Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Uniosun Student And His Brother, Arrested For Robbing Their Neighbor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniosun Student And His Brother, Arrested For Robbing Their Neighbor (440 Views)

How 2 Men Raped Their Neighbor's Daughters In Shogunle, Lagos / Uniosun Student Brags About Raping A Girl And Enjoying It / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Uniosun Student And His Brother, Arrested For Robbing Their Neighbor by klanny: 7:13am On Dec 19, 2016
Iyiola Kazeem (19) and Iyiola Rilwan (21) have been captured by the Ogun State Police Command for asserted furnished burglary at Oluwole Fagbote Street, Ota subsequent to assaulting Oluwafemi Imafidon and Yetunde, who lived with the suspects.

Rilwan, a 200-level understudy of Political Science understudy of a college in Osun State, said he was urgent to raise cash so he could go to another establishment in light of the fact that the course he was concentrate in a matter of seconds was purportedly constrained on him.

The suspects raged the couple's condo around 2am on Thursday, wearing veils and employing cutlasses. Oluwafemi was said to have opposed the presumes' demand which brought about a battle.

“I struggled with one and was able to push him to the wall, while the other cut me with a cutlass. Despite the blood coming out from my body, I kept struggling with him. I succeeded in removing the mask he used. .
That was when I realised he was my neigbour,” Oluwafemi said. The case was reported to the police, who arrested the suspects. Rilwan said, “Political Science is not the course I wanted. .
I told my father that I wanted to change my course of study, but he ignored me. I have been given admission in a university in Ekiti and I have started the processing. I need money to pay the acceptance and school fees.

I came up with the idea of robbing the couple since the wife sells laptops. My initial plan was to stay in the attic till there was no one in the house, and then I would go down to steal their valuables.

I created an entrance from our apartment to theirs a night before.” Also, Kazeem, a National Diploma holder, said he bought into his brother’s idea because he needed a laptop.

http://www.klannyblog.com/2016/12/uniosun-student-and-his-brother.html

Re: Uniosun Student And His Brother, Arrested For Robbing Their Neighbor by HungerBAD: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2016
Dumb thieves.
Re: Uniosun Student And His Brother, Arrested For Robbing Their Neighbor by Mynd44: 7:22am On Dec 19, 2016

(1)

Hausa Men Attack Villagers In Akwa Ibom Over Generator (graphic Photos) / EFCC Recovers Properties From Former Militants And Bankers (Photos) / A Guy Rape 5years Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.