Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Hello - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello (3010 Views)

Do I Stop Talking To My Ex Or Still Remain Friends With Him? / Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2016
me undecided
Re: Hello by bamisepeters(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2016
ClassicQueen:
Hello fam...i have an issue disturbing me that is why i am bringing it here since a problem shared is a problem half solved.
My Ex Boyfriend that i have not seen for more than four Years now have been calling me all of a sudden that we need to see........
Please, what made you guys become ex to each other in the first place?
Re: Hello by Eesha: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2016
Madam soon to be married. Why don't u consult ur fiance for advice grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hello by menix(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2016
Bae, I just want to see you..
Bringing it here won't help, u ve nothing to loose to if u come see me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello by Savvy2(f): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2016
My dear, move on. I believe you don't have a child for him so, you don't owe him anything. Before you use your hand to scatter your marriage before the marriage begins angry grin

Anyways, just cos I know some girls like to ask even when they've decided on what to do... undecided if you have to see him, make sure the venue is very open i.e, in the middle of a busy market grin that way no evil thought will cross his mind. That's if "uncle" aka Fiance` will allow you tongue
Re: Hello by bamisepeters(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2016
Let him discuss it on the phone or a open arena like eatry will not be a bad idea. But the way you are sounding i just hope you will not break the home you are about to build to the roof level.

1 Like

Re: Hello by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2016
bamisepeters:
Please, what made you guys become ex to each other in the first place?
He played with my emotions and i left him. I remember when i left him for another then he will always be telling me on phone how he miss me, how he want me again bla bla bla undecided
Re: Hello by Daniyomex(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Go and see him at your own peril.
Ask yourself this questions:
What is it that he wants to discuss with me that he can get over with over the phone? Or didn't u say he called you?
Why is it that he's calling now that he knows that I'm engaged?
And if you go ahead to see him, inform your fiance (seek his consent) and choose a neutral ground to meet a public place at that
Re: Hello by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Savvy2:
My dear, move on. I believe you don't have a child for him so, you don't owe him anything. Before you use your hand to scatter your marriage before the marriage begins angry grin

Anyways, just cos I know some girls like to ask even when they've decided on what to do... undecided if you have to see him, make sure the venue is very open i.e, in the middle of a busy market grin that way no evil thought will cross his mind. That's if "uncle" aka Fiance` will allow you tongue
Honestly i dont even want to see him again i moved on a long time ago.
Re: Hello by Savvy2(f): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2016
ClassicQueen:
Honestly i dont even want to see him again i moved on a long time ago.

Then you don't have a problem. You don't want to see him, You don't have to see him. Very simple

1 Like

Re: Hello by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2016
Daniyomex:
Go and see him at your own peril.
Ask yourself this questions:
What is it that he wants to discuss with me that he can get over with over the phone? Or didn't u say he called you?
Why is it that he's calling now that he knows that I'm engaged?
And if you go ahead to see him, inform your fiance (seek his consent) and choose a neutral ground to meet a public place at that
I dont even want to bring it up with my Fiance at all cos he will feel very bad. smiley
Re: Hello by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2016
If you like go and see him. grin the kind of makeup sex he will give you... lipsrsealed

If you must see him, invite him to a public play, maybe a busy eatery, and have your discussions there, but let your soon to be husband know first...build that trust b4 making a move.

1 Like

Re: Hello by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2016
he wants to sleep with u for the very last time...dntgo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
why did you even ask this question. i have it on so many grounds that you have a sinister motive if not you can't even give a second thought to what you have already given a closure in your life. it really pisses me off when people just behave like this. I still insist that if you do not have anything in mind, you can never come to this forum. A decent person will never trifle with serious issues like this. a double minded man is unstable in all his ways, that is the bible for you. learn to be decided on such poignant issues in life and you will make it in life.

3 Likes

Re: Hello by bamisepeters(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
ClassicQueen:
He played with my emotions and i left him. I remember when i left him for another then he will always be telling me on phone how he miss me, how he want me again bla bla bla undecided
will i do well if i advice you to forget he existed? Because he is still interested in playing with your emotions since he knows your emotion is always playful. The only way to show to him your emotion is now always serious is to shorn his invite.
Re: Hello by lanicky(f): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
ClassicQueen:

Are you still in love with him?

If not... You don't need to go see him.
I don't want you to come here next week to tell us stories that touch.
Re: Hello by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
victor1983:
why did you even ask this question. i have it on so many grounds that you have a sinister motive if not you can't even give a second thought to what you have already given a closure in your life. it really pisses me off when people just behave like this. I still insist that if you do not have anything in mind, you can never come to this forum. A decent person will never trifle with serious issues like this. a double minded man is unstable in all his ways, that is the bible for you. learn to be decided on such poignant issues in life and you will make it in life.
I have been posting him for over a year now even though i have the time to actually see him so u should know that i really dont wanna see him. He jst started acting up again this year that we need to see and i am giving him excuses again. If the disturbance become too much i may have to involve my Fiance sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Hello by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
bamisepeters:
will i do well if i advice you to forget he existed? Because he is still interested in playing with your emotions since he knows your emotion is always playful. The only way to show to him your emotion is now always serious is to shorn his invite.
Lol Thanks smiley
Re: Hello by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
lanicky:

Are you still in love with him?

If not... You don't need to go see him.
I don't want you to come here next week to tell us stories that touch.
Nope i moved on a long time ago. cool
Re: Hello by ITbomb(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Women complicate things for themselves.

Tell your husband to be that an ex is disturbing you that he should talk to him, simple.

According to you, you are about getting married, not bf/gf stuff where you will still be keeping your options open.

Don't think you can shun him, I have done it before with an ex, we don't give up cos we know by any chance meeting you will open up possibilities no matter what you had promised yourself before the meeting.
And when we know that you don't want to involve the "other guy", we are assured that we still stand a chance
Re: Hello by lanicky(f): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
ClassicQueen:
Nope i moved on a long time ago. cool

Okay.. Fine.

Let the past go then..
He's an ex for a reason. . move on. You don't need to see him. Cos at the end of the day, someone might get hurt or dissapointed.

1 Like

Re: Hello by CasidyG(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
My dear, I don't think u shud accept meeting him. If he wants u guys to discuss anything, u can discuss it on phone. Perhaps u'r already engaged, what else can u b discussing with him kwan? From what u said dat made u leave him then, he doesn't have any reasonable thing to tell you. In my own thinking, he has a bad intention towards u. So I wl advice u to forget about the past and move on...Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Hello by Laveda(f): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
I believe common sense is enough to tell you what's best to do here.

2 Likes

Re: Hello by zicoraads: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
He wants to bang that ass...one more time cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hello by IamLEGEND1: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Niggah wan copyright your pussi one last time before it becomes off limits.
Re: Hello by schumastic(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
this happens when she is the best you v ever had and want it one last time grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hello by yomi007k(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
see koor, caesar ni.

He has smthing to discuss n cannot use fone.

Babe I beg get sense dnt piss ur fiance off cos we men r losing patience in ds country. A lil bullshit can easily escalate.

Dont Go!
Re: Hello by LorDBolton(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Someone that can't handle ordinary EX-BF issue is planning to get married soon?

Sometimes I wonder if truly most guys have been conditioned to fall in love with these ******** women out there.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Hello by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
ClassicQueen:
I have been posting him for over a year now even though i have the time to actually see him so u should know that i really dont wanna see him. He jst started acting up again this year that we need to see and i am giving him excuses again. If the disturbance become too much i may have to involve my Fiance sef undecided
I'd be proud of you if i was your fiance to hear you say this. Look i know i might have been too forward with my response, but on a more serious note, rebuff his overtures and advances with necessary vehemence so you don't start having mixed emotions. Meanwhile if you're telling your fiance anything about this, make sure you don't give him room to feel threatened and give him enough(if possible) reassurances that you cannot reconsider this ex. goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Hello by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
ClassicQueen:
Pardon me to double quote you. Stop posting and start threatening him if possible. that is how i would expect a fiancee to behave if she is serious with me. Make him know that you are gone for real. You don pass this kain sime sime thing as you don de go answer mrs. your pikin them go still wan learn beta matter from your hand. make your self and the ladies of today proud . no be all of una de gullible as plenty people dey assume.
Re: Hello by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
ClassicQueen:
Pardon me to double quote you. Stop posting and start threatening him if possible. that is how i would expect a fiancee to behave if she is serious with me. Make him know that you are gone for real. You don pass this kain sime sime thing as you don de go answer mrs. your pikin them go still wan learn beta matter from your hand. make your self and the ladies of today proud . no be all of una de gullible as plenty people dey assume. make i go sleep.
Re: Hello by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 04, 2016
victor1983:
Pardon me to double quote you. Stop posting and start threatening him if possible. that is how i would expect a fiancee to behave if she is serious with me. Make him know that you are gone for real. You don pass this kain sime sime thing as you don de go answer mrs. your pikin them go still wan learn beta matter from your hand. make your self and the ladies of today proud . no be all of una de gullible as plenty people dey assume.
Thanks for ur advice dear smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tag A Friend To Answer / Signs Your Husband Is Cheating. / A Cultist's Girlfriend Is Showing Me Too Much Attention And I'm Kinda Scared.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.