Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) (14378 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company In Akwa Ibom / Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos) / Osinbajo Commissions Bayelsa Heliport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by aminu790(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
MDsambo:
Nice one smiley
Some people will not like this wink
i pity them
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is Government girls Arabic sec. sch in Gusau.The sch was renovated this year
I don't know if they truly have those displayed laptops.But the fact is that quality education in Zamfara is declining astronomically.
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Very nice
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by back2sender: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
MDsambo:
Nice one smiley

Some people will not like this wink
Yes O!
The 5% children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and thier fedora cap republic brothers.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bolustic:
Zamfara is (if not)one of the poorest states in Nigeria yet they can still manage to commission some roads, I have passed through the state more than twice, they have motorable roads, despite the fact that Osun is highly indebted, it still manages to have some projects done.

For the past four month or so, I have not heard or seen on Nairaland(or any where else) where projects were commissioned in Bayelsa and Delta states despite them being one of the largest recipients of monthly allocations in the country. The irony of the whole show is state with very little allocations can manage to successful complete a project while the rich ones are not. What is happening?

I just laugh out loud when people call for restructuring without recognizing the need for a successful onslaught against corruption first.

lol.
Jamb question.
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Over to you wailers....
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2016
CandyDiamond:
Kai nawa ooo, those female students won't they suffer from heat suffocation ,heat rashes or meningitis under that kind of dressing in tropical African weather, kai I feel for them ooo,Some Religion have subjected females into dehumanization while males folks walks freely and be receiving fresh air as they like,kai. cry cry cry
Your Headache..Go hug transformer if you are that civilize.
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by Biographyroom(f): 5:07am On Oct 01, 2016
I ran away from Zamfara state to delta during my NYSC
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by tectonotimes: 5:41am On Oct 01, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by bdauran: 6:36am On Oct 01, 2016
CandyDiamond:
Kai nawa ooo, those female students won't they suffer from heat suffocation ,heat rashes or meningitis under that kind of dressing in tropical African weather, kai I feel for them ooo,Some Religion have subjected females into dehumanization while males folks walks freely and be receiving fresh air as they like,kai. cry cry cry
My dear you want to see them unclad in the clas?
Re: Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos) by rabex123(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bolustic:
Zamfara is (if not)one of the poorest states in Nigeria yet they can still manage to commission some roads, I have passed through the state more than twice, they have motorable roads, despite the fact that Osun is highly indebted, it still manages to have some projects done.

For the past four month or so, I have not heard or seen on Nairaland(or any where else) where projects were commissioned in Bayelsa and Delta states despite them being one of the largest recipients of monthly allocations in the country. The irony of the whole show is state with very little allocations can manage to successful complete a project while the rich ones are not. What is happening?

I just laugh out loud when people call for restructuring without recognizing the need for a successful onslaught against corruption first.
Development and peace goes hand in hand.there can hardly be any developments where there is no peace.
Believe me or not they would have benefitted more with peaceful living than with violence..let them continue bombing pipe lines and kidnapping people.and in return expect contractors to commence any projects there .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Challenges Keyamo To Name One Project Initiated And Completed By Pmb / COVID-19: Oshiomhole Tested Negative - Lanre Issa-Onilu / Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.