Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

15 Nigerians On Trial In Dubai For Robbery Worth Millions In Different Currencie - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 Nigerians On Trial In Dubai For Robbery Worth Millions In Different Currencie (441 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US / Lagos Task Force Prosecute 114 Mushin Thugs,destroy 'weed' Worth Millions (pics) / Nigerian Prostitute Raped & Murdered In Scotland, Rapist On Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Nigerians On Trial In Dubai For Robbery Worth Millions In Different Currencie by bidjannorah: 7:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./

Description

Three Nigerians men and a woman, together with eleven other accomplices currently on the run, were charged in the Court of First Instance on Thursday, September 29th, with attacking two Pakistani men and robbing them of millions in different currencies, belonging to their employer.
The 11 others on the run, including another woman, are being accused in the same case of possessing the stolen money. The defendants, all Nigerians are currently in detention.

The main accused, a 31-year-old Nigerian worker, was not present in court to face the charges. The others, of ages ranging between 26 and 41 and among them are two businessmen and two managers, pleaded not guilty to the charges. Those, who are accused of possession of the stolen money, claimed before the panel of judges they were doing business with the other accused and were not aware the money was stolen.
According to Khaleej Times, a 34-year-old Afghani sales executive said that his sponsor gave him while in Afghanistan large amounts of money on May 9 to bring to Dubai.

“I traveled with 4.8 million Saudi Riyals, Dh312,000, QR45,600, KD49,779, and Rs1.5 million. My flight landed at around 10:00pm. Two men, who also work for my sponsor, were waiting for me at Terminal 2 of the Dubai International Airport. They took the cash which was kept in a suitcase and a bag,” he said.

The two other men went to a money exchange office in Iyal Nasser, Naif. But few minutes later, the sales executive learnt they lost the money after they were attacked and robbed.

continue reading click http://www./ads/15-nigerians-on-trial-in-dubai-for-robbery-worth-millions-in-different-currencies/
Re: 15 Nigerians On Trial In Dubai For Robbery Worth Millions In Different Currencie by yeyeboi(m): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Nigerians Going Abroad To Mess Up Since 1901.

Lalasticlala must see this

Re: 15 Nigerians On Trial In Dubai For Robbery Worth Millions In Different Currencie by shamack: 8:04am On Sep 30, 2016
Na lie,,,e no reach million for biafran currency,,,,,,,na me odogwu tok am
Re: 15 Nigerians On Trial In Dubai For Robbery Worth Millions In Different Currencie by Oladimejyy(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2016
If the flat head no dey dier make i no see BREAD AND BEANS chop
Re: 15 Nigerians On Trial In Dubai For Robbery Worth Millions In Different Currencie by dotman4real007(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
the story get as e be, sorry op shee na tales by moonlight? the story no sell for my ears.

(1) (Reply)

FG Absence Stalls Nnamdi Kanu's Case At ECOWAS Court / Do Secret Agents Fight Like They Do In Movies? / Uniosun Student And His Brother, Arrested For Robbing Their Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.