Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

If You No Laugh,you Sabi Say Buhari Dey Sit On Top Oof Your Destiny.lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You No Laugh,you Sabi Say Buhari Dey Sit On Top Oof Your Destiny.lol (2089 Views)

If U Laugh You Fail (very Funny Funhouse Meme) / YLYL (you Laugh You Loose) Thread Bros / Sucking From The Original.lol If You No Laugh,you Need Chief Priest Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You No Laugh,you Sabi Say Buhari Dey Sit On Top Oof Your Destiny.lol by iscocruz(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2017
End of world cockroaches .lol
i believe they arent doing what i am thinking ? it seems this yeye cockroaches were in room when i was practicing mine last night.with that kind position i think they even did better than what i did last night.

Re: If You No Laugh,you Sabi Say Buhari Dey Sit On Top Oof Your Destiny.lol by Erngie(f): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2017
Are you sure you didn't position the dead cockroaches like this in order to make front page?? My thought

2 Likes

Re: If You No Laugh,you Sabi Say Buhari Dey Sit On Top Oof Your Destiny.lol by Fuckshiit: 10:54am On Apr 25, 2017
mo'fúçker grin
Re: If You No Laugh,you Sabi Say Buhari Dey Sit On Top Oof Your Destiny.lol by femolacqua(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2017
OMG, what's this? grin
Re: If You No Laugh,you Sabi Say Buhari Dey Sit On Top Oof Your Destiny.lol by izzou(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2017
angry angry
Re: If You No Laugh,you Sabi Say Buhari Dey Sit On Top Oof Your Destiny.lol by FUNNYBONE1(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2017
LIKE, IF U HAD A STRAIGHT FACE LIKE ME AFTER CHECKING DIS MUMU PIX

4 Likes

Re: If You No Laugh,you Sabi Say Buhari Dey Sit On Top Oof Your Destiny.lol by iscocruz(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2017
its a true life story bro,.lol they made the headline not me.
Re: If You No Laugh,you Sabi Say Buhari Dey Sit On Top Oof Your Destiny.lol by brianluv: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
na u set dem lik dat
Re: If You No Laugh,you Sabi Say Buhari Dey Sit On Top Oof Your Destiny.lol by Rexaviercoded(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lwao !Cockroaches Having A Mouth Gig?? Thatz Crazy.. Lol :DLwao !Cockroaches Having A Mouth Gig?? Thatz Crazy.. Lol
Re: If You No Laugh,you Sabi Say Buhari Dey Sit On Top Oof Your Destiny.lol by mickwizzy(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2017
those tinz are dead BTW dey are both female.....

(1) (Reply)

The IPOB & Army Clash Cause Unrest So Use This One To Chill (big Boys Comedy) / Joke Funny By Adejass / A Teacher And Two Small Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.