Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) (53482 Views)

Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Hushpuppi Gets Birthday Cake From Gucci As Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by Queenjojo(f): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Wife from hell. We know your motive. Once the poor man has acquired enough houses in Kenya, you will divorce him and get him deported. Why not buy the houses in Denmark and put it on rent and then move to Kenya. African women and deceit.
Y do men reason dis way. Are u from a broken home cos u talk like sum1 from one?
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by 4nobody4every1: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
sukkot:
the woman is scheming. I see through her. when the man buys the properties in kenya she will now divorce him and go and collect the properties for herself. women and scheming eh
Flesh & Blood has not reveal this to you but my Father who is in Heaven cool
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by Kayswat(m): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
What I was only able to phantom out of this is that Kenya money weight pass Naira.
Issokay
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by wiringdpt(m): 12:45am On Oct 01, 2016
na mazda3 be 50 million wetin dey worry these nigerian bloggers self
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by justmenoni: 1:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Lies lies lies. Firstly that car aint 100,000 euros and That's just a car shop and anyone could go in there pretending to buy then take pics.
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by nams77: 1:47am On Oct 01, 2016
Clone2020:
Na Mazda 6 OP dey call sport car costing 50million naira? Brand new car that sells for $22,000. Even if he loaded it with boom speakers and expensive chrome rims plus import tariffs this car no go pass $35,000 na. Or has the Naira dropped to 1400/$?
I was also wondering too!
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by John902(m): 5:57am On Oct 01, 2016
Sefan998:
you still dey use BlackBerry?
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2016
mykeldinho:

Bros,is dx how dy use to du...#SpeakingInKokersVoice

So one cannot play with u grin

1 Like

Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by Hbuyosh(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2016
Cadamlk:
A woman like this is rare.One out of ten million Kenyans with morals and integrity
This aint cool bro. One out of ten million Kenyans really? Do u really regard us Kenyans this badly? Do be sensible!
This statement of yours.....honestly is foolish.
Most pipo in Kenya observe and cherish good morals, and character and discipline; the values pipo here, just like anywhere else in the world are taught from childhood. But others choose to deviate from those values later in life. But u cant stereotype the entire nation, an entire pipo just basing on the actions of some few individuals.
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by MtuMsuper: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2016
Cadamlk:
A woman like this is rare.One out of ten million Kenyans with morals and integrity
Are all Nigerians full of rubbish statement like this, or is it just you?
Re: Nyota Ndogo Rejects Her Husband's Car Gift (PHOTOS) by miqos02(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
nams77:

I was also wondering too!
boss, i hail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere / Blessing CEO Falls In Love With Late Bimbo's Husband, IVD Ikechukwu Ogbonna / M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.