Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Rashford Vs Iheanacho. Who Is Better - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashford Vs Iheanacho. Who Is Better (798 Views)

Sweden 0-2 England: Marcus Rashford In Tears, Players Celebrate (Photos) / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rashford Vs Iheanacho. Who Is Better by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lots of comparisons have been made in terms of finishing, positioning and intelligence (football wise)

Who is better to you. Drop your answers and back them up with reasons
Re: Rashford Vs Iheanacho. Who Is Better by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
if you look at the from the left view.. Iheanacho is better
then from the right view.. Rashford is better.

...and that's my opinion
Re: Rashford Vs Iheanacho. Who Is Better by devilmaycry: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
op...wat can't of comparison is this ... [/right]

Re: Rashford Vs Iheanacho. Who Is Better by freesinzu(m): 12:52am On Sep 30, 2016
They are both good players almost on the same level but rashford is better in terms of speed and agility, we have seen rashford bundle big guys of the ball and accelerate from 0 -15 mph in just seconds. But ihenacho is more deadly put him on the 90th min and blam he has a goal already
Re: Rashford Vs Iheanacho. Who Is Better by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 30, 2016
Rashford can run and dribble more dan Ihenacho.
Ihenacho can throw deadly pass more than Rashford
They both can score goals at will
Finally, Ihenacho(real age) is evidently older than Rashfod and therefore, Rashford is better than Ihenacho cos of the age differences
Re: Rashford Vs Iheanacho. Who Is Better by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2016
derespect:
Rashford can run and dribble more dan Ihenacho.
Ihenacho can throw deadly pass more than Rashford
They both can score goals at will
Finally, Ihenacho(real age) is evidently older than Rashfod and therefore, Rashford is better than Ihenacho cos of the age differences
age isn't football, your performance matters not age.

Iheanacho can score from outside the 18yard box with sublime volleys but what I have seen rashford score is always tap in from inside the box, of which iheanacho can do also. Iheanacho can play as an attacking midfielder and top strike and perform well in both roles. Iheanacho is better to me.

2 Likes

Re: Rashford Vs Iheanacho. Who Is Better by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2016
blueto:
age isn't football, your performance matters not age.

Iheanacho can score from outside the 18yard box with sublime volleys but what I have seen rashford score is always tap in from inside the box, of which iheanacho can do also. Iheanacho can play as an attacking midfielder and top strike and perform well in both roles. Iheanacho is better to me.
Don't say dat again... Rashford goals are not tap ins but sublime and dynamite.
Were his goals against Man City, Westham and his recent goal for U21 tap ins?
Rashford is an 18yr old boy doing things while Ihenacho is evidently not a 19yr old as claimed by him.
Re: Rashford Vs Iheanacho. Who Is Better by ceejayxy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
i think rashford is better,iheanacho,though a good finisher lacks qualities like pace, n skills compared to rashford..although i think he is more technically gifted

(1) (Reply)

HULL City Vs CHELSEA FC Today 3pm / Man Utd Fan Goes On Epic Rage Rant / I Will Score A Goal Against Nigeria- Mahrez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.