Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos (23995 Views)

Gunmen Kill Nigerian Man In Mozambique, Steal His Money, Bury Him In Bush (Graph / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Kill Zaki Biam, Benue Community Residents In Cold Blood (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2016
You really have to be an animal to shoot an eight month old baby!!! angry

10 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by saintandsinnerz: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:
Flat heads and assassination are just like 5&6 grin.
Something this serious and all you could do is to go tribal because of your rabid hatred? This clearly shows that you're less of a human

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by proeast(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2016
omoplaycool:

God help us.... Is this how less human we get to degenerate daily? Something this serious and you are saying such......... SMH
Such a shame, something that could induce national mourning in sane countries is laughed at in Nigeria! What a country of sick people!!

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2016
Oh wicked world lost of its heart of empathy. What on earth will a father or mother have done to warrant the killing of innocent children. Not just one but 6members of a family cruelly brutalized. God guard us from the evil of savages.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2016
This is why I support Jungle Justice for armed robbers
Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by MrCEO69(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2016
Too bad!
Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by HomeOfMe(f): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:
Your comment shows that you are either an assassin by occupation or an armed robber because your comment has given you away already. No feelings and value for human life. What you wish for others is what will come your way if you don't turn over a new leaf.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by nextprince: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2016
vengertime:
I pray it happens to you too very soon.
Ur prayer is as useful as the p in psychology grin grin grin.
Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by ArabMopol(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2016
wicked diabolic lazy envious cowardice hypocritical afonjas has started ethnic cleansing.... we have to resist them with any possible means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by SABA2002(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2016
The heart of man is wicked..........

Even eight month baby
Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by 49cents(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

The greater tragedy here is for people like you that find this story funny and as a platform to express your bigotry

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by HomeOfMe(f): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:
Your comment shows that you are either an assassin by occupation or an armed robber because your comment has given you away already. No feelings and value for human life. What you wish for others is what will come your way if you don't turn over a new leaf...what a disgusting comment. What me back all you want,what ever negative utterance you make so shall it be for you and anything that concerns you.
Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by 49cents(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2016
ArabMopol:
wicked diabolic lazy envious cowardice hypocritical afonjas has started ethnic cleansing.... we have to resist them with any possible means

Nwanne mechie onu gi eban

Even if the assasins were yorubas, this is about a failing humanity......money now over everything

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by Laredojohn(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Soo sad...a whole family...God protect us from those who are monitoring us.
Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by nextprince: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Your comment shows that you are either an assassin by occupation or an armed robber because your comment has given you away already. No feelings and value for human life. What you wish for others is what will come your way if you don't turn over a new leaf.
Hahahahahahahahaha. grin grin grin. The ubiquitous flat headed ritualists in the yeast are the life saving philanthropists, I guess. Or is it ur flattiees that are always on the road robbing and killing that have value for life?
Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by passyhansome(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2016
BrutalJab:
But why will some set of people turn this to a tribal issue

May God punish any tribal bigot on this thread.

[size=25pt]AMEN[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by enigma2007(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Sometimes, I wonder how the judgment day will be. ....some people sin fit cover hell

Amen
Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by highwaist: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2016
vengertime:
I pray it happens to you too very soon.
Don't waste time on revenge. The people who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.
Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by enigma2007(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2016
BrutalJab:

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by delishpot: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Damn. They should check among those he knows. The person must have felt very much insulted. But this kind of revenge is evil. To kill who ever he spent the gains (object of the anger) on or to just wipe off his history in earth.
The person would be caught . For sure. Too much blood shed. No, even if the person hide, madness will push him out.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by deebrain(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Interestingly, who ever did this is in hiding, also expecting to have peace in his or her life.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by rusher14: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2016
BrutalJab:

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by nextprince: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2016
49cents:

The greater tragedy here is for people like you that find this story funny and as a platform to express your bigotry
Hehehehe, The greater tragedy is the one saying the obvious rather than the flattiees that actually killed huh. Okay tell the sss to declare me wanted. grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by passyhansome(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Wicked World

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by HomeOfMe(f): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

Hahahahahahahahaha. grin grin grin. The ubiquitous flat headed ritualists in the yeast are the life saving philanthropists, I guess. Or is it ur flattiees that are always on the road robbing and killing that have value for life?
I am not a flat head or whatever you call them if you must know,but the fact that you people have no value for human life is what baffles me. What do you have to gain by killing a whole family of five or six thereabouts,what did they do to you? Nemesis will surely catch up with you one day.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=EMMYLBANKS post=49792688]I was told if this set of criminals ask for God mercy he will still grant them one...so were is the justice:
Remember Saul was shown mercy. In fact God's justice is merciful. Read Romans 9:14-18.
Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2016
8 months old...HABBA!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Family Of Six In Lagos by Chinom(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2016
ArabMopol:

Shut da fvck up. This is not the time to blame Yorubas. They do not have the liver to carry out such assassinations. But why would someone order the killing of the entire family of a Taxi driver?. That baffles me. Very sad.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) / Court Sends Four Men To 20 Years In Prison For Kidnapping Mike Ozekhome / Court Orders Evans To Refund €233,000, N50Million ransom To Abducted Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.