Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Lady Explains Why She Left MFM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Explains Why She Left MFM (1539 Views)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Explains Why She Left MFM by Juve4(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2016
As shared by Freeze on his IG page...

Re: Lady Explains Why She Left MFM by Tallesty1(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Lady Explains Why She Left MFM by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2016
obontami, when are you leaving grin grin .

Pastors collecting Ur sweats since 1800AC

I prefer to give to the blind.

Re: Lady Explains Why She Left MFM by bizza45: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2016
give d pastor your sweat and chew your fingers ,
Re: Lady Explains Why She Left MFM by Maamin(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2016
This lipton taste like Alomo Bitter grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Explains Why She Left MFM by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
that is a blatant lie. mfm, deeper life, gbille akani e.t.c hardly talk about seed at least i am sure of deeper life for tur 5 years i have been there they never talked about sowing seed or paying many offerings.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Explains Why She Left MFM by nocosomia: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
brosci:
i am sure of deeper life for tur 5 years i have been there they never talked about sowing seed or paying many offerings.

Because you weren't a worker, trust me, your story will definitely change if you join their workforce
Re: Lady Explains Why She Left MFM by lastmessenger: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is how they keep turning christianity and the church of God to a kalo kalo business.
Re: Lady Explains Why She Left MFM by obontami: 1:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Iamhatey:
obontami, when are you leaving grin grin .

Pastors collecting Ur sweats since 1800AC

I prefer to give to the blind.
thought you are a christian, why are you reacting this way ?
Re: Lady Explains Why She Left MFM by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2016
obontami:
thought you are a christian, why are you reacting this way ?
yes I'm a Christian but I give my tithe to the blind
Re: Lady Explains Why She Left MFM by trapQ: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2016
Having been a member of MFM since the year 2004, I can categorically say that the account of this lady is not in line with the teachings of MFM.

Tho the church encourages first fruit offerings IT IS NEVER MANDATORY. The pastor only talks about the benefits of first fruit offerings backed up with scriptural references. Whether you choose to give is entirely your business.

Despite being a member for 12 years, I have never given first fruit offering and nor have any other member of my family except my brother. No one has rained curses on us and neither does the church know that we don't give it.
Re: Lady Explains Why She Left MFM by aaccountable1: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2016
Juve4:
As shared by Freeze on his IG page...

I also left a church( not MFM) ones because of the teachings on firstfruits among other things. but I quickly found another that does not preach it. follow Christ if u really love him and not man.
Re: Lady Explains Why She Left MFM by aaccountable1: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2016
were these laws not peculiar to the Jews? were they not removed with the old covenant? would it not also require that we redeem our first born sons with an animal offering?

Exo 22:29Thou shalt not delay to offer the first of thy ripe fruits, and of thy liquors: the firstborn of thy sons shalt thou give unto me.

just thinking............ sincerely need an answer from a pro-firstfruits please

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Funny Churches In Nigeria.... / Who Is Jesus? - Tani Jesu Nse? / If You Have Fertility Problem Sleep With Me And You'll Be Healed - Pst. Veronica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.