Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Ooni Of Ife Honours 2baba Idibia As An Ambassador Of Peace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife Honours 2baba Idibia As An Ambassador Of Peace (436 Views)

Photo Of 2face Kissing Annie Idibia As Fans React / My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter / Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Honours 2baba Idibia As An Ambassador Of Peace by Naijahotloaded(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2016
Almost a year after 2baba Idibia was awarded the title of the ‘Tafidan Kudendan’ of Kudendan (which means the Ambassador of Peace) by HRH, the Galadima of Kudendan, the legendary singer has now been recognised yet again for his peace movement by the Ooni of Ife.

Read more...http://naijahotloaded.com/2016/09/30/ooni-of-ife-honours-2baba-idibia-as-an-ambassador-of-peace/

Re: Ooni Of Ife Honours 2baba Idibia As An Ambassador Of Peace by yeyeboi(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2016
Make I park here in other to avoid traffic grin

I go comment later if Nigeria don better
Re: Ooni Of Ife Honours 2baba Idibia As An Ambassador Of Peace by inpeace: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2016
2baba
Re: Ooni Of Ife Honours 2baba Idibia As An Ambassador Of Peace by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2016
2baba you 2much cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife Honours 2baba Idibia As An Ambassador Of Peace by shamack: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2016
Naso e piss for nene punah,,,,,minister of piss
Re: Ooni Of Ife Honours 2baba Idibia As An Ambassador Of Peace by Oladimejyy(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2016
:p They supposed gv am ambassador of woman
Re: Ooni Of Ife Honours 2baba Idibia As An Ambassador Of Peace by EMMYLBANKS(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
2baba you 2much cool
wait oo...so anybody fit honour person ambassador of peace that means any fulaniHERDSman fit honour me that award to na...

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From Governor Olusegun Mimiko’s 62nd Birthday Party / Drake And Rihanna Reportedly Break Up / Basket Mouth Writes A Lovely Post-humous 60th Birthday Message To Late Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.