Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. (3404 Views)

Jamb Results Is Out, Drop Your Registration Number For Free Checking / Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. / Www.2go.com – How To Download 2go Latest Version 6.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Are you a prostitute?

That's an honest question @op....I hope it doesn't offend you...

Yes or No..
It might even be a man pretending to be a woman, I fear anything easy.

5 Likes

Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
go sell pure water ..instead of looking for people to send you recharge card on 2go.

jobless thing.

look for better format. you are still a learner. Werey with fake profile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by DjSwaga(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2016
giftedheart1:
is anybody thinking what I'm thinking?

Lool like catfish.... underCover
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by francisbarrack(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2016
This one na guy scarmmer

2 Likes

Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by janzguy: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
delectablegyal:
2go has upgraded, it's not what it used to be. I have too many friend request, i will add you up.

Username: delectablegirl. let's chat.
I can bet that this is a guy only pretending to be a girl. Imagine the kind old format you are using to scam people of their airtime. Besides who even does 2go this days, wen we have Instagram, facebook, whatsapp and twitter. Only gullible guys would fall for this.. Even your nairaland profile picture and staus has betrayed you.... Lemme give you one jerk, "no lady, I repeat no lady, even the ones that are obsessed about s3x and prostitutes would be talking about s3x and using the word fvck indiscriminately or even ask for a 2go username when her mates are having million of followers on Instagram". Bro go get a life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by petxis(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala, fvck you. Oya move this thread to front page.

Are you now a 2go admin?
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by Towncrier007(m): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2016
delectablegyal:
Lalasticlala, i dare you to take this thread to front page. 2go has upgraded, it could be likened to whatsapp. The only difference is the call and the mobile number. Let's bring back 2go.

#bringback2go.
to enhance your 419 job abi?
male using female moniker
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by firstclassmumu: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2016
2go? I know even remember my username not to talk of pward na small children full there
Useless boy
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by firstclassmumu: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2016
2go? I know even remember my username not to talk of pward na small children full there
Useless boy
hiding under the influence of female Monica
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Opia106
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by DCONE1(m): 1:57am On Dec 06, 2016
delectablegyal:
2go has upgraded, it's not what it used to be. I have too many friend request, i will add you up.

Username: delectablegirl. let's chat.
add me I'm : itsmeyusuf
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by sladimeji(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Front page is hungering dis one oo....enter bush go kill snake and post... Thank me later
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by adjoviomole(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Myhrt1234
Re: Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. by Prikingp: 11:26am On May 10, 2020
David43118

(1) (2) (Reply)

41 Facts On Ibadan City / WAEC November/December 2007 Time Table / 150 Unique And Most Common African Last Names (surnames)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.