Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Radicalism Like In Rivers Is The Only Way To Defeat APC- PDP Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radicalism Like In Rivers Is The Only Way To Defeat APC- PDP Supporter (728 Views)

What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje / Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi / Oproama: How Dirty, Deserted This Oil Producing Community In Rivers Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radicalism Like In Rivers Is The Only Way To Defeat APC- PDP Supporter by hayzee545(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2016
A Peoples Democratic Party PDP, supporter while showing his anger on his party’s loss at the just concluded Edo governorship poll, said that the party may not be able to survive the ruling APC onslaught during poll, unless it goes radical like its chapter in Rivers, Bayelsa and Ekiti.

The PDP die hard fan posted the following on Facebook :

"If PDP doesn’t go radical like Bayelsa or Rivers does.
APC won’t be afraid of rigging them out. Wake up call to Ondo, Ekiti and most especially my Osun.
I leave everything to God."

Source: https://sotrueng./2016/09/29/edodecides-radicalism-like-in-rivers-is-the-only-way-to-defeat-apc-pdps-supporter-lament-over-election-loss/

Re: Radicalism Like In Rivers Is The Only Way To Defeat APC- PDP Supporter by Bari22: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Pdp is dead even radicality can not resurrect the dead party.
Re: Radicalism Like In Rivers Is The Only Way To Defeat APC- PDP Supporter by TPAND(f): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Daylight robbery of the eletoral power of the Edo people. The prognostication that Nigeria will be a failed state by 2020 is correctly being towed by Buhari.

He has bastardized the electoral reforms of GEJ that brought him into power in 2015.

I say this I have more integrity in my finger than Buhari has in his lifetime.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radicalism Like In Rivers Is The Only Way To Defeat APC- PDP Supporter by Qmerit(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2016
Why not cry me an ocean
You think every one is an illiterate you and
Your likes geeks loner.
You want to reap where you never sow.
Bad losers:

1 Like

Re: Radicalism Like In Rivers Is The Only Way To Defeat APC- PDP Supporter by sarrki(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2016
Your definition of radicalism using portharcort &

Bayelsa as case study.

The truth is you guys didn't get it

The way you reject Apc down there

Is same way others in their region or state reject pdp

Your party leaders know

You think when baba obj said pdp is in intensive care unit

Do you thing baba dey joke ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radicalism Like In Rivers Is The Only Way To Defeat APC- PDP Supporter by jojomario(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Ask him if he can stand the heat of violence.

1 Like

Re: Radicalism Like In Rivers Is The Only Way To Defeat APC- PDP Supporter by mikki123(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2016
The op is right...

3 Likes

Re: Radicalism Like In Rivers Is The Only Way To Defeat APC- PDP Supporter by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2016
TRUTH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radicalism Like In Rivers Is The Only Way To Defeat APC- PDP Supporter by Bensondrums(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2016
That is d only language PDP knw, VIOLENCE...we in Edo we re peace loving people nd dat we will always be....shame on Igbinedion nd family, shame on Ize Iyamu, nd shame on u twitter user...lolzzz..never again shall we go bck t PDP massive looting. Forward ever backward never.

(1) (Reply)

Washington Post Compares Trump And Buhari / Customs Fire 29 Senior Officers For “compromising The National Economy” / Fashola Under Fire Over Proposed Increase In Electricity Tariff 42 Minutes Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.