Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] (5787 Views)

Poll: Who Takes All 3 Points?

Aston Villa: 20% (2 votes)
Chelsea: 80% (8 votes)
Draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Arsenal vs Aston Villa: FA Cup (4 - 0) On 30th May 2015 / Sunderland Vs Liverpool On Saturday October 17th, 2009, [ 1-0] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

If i understand you correctly. . . . .U are saying Wigan V Chelsea and Aston Villa V Chelsea are more hi-profile than Man Utd V Man City, Tottenham V Man Utd and Man Utd V Arsenal?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Bluediva, pass the paraga you are sipping to the left hand side.

And you know how you won.
Scrappy controversial wins at Old Trafford.
Lets see how you fare against Pool next week.
Re: Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] by Sauron1: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2009
BlueDiva:

And you know how you won.
A scrappy controversial win at Old Trafford.
Lets see how you fare against Pool next week.

United don't give up. . . . .Chelsea had more than 20 mins to equalise yesterday but they failed. . .
Liverpool will be pulverised next week.
With VDS, Rio, Vida and Fletcher back in the team. . . .United are heading straight to the 4th title.
Re: Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] by tkb417(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2009
hehehehe

but i tot Deco played superbly. loved those sleek touches and passes but ol boi, you wasted too many chances

and what was Lamps trying to do? nodded the ball for Dunne so score, why?

Cech? dude shld go learn how to intercept crosses abeg

nice game tho
trophy can still go anywhere
Re: Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
All we had yesterday was a bad day.
Didn't Sunderland almost beat you guys at home?
Sh.it happens.

With VDS, Rio, Vida and Fletcher back in the team. . . .United are heading straight to the 4th title.

4th title indeed.
With that scrappy game u played yesterday? I laugh.
Only Fletcher is reliable on that list.  tongue

Honestly City has a better chance of lifting the title.
The United squad we're seeing is W-A-C-K.

Fortune and ref assistance has carried you guys this far.
Think of all the points you'd have lost.

3 against Sunderland.
2 against Assanal
2 against City
Re: Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2009
Lamps should be on the bench.
He's not on form and he's costing us games.
Somebody tell CA !!!
Re: Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] by Sauron1: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
BlueDiva:

All we had yesterday was a bad day.
Didn't Sunderland almost beat you guys at home?
Sh.it happens.

There's nothing called "almost beat".
It's either you WIN, LOSE or DRAW.

4th title indeed.
With that scrappy game u played yesterday? I laugh.
Only Fletcher is reliable on that list.  tongue

Fletcher is more reliable than Vidic and VDS? grin grin grin

Honestly City has a better chance of lifting the title.
The United squad we're seeing is W-A-C-K.

But they are leading the table comfortably without going into the 4th gear.
If we consider the fact United had the toughest start this season then i think SAF has been excellent.

Fortune and ref assistance has carried you guys this far.
Think of all the points you'd have lost.

3 against Sunderland.
2 against Assanal
2 against City

When will this United's luck run out?
In the last 17 seasons, all we keep hearing is how United have been lucky and the others have been unfortunate.
Please, spare me the details. There's nothing like LUCK in football.
Re: Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] by BinghiNya(m): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2009
Bluediva. How is a wack team on top of the pile. If United had the referees then Chelsea pays the fa.
Bose's foul on gabby was a stone wall penalty but it wasn't blown. Against Tottenham, Ricky brought down robbie keane and no penalty was blown, that singular act cost spurs the match.

Chelsea will never win the EPL this year.

PS: I predicted correctly Chelsea's loss.

Arsenal and City to gang rape Chelsea.
Re: Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2009
Okay, cut me some slacks. cheesy

Lets all be realistic,
The prem is no walk over this season.

City and Villa will fight till death.
The so called big 4 might lose a member.
It's still early days.
Re: Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] by BinghiNya(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2009
That top member will be loserpool.Chelsea will struggle without DD.
Re: Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] by rasputinn(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2009
BinghiNya:

That top member will be loserpool.Chelsea will struggle without DD.

Kai,see what a bad run and a balloon goal has caused,well me "dear" scousers,just ignore Binghinya because you'll never walk alone tongue tongue (the red balloon will be there to keep y'all company)
Re: Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] by chelseabmw(m): 12:14am On Oct 19, 2009
haters wel=done ooooo, Come to think of it,we really need to find a replacement for lampard
Re: Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] by adebayo201: 12:30am On Oct 19, 2009
Hehehe. grin Abrahamovic II is talking. [s]Lampard himself says Unitd is goin 2 suffered witout CR9.[/s] Wel, Lets wait and see more of the loses there at Bridge wen u confront THE RED DEVILZ
Re: Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 19, 2009
The way some folks are talking,you would think it's only united who are getting the decisions from refs.
i thot willa would get a penalty.nothing.
robbie Keane was chopped down at SB three weeks ago.Nothing.
if luck has been carrying United to 11 out of 17 Premier league titles,then there's something wrong with the other contenders.
Re: Aston Villa - Chelsea On Saturday October 17th [2-1] by tayoccu(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2009
rasputinn:

Kai,see what a bad run and a balloon goal has caused,well me "dear" scousers,just ignore Binghinya because you'll never walk alone tongue tongue (the red balloon will be there to keep y'all company)

LMAO!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Terry: Fa Set To Remove England Captaincy / Arsenal Vs Swansea City (0 - 2) - On 1st December 2012 / Leicester City Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 13th December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.