Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Assistant Marketing Excutive In Ipaja -egbeda Axis Of Lagos Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Assistant Marketing Excutive In Ipaja -egbeda Axis Of Lagos Wanted (521 Views)

Executive Assistant, Marketing, Business Development & Customer Acquisition / How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos / P.A In Consulting Firm In Ikeja, Lagos Wanted Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistant Marketing Excutive In Ipaja -egbeda Axis Of Lagos Wanted by ariesbull: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2016
Assistant marketing executive will be involved in the relationship marketing of existing customers as well as making new prospects to increase the customer base of the company.
He will work directly work with the marketing executives by pooling sales for the company.

He will involve in driving company’s pool car.
Main Duties / Key Accountabilities

Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales option.
Make sales of products by establishing and maintaining relationship with the clients, recommending solution.
Involve in driving company’s pool car.
Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services through improvement to each function such as operations, finance e.t.c
Regular checking of vehicle for proper servicing, adequate fuelling and updated documents.
Record sales information and maintain customer records.
Arrange meeting with potential clients.
Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
Competencies: Education, Training and Experience

OND in any related discipline.
Candidates must have at least 1 year relevant and demonstrable experience in marketing.
Candidates must have at 3 years driving experience with valid driving license.
Candidates must be conversant with Lagos Road Network.
Personal Attributes:

Visionary
Strategic thinker.
Target oriented goal
Dealing with complexity
Customer Driven
Brand Champion
Skills & Knowledge Required:

Good teamwork skills
Goal oriented skills
Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
Adaptability
Good organizational and planning skills
Creativity
Remuneration
N30,000.00 per month.

https://etimesafrica./2016/09/30/entry-level-assistant-marketing-executives/
Re: Assistant Marketing Excutive In Ipaja -egbeda Axis Of Lagos Wanted by Doyin400l(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
There is no email address to send Cv , pls I reside in Egbeda I like to apply.
Re: Assistant Marketing Excutive In Ipaja -egbeda Axis Of Lagos Wanted by ariesbull: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Doyin400l:
There is no email address to send Cv , pls I reside in Egbeda I like to apply.

click on the site ...I can see an email

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment / IT Students Needed In A New Online Store / Lavan Ushering; Fake Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.