Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo (11509 Views)

"Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital / Nneoma Rochas Okorocha & Jacob Zuma's Wife Pictured In Government House, Owerri / The Chapel Okorocha Built In Government House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by MartialArt2(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2016
See this one calling himself mad ooo. What are you looking in politics then if it's not money. Mad men full this country oo.
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2016
You must be mad.
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by youngibeh(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2016
SEE EM MOUTH

Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by lankieman: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Budget padding
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by josite: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2016
osinbajo is talking about corruption and yet got rewarded for helping tinubu in ways which cannot be said to be godly but rationalised as "in the line of duty".
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2016
The current nsa dey stingy die. Can u imagine I approach him @ airport the security men bounce me back.
SamuelAnyawu:
With the kind of money APC shared in Edo gubernatorial election.

Please who is the current National Security Adviser?
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by chidozieikeji2: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2016
dre11:

http://punchng.com/anybody-government-looking-money-mad-osinbajo/

that means all of u are mad because none of u enter politics to serve the pple u all came to eat oil money
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by anonimi: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by Zetra(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2016
Ask4Info:

If you claim you are fighting corruption why keep funding it? Sure P was an obvious scam. Even those who served in the last administration admitted to it.

WHICH SANE CUNTRY EMPOWERS CRIMINALS TO SECURE IT'S WATERS OR ENVIRONMENT? JOnathan was just naive and he needed support by all means so he felt giving criminals contract will make him protected. Even Jonathan thought those Militants were more Powerful than the Military.

Things might seem diffult now but remember, a man usually has to struggle and suffer in the morning to have a joyful evening[/b].

what about civilian JTF?
here is many parts of Lagos, we pay for security. do you know the vigilante are touts but the area are peaceful because we engaged them. so the idea is not bad
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by bilyscopy: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2016
Oladimejyy:
That means you are also mad because na money u self go find dier
AND U KNOW ONLY MAD PEOPLE THINK OTHERS ARE MAD AS WELL.
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2016
Zico5:
Help me tell them o my vice president. We all know the evils that were perpetrated under the clueless president where everyone was scooping our common wealth unabated. Only the gullible will still have liver to vote such people into the sensitive positions. I recon that the best is to put PDP into the past with what is going on in Delta, Balyesa and Rivers where the governor could hardly pay the workers with all the derivation accrued to them. Buhari is here just to save Nigeria and we will continue to support him until when Nigeria become better.

Speech on point...the truth is always bitter.....please you guys should check out my latest write-up "most pressing things to do if I become president" in politics section. freely commend, add yours and condemn. Grasias
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by Laredojohn(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2016
Is Nigerian politics the type people do not steal Are politicians leaving on their salary alone Every average Nigerian politician is corrupt...I respect the VP being a pastor, but delving into politics has some sort of made his integrity questionable, same for some others who occupy political posts and those who ride on Govt. Powers...we all know them..they are given front roll to sit in our churches, camps, religious gatherings alike..the moment they are cut in the web o stealing..they are quickly denied by those who give them front seats...eg Erastus akingbola, cecelia ibru and the likes
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by vengertime: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2016
Anybody in government waiting for our oil in Niger Delta is mad
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by bigeliot(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2016
GoodofNaija:
I agree with the VP.
The major reason behind pipeline vandalism is the probe of looters!

so wats d major reason behind boko boyz? all na politics
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by youngibeh(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Zico5:
Help me tell them o my vice president. We all know the evils that were perpetrated under the clueless president where everyone was scooping our common wealth unabated. Only the gullible will still have liver to vote such people into the sensitive positions. I recon that the best is to put PDP into the past with what is going on in Delta, Balyesa and Rivers where the governor could hardly pay the workers with all the derivation accrued to them. Buhari is here just to save Nigeria and we will continue to support him until when Nigeria become better.

As if the APC members are not from PDP bros u suck and should be admitted.

Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by menix(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2016
Sure is Osinbanjo is there to look for grass...
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by CHYMZZY(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2016
So they should expect cowries abi?
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by bejeria101(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2016
Pastor! Wetin u dey do there?
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by biggie73(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2016
Any President or Vice President who earn more than #1.5 million each in a month is really mad.
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by dammyagboola(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2016
I don't know why some will just be writing rubbish. For any man to be in power it has been ordained by God that you will be there, it is not by your power. The VP has spoken, we better leave hatred aside. So that our country can move forward.
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by amaechi1: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2016
Sir, they are already mad. That was why a former "first lady" would have the got to claim $15million dollars that she is yet to tell the whole world was is the source and some your are whalloping in poverty.
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by Larryfest(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Super story..... Tell the Dino's of this world that.
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by kingeze88(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2016
HOW CAN THEY BE IN GOVERNMENT AND LOOK FOR MONEY. THE MONEY IS ALREADY THERE. THEY DON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR MONEY. TRUE STATEMENT.
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by farem: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
henrysam:
Then it means you are mad . where could you have gotten those money you declared to CCB without any history of been a business man except for politics. Tar u better keep quiet there and face recession your oga put u in charge

By what you posted about the VP has YOUR IGNORAMUS -ness despite with hat has been. made available even to pry 6 pupils
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by farem: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
henrysam:
Then it means you are mad . where could you have gotten those money you declared to CCB without any history of been a business man except for politics. Tar u better keep quiet there and face recession your oga put u in charge

By what you posted about the VP has YOUR IGNORAMUS -ness despite with hat has been. made available to the public even to pry 6 pupils
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by Mufasa27(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
This mere commissioner won't keep shut.....

You are not deceiving us, you are deceiving for fellow zombies..
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by habsydiamond(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Why would they be looking for money. Shey e lost ni.
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by samafooo: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
If not the money then what?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
,,,yet, u pocket hardship allowance among other ridiculous emoluments? ...INSANITY RE-DEFINED!
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by ceejayxy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
i agree with him..it's just sad that we have a lot of mad people up there...very mad people
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by Bestbeelieve: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
LMAO.....as if he is there for charity sake mskeew!
Re: Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo by mapet: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Osinbajo -
“It is madness for anybody in our position to be looking for money.

OP -
Anybody In Government Looking For Money Is Mad–osinbajo

@dre11,

If you are in journalism, you will be a wack or brown envelope one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oriental Hotel, GT Bank Set Ablaze / Obaseki Dissolves Exco, Takes Second-term Oath Today / FAAN Redeploys Southwest Manager, Others Over Stealing Of Airport Runway Lightin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.