Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits (41465 Views)

Simi And Her Bridesmaids At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration / Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by olokeded: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi stuns as she was pictured with her bridesmaids shortly before the beginning of her traditional wedding with Banky W.

http://metronaija.com/photos-adesua-etomi-bridesmaids/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by AJOBI77(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Damn so all this week we gonna be on this wedding matter?

But I'm not complaining though. Infact I was on Instagram earlier stalking them.

So happy for them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Icaretoo: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by pembisco(m): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by gnykelly(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
it is your time enjoy.
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Edo bride
Yoruba husband
Beautiful!

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Pokamystica: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dope cool. Banky na sure guy. Enjoy man
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by adekanmbi1986(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by wexyee: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Women and choose choose ehn see the bridesmaids
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Goldenheart(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
So, It's done
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Adaumunocha(f): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Only one picture undecided
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by simak1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nice
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Teewhy2: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
NAY,
The groomsmen have it. Their swag is better.

Are you planning for your roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Christane: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
how many of una dy see dat first girl for dat pic big ass ...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Akshow: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yawns
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Elnino4ladies: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Who else is tired of this weding?

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by josh005(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Damn COOOOL
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by ftosino(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
My Latest Nollywood Crush!!! Adesua Yi Tomi.
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
I am seeing things!
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Happy Married Life to Them
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by nerodenero: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
If you are not a Nigerian, never visited the country, never met a Nigerian that's poor and you see all these Banky W and his wife's picture, you'll think Nigerians are not only beautiful people but rich too. Yes I agree we're fine people with never-say-never attitude but what I see on the streets daily breaks my heart. E no go better for all these leaders.

Happy married life to the couple. May all these smiles last forever, amen.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Ephhay(f): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
This is so lovely. Adesua is a beautiful lady
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by deafeyez: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
That her smile Sha.
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by manneger2: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
This wedding Shah, we won't see any other thing on front page, I don't why banky and this his wife can't just hav a quiet wedding, thumps up dbang
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by YINKS89(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Actually I dnt knw wah to do abt d pics
.... Sm1 shld hlo mi out.
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Tuljaking(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lovely

I pay $1 For a minute job
Check my profile
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by DONADAMS(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
wedding party 3
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by GODSMILEFOREVER: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by nikbaus(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
we no go rest this week laidat.... hml to them though the hype has been too much since that February or when sef
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Desola1(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Awww, they look sooooo beautiful
Re: Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits by Ugoeze2016: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Happy people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo & Dayo Amusa Fight Dirt 4 Calling Dayo Prostitute Dating Ritualist / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Bikini Photos / TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.