Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) (4208 Views)

Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) / Shiite Muslims Protest For The Release Of Sheik Zakzaky (Photos) / Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by Obascoetubi: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
TVC E. Shiite Muslims
allegedly hold ritual for
president Buhari’s health to
deteriorate to the point of
death. While Nigerians are
being called upon to pray for
the quick recovery of President
Buhari who is on medical leave
in the United Kingdom, Shiite
Muslims, aggrieved that their
leader has been detained
unjustly, decided to hold a
ritual for the ailing president to
die.
Sheikh Ibrahim El Zakzaky, the
leader of the Shiite Islamic
sect, has been detained since
Dec 2015 after his wife, at
least three of his sons, and
some of his followers were
allegedly killed by the Nigerian
Army between 2014 and 2015.
Photos shared by Khalid Abdul
shows a group of Muslim
men, gathered round a pit of
fire, and another photo shows
a ram being slaughtered, the
blood dripping into a hole.
According to Abdul, the photo
was of a ritual being carried
out in Borno for the president
to die.
See more photos of the
alleged ritual below.
http://www.tvcontinental.tv/2017/02/20/shiite-muslims-perform-ritual-president-buhari-die/

Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by ezugegere(m): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Na dem dem...
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by Trumpism: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
They should beware of the law of reciprocal action.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
wetin concern me
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
The man below has some comments to make angry angry angry

Useless players
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is unnecessary. Leave judgment for God. God will surely punish him.

Although I know that his sins are many but don't forget that judgement belongs to God.

I feel ur pain but don't worry. The God we serve is Stronger than 1 million Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by Annie939(f): 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
okay
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by mu2sa2: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
So these people are ritualists and not what they claim they are?
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
ozoebuka1:
wetin concern me

Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by Ochoiho: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Are you sure it is intended for the President? That is enchantment. Same thing done by Herbalist, Witch doctors to eliminate intended enemies. If you can't kill him physically, do so spiritually. Children of Allah and Death are like --- Where is that meme again
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by midol: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
my yoruba sunni skull is pained. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by Adminisher: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
This is unnecessary. Leave judgment for God. God will surely punish him.

Although I know that his sins are many but don't forget that judgement belongs to God.

I feel ur pain but don't worry. The God we serve is Stronger than 1 million Buhari.

What sins have Buhari committed?
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by iyilax(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
In Fayose voice “My prayers are with the President. Bi a ba nja bii ka ku ko (If we are fighting, it is not to the extent of wishing that the President dies).
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by sweerychick(f): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
To err human to forgive divine
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
It really shows islam is a ritual religion. There's no peaceful prayer in what they are doing here. And if everyone can watch well they are reading the citation from their quoran. Now if pmb eventually dead they will be happy. Well I used to pray for my enemies to be shamefully sick till he or she will regain and confess all her sins. Cos God can still give such a person another chance. All is well.
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by Idydarling(f): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
ANY NIGERIAN WHO PRAYS THAT MY PRESIDENT SHOULD DIE, IT IS THEIR OWN PRESIDENT THAT WILL DIE, RUBBISH!
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Adminisher:

What sins have Buhari committed?

He did not just commit sin, he committed evil. Bro may be you still love him based on sentiment or favour or may be because of his corruption fight propaganda, I don't know which. But u ought to put urself in the shoes of those who hate him.

A president that killed hundreds of shites is not evil?

A president that killed many peaceful IPOB protesters is not evil?

A president that turned blind eye to his fellow Fulani herdsmen and even from Libya is not evil?

A president that went on national TV to ask what does Igbos want, and even tagged SS and SE as 5% is not evil?

A president that plays politics with corruption is not evil?

Nepotic, hard tyrant is his trademark.

For ur information, I hate corruption more than u but I pray that God will one day raise a Messiah to fight corruption not this nepotic ruler. Spits

7 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by GreatEngineer(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
This one is strong.
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by PietroRico(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Johnnyessence:
It really shows islam is a ritual religion. There's no peaceful prayer in what they are doing here. And if everyone can watch well they are reading the citation from their quoran. Now if pmb eventually dead they will be happy. Well I used to pray for my enemies to be shamefully sick till he or she will regain and confess all her sins. Cos God can still give such a person another chance. All is well.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by policy12: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmm never wish ur enemy dead...well Na dem dem if they can do this to their own person how much more a non indigene/nonmuslim
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by illegalking: 12:02am On Feb 21, 2017
Idydarling:
ANY NIGERIAN WHO PRAYS THAT MY PRESIDENT SHOULD DIE, IT IS THEIR OWN PRESIDENT THAT WILL DIE, RUBBISH!
..And u r a citizen of which country?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by abnsugbe: 3:10am On Feb 21, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

He did not just commit sin, he committed evil. Bro may be you still love him based on sentiment or favour or may be because of his corruption fight propaganda, I don't know which. But u ought to put urself in the shoes of those who hate him.

A president that killed hundreds of shites is not evil?

A president that killed many peaceful IPOB protesters is not evil?

A president that turned blind eye to his fellow Fulani herdsmen and even from Libya is not evil?

A president that went on national TV to ask what does Igbos want, and even tagged SS and SE as 5% is not evil?

A president that plays politics with corruption is not evil?

Nepotic, hard tyrant is his trademark.

For ur information, I hate corruption more than u but I pray that God will one day raise a Messiah to fight corruption not this nepotic ruler. Spits

Lol...u nailed it but they will never quote u ......the only Problem with Buhari is thate he Hates People he is ruling,Simple...

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by Pointblank09(m): 4:30am On Feb 21, 2017
I have a few questions;
1. How do we know they are shiite members?
2. How do we know they are praying for the president to die?
3. How do we know this is not a proverbial saying giving dog a bad name?
The major enemies of our president are his spokes men. Each of them provoke the anger of Nigerians with their uncordinated and incoherent remarks about the true state of health of the president.
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by MrGreenMavro: 6:04am On Feb 21, 2017
Tot El Rufai was their major enemy

Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by Opakan2: 6:12am On Feb 21, 2017
I fear things might get out of hand if Osinbajo takes over.. he is not strong willed enough to lead Nigeria.

The North will be on his neck and might even get him killed, the igbos will blackmail him into releasing Kanu and his co felons, CAN will sart misbehaving etc. etc.

PMB should get well ASAP so we don't run into anarchy
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by holysina(m): 6:30am On Feb 21, 2017
illegalking:
..And u r a citizen of which country?
My brother this thing tire meooo. All of them just use style the wish the presido death, imstead of praying for baba to get well. But the presido media aids are not making it easier for us, let us know what is wrong with the president so we can know our prayer point is that too much to ask
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by omogin(f): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2017
Una increase that fire abeg
Re: Shiite Muslims Perform Ritual For President Buhari To Die(photo) by illegalking: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2017
holysina:

My brother this thing tire meooo. All of them just use style the wish the presido death, imstead of praying for baba to get well. But the presido media aids are not making it easier for us, let us know what is wrong with the president so we can know our prayer point is that too much to ask
Skype is there, YM video call is there, imo, whatsapp, facetime and so on.. I wonder why they are talking like scammers, the president called why not make video call with one of the national television company in the country so we all can see him, or is there no good connection in UK??
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Documents Reveal Owner Of Lagos Flat With N15bn / Why Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Others Must Sign Undertaking – PDP... / Atiku US Case-fact Of The Matter,by Eyitemi Taire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.