party that re not among states who get bigger allocation from federal yet it's not owing state workers? you re brain dead if you think so, that I should ve taken money to vote a party that makes us known students re not suppose to learn under trees and students re to use fans in class? Oh you wanted me and my dear family to vote for your thieves and share the money gangs?
Or vote for your sect of looters who killed Edo politically for 10yrs, you must be a witch/wizard or allergic to good things in life.
Bad losers, majority of Edo people are smarter than you and your likes think!
Coward and brainless human being! Just know in Edo state you would remain a sore loser as long as democracy stays. I rather support pdp in Akwa-Ibom than Edo State.

What an electrifying blow shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Qmerit(m): 7:39am On Sep 30, 2016
wristbangle:

What an electrifying blow shocked

I just served him with what suit him.
Can you imagine what he voted why quoting me.
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by designking: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2016
I Edolite really made me proud. PDP must be wiped out of Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Rad1cal: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Qmerit:

[s]God would punish you for insinuating what you know nothing about! That I voted means I took money right? Fool you must be for life, so, in your imaginable life I need money to vote for a party that gave me good rds to drive on, I should take money to vote for a party that makes the majority of Edo people. Know that governance is not all about stealing? That I should take money to vote for same party that re not among states who get bigger allocation from federal yet it's not owing state workers? you re brain dead if you think so, that I should ve taken money to vote a party that makes us known students re not suppose to learn under trees and students re to use fans in class? Oh you wanted me and my dear family to vote for your thieves and share the money gangs?
Or vote for your sect of looters who killed Edo politically for 10yrs, you must be a witch/wizard or allergic to good things in life.
Bad losers, majority of Edo people are smarter than you and your likes think!
Coward and brainless human being! Just know in Edo state you would remain a sore loser as long as democracy stays. I rather support pdp in Akwa-Ibom than Edo State[/s].

See as e pain this N10 Akara zombie. For a paltry Akara you all sold out your souls.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha !
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
PassingShot:

This is nauseating!

So, the election is fraudulent if PDP loses and credible only when it wins?

It's under this same INEC that Pdp won Rivers, Bayelsa and even won a senatorial seat in Kogi. You mean those were a fluke?

Besides, you and PDP have failed to even state categorically what and jow exactly APC rigged this election that's making you guys foam in your mouth.

Sore losers!
I'm sure the pained loser will never ever be able to respond to the points raised here.
PDP shud be ready to cry frm now till 2030 then Nigerians might jus decide to ve a chAnge of heart.
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by doctokwus: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Granted that Obaseki may not be the ideal candidate to move Edo state to the eldorado,but to have had an Iyamu with the likes of Anenih,Igbinedions,that senator Igbiesa pulling the strings behind,is surely the stuff of nightmares.
Edolites just missed the bullet with their non ideal,but clearly safer and more hopeful choice.With Iyamu,it wud have been taking Edo back to the dark days.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Qmerit(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Rad1cal:

See as e pain this N10 Akara zombie. For a paltry Akara you all sold out your souls.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

Look at this low lifer geek wailer.
You think everyone is like you and your
Like. Cry me an ocean sore loser.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by richidinho(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Qmerit:

God bless you bro! Morning
Don't mind that good for nothing window mouth who voted apga in his state and expect me to vote pdp in my state they re so annoying. Don't kn what they think with.

You will be jailed soon
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Qmerit(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
richidinho:

You will be jailed soon

Wailer, jail yourself first
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Rad1cal: 12:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Qmerit:

Look at this low lifer geek wailer.
You think everyone is like you and your
Like. Cry me an ocean sore loser.

Sharraaap there. N10 Akara zombie. Make i see as the akara go belleful una for the next 4 years.

Upon all warning, hunger no gree una hear word.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4289869_akara_jpege7e4b152d5c64a630a074eac0d55acc4
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Qmerit(m): 6:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Rad1cal:

Sharraaap there. N10 Akara zombie. Make i see as the akara go belleful una for the next 4 years.

Upon all warning, hunger no gree una hear word.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4289869_akara_jpege7e4b152d5c64a630a074eac0d55acc4

Sore loser, cry me an ocean
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Profwriter(m): 6:34am On Oct 01, 2016
amc:

Have you forgotten about Ekiti and Rivers states? Is that what you call PDP progress?

why are you so blinded to the truth? have you forgotten the presidential election. this is about the future of our democracy. is it right for the will of the people to be twisted? what then is the essence of election when the people's vote s don't count?
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by mikolo80: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
amaechi1:

Can they? Not only most of their leader in PDP are wicked, they are also selfish. It is so glaring they have been using state funds to sponsor their election e.g Ekitigate. Now they are out of office at the central, they do not have the heart like Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Toh
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide by Rad1cal: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) / Betrayal: Biafrans Goes Angry; Releases 5 Phone Numbers Of South East Governors / Election | Okorocha Moves To Dump Apc For Apga, Offers 3 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.