Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) (42909 Views)

Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits / Flavour In Traditional Outfit For Nigerian Independence Day Celebration / Juliet Ibrahim 30th Birthday Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by SonofDevil: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
CaraJewel:
which episode did u read?.
I stop reading at second line cos it's boring
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by CaraJewel(f): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
SonofDevil:

I stop reading at second line cos it's boring
off ur tv..or change station..e no hard
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by CaraJewel(f): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Largas:
Chimoooo! Nne, Kedu ebe ino
n'azu gi
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

I KNOW OF A YORUBA FRIEND THAT SOMETIMES DRESSES HIS SON WITH IGBO OR HAUSA ATTIRE AND BOTH HIM and HIS WIFE ArE YORUBAS.....

Bro i aint supporting tribalism but this lines i quoted arr lies lies lies...im 100! Sure..
not d yorubas i kno...
I hav mingles with yorubas for many years and iv learnt alot abt them... therz no yoruba character i dnt kno both good and bad.
first of all I did not post it for you to believe me or not to.. its your opinion.. saying it's all lies is also your opinion... but trust me you don't know the Yoruba's, yes it's my tribe.. there are a lot of bad ones same as igbos, Hausa and every tribe in Nigeria... but saying what I posted is pure lies... is the highest level of ignorance I have seen so far

1 Like

Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Psquare
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
dadabashua1:
first of all I did not post it for you to believe me or not to.. its your opinion.. saying it's all lies is also your opinion... but trust me you don't know the Yoruba's, yes it's my tribe.. there are a lot of bad ones same as igbos, Hausa and every tribe in Nigeria... but saying what I posted is pure lies... is the highest level of ignorance I have seen so far

U can say wat ever u like...
But i'ill maintain dat wat u said is a lie...
nothing but a media propaganda..
Even yoruba men who got married to ibo women hadly let their kids bear ibo name...only less than 3% can allow dat.... not talk of yoruba couple dressing their kids in igbo attire...PURE LIE BRO!
i kno ull be suprised how i kno all these.
Lets say. Its experience cool
No hard feelings bro!.....

The truth yorubas hate ibos more than ibos hate them. Relax cool
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

U can say wat ever u like...
But i'ill maintain dat wat u said is a lie...
nothing but a media propaganda..
Even yoruba men who got married to ibo women hadly let their kids bear ibo name...only less than 3% can allow dat.... not talk of yoruba couple dressing their kids in igbo attire...PURE LIE BRO!
i kno ull be suprised how i kno all these.
Lets say. Its experience cool
No hard feelings bro!.....

The truth yorubas hate ibos more than ibos hate them. Relax cool

Am not in for argument.. in fact had it being you did not quote me I won't reply you.. because I don't fancy such things... I will repeat myself... I did not post it for you to believe me brother and pls forgive me if am rude... will appreciate it if it ends here... thanks
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
CaraJewel:
n'azu gi
;Dfunny woman! Don't push me down o
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by CaraJewel(f): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
Largas:
;Dfunny woman! Don't push me down o
nsogbu a diro
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by thunderbabs: 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
fr3do:
I just knew that the coconut head will clad his son in yoruba attire. Is he shying away from his Igboness?

Its his life and his family, but if we do not promote our culture, who will?
What does Andre even mean? When there are lots of Igbo names that glorify God and cherish family.

Go born ur own nd name them whatever na. Na fight?
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by Marcelini(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
If you don't promote your own culture, no one else would. Neither Peter nor Paul are more civilized than the Japanese and other Asians that stick to their culture no matter what.
Your culture is your identity. There is no reason his kids should be wearing any other attire other than Igbo attire.

After Pics in Igbo attire, they can then put on any other group attire they want. You must preserve what is yours first before promoting that which belongs to strangers.

NB: If you are going to quote me, be sure to be rational and polite, cos I am more than capable of returning your hate.

1 Like

Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by Marcelini(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
fr3do:
I just knew that the coconut head will clad his son in yoruba attire. Is he shying away from his Igboness?

What does Andre even mean? When there are lots of Igbo names that glorify God and cherish family.

Apt and well said.

2 Likes

Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by Marcelini(m): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
thunderbabs:

Go born ur own nd name them whatever na. Na fight?

They put the pics on public to get public opinion on them. In that case, we are well within our rights to air our opinions on the pics. If they didn't want our opinion, they should have kept the pic private.
#Simple
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
Marcelini:
[s]If you don't promote your own culture, no one else would. Neither Peter nor Paul are more civilized than the Japanese and other Asians that stick to their culture no matter what.
Your culture is your identity. There is no reason his kids should be wearing any other attire other than Igbo attire.

After Pics in Igbo attire, they can then put on any other group attire they want. You must preserve what is yours first before promoting that which belongs to strangers.
[/s]
NB: If you are going to quote me, be sure to be rational and polite, cos I more than capable of returning your hate.
Did it ever occur to you that the kids' school could be the reason why they are dressed up that way? It is common knowledge that when celebrating independence day, most schools nowadays separate their pupils into different ethnic groups randomly and mandate pupils in each group to appear in the native attire of whichever group they fall into. Obviously the idea is to foster unity and to also educate the kids
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 01, 2016
dadabashua1:
Am not in for argument.. in fact had it being you did not quote me I won't reply you.. because I don't fancy such things... I will repeat myself... I did not post it for you to believe me brother and pls forgive me if am rude... will appreciate it if it ends here... thanks

Hahahhaha..... u ar3 my brother
No hard feelings bro... bliv me im pointing out points...
And i aslo dnt take ur comments personal. grin
There are different with different characters.
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 5:13am On Oct 01, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

Hahahhaha..... u ar3 my brother
No hard feelings bro... bliv me im pointing out points...
And i aslo dnt take ur comments personal. grin
There are different with different characters.
trust me am not angry just don't want it to look as if we arguing that's all

1 Like

Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by reducto: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2016
You left the more beautiful igbo attire to dress your son in this shitty yoruba cloak. Useless mofo.
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by reducto: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2016
Nna eh ndia bu nno ndi nzuzu. Kedu nke bukwa Ikwado nwa gi bu onye igbo n'akwa ndi yoruba.
Tufiakwa, Chukwu aju!
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by thunderbabs: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2016
Marcelini:

They put the pics on public to get public opinion on them. In that case, we are well within our rights to air our opinions on the pics. If they didn't want our opinion, they should have kept the pic private.
#Simple

Ohhhhhoooo, so your aim is to seek public opinion when you upload your pics on facebook or any social media...Celebs are just like you and me...I repeat, go born ur own and i pray ur pikin fine reach deir own whether you no go dey post 4 instagram daily......drop d hate and Receive Sense angry
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2016
fr3do:

bro na d school dey choose for d students
Re: P-square's Kids In Traditional Outfits For Independence Day Celebration (Photos) by ostirich(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2016
fr3do:

Abeg let them knowoooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) / Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters / Adekunle Gold Advertises Concert With A Condom, See Celebrities, Fans Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.