Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

It's Urgent!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Urgent!!! (1019 Views)

Please Help It's Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Urgent!!! by anytaij: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
Happy weekend to everyone . Please does anyone have idea where one can adopt a Child within Lagos ? Please kindly drop the Info.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: It's Urgent!!! by Marvel1206: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
anytaij:
Happy weekend to everyone . Please does anyone have idea where one can abduct a Child within Lagos ? Please kindly drop the Info.
Thanks.

you want to kidnap a child? shocked

i believe it's ADOPT you mean...

2 Likes

Re: It's Urgent!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
angry Maybe you ment adopt not abduct. Every word you typed is correct except one and that is the most important word in your write up. That controversy appears intentional.
If it's not intentional hit the modify button so people don't make unnecessary fun out of a seemingly serious situation but if it is intentional you will leave it unchanged. Thanks.
Re: It's Urgent!!! by eyinjuege: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh..... Luke 6:45; Matt 12:34
Re: It's Urgent!!! by anytaij: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yes dear is adopt sorry thanks for the correction and don't mind that one quoting Bible is actually newly weeded couple that needs not me so they asked if I have idea where they are can. I told them motheless babies home.
Marvel1206:

you want to kidnap a child? shocked

i believe it's ADOPT you mean...
Re: It's Urgent!!! by anytaij: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
What are you trying to say if you can't correct one then stop to comment. Abi na everything you sabi for this life. ?
eyinjuege:
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh..... Luke 6:45; Matt 12:34

1 Like

Re: It's Urgent!!! by anytaij: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thanks for the correction have changed itsoory about that i have 2kids and I can't have such intention of doing such I knows what it takes to have a baby. Thanks once again. quote author=Rock01 post=49804390] angry Maybe you ment adopt not abduct. Every word you typed is correct except one and that is the most important word in your write up. That controversy appears intentional.
If it's not intentional hit the modify button so people don't make unnecessary fun out of a seemingly serious situation but if it is intentional you will leave it unchanged. Thanks.[/quote]
Re: It's Urgent!!! by eyinjuege: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
anytaij:
What are you trying to say if you can't correct one then stop to comment. Abi na everything you sabi for this life. ?

Shuo!!!!!

You just said you wanted to abduct a child. It's not funny even if it were a joke.

Am I in your mind to know what you're thinking?
Re: It's Urgent!!! by anytaij: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Abeg rest ooooo I don clear the air I can't do such if you don't have anything to say just free me abeg. Good people we have on NL have corrected me and have taken corrections so kindly rest your head. Am not here to pick a quarrel with anybody.
eyinjuege:

Shuo!!!!!

You just said you wanted to abduct a child. It's not funny even if it were a joke.

Am I in your mind to know what you're thinking?

1 Like

Re: It's Urgent!!! by eyinjuege: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
anytaij:
Abeg rest ooooo I don clear the air I can't do such if you don't have anything to say just free me abeg. Good people we have on NL have corrected me and have taken corrections so kindly rest your head. Am not here to pick a quarrel with anybody.

You wrote with your own hands you wanted to abduct a child in Lagos. How would anyone know whether you can do such or not? Nobody knows your identity here.
I've got a lot to say, and why do you expect to be freed when you're obviously a threat to the society from your write up.
You say you made a mistake with the words, that's possible.
Good you've made the corrections, so kindly get off my mentions

1 Like

Re: It's Urgent!!! by anytaij: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Please shut up oga or madam over sabi and how did you know I did the write up when she came to me I gave her phone to type she made the mistake so? Can't it be corrected what's your own am only helping her here and if she eventually didn't get help she will get it else where what's my own? I have a boy and a girl so what's my business with adoption? Please I beg you in God's name free me since you gat nothing to do. A guy did same mistake yesterday her he wanted to write tow but he wrote toll and he was corrected and he took correction. Please oga /madam oyinbo make you mind your business what's your headache? Abi hunger dey catch you wen you dey use the vex follow me? tongue
eyinjuege:

You wrote with your own hands you wanted to abduct a child in Lagos. How would anyone know whether you can do such or not? Nobody knows your identity here.
I've got a lot to say, and why do you expect to be freed when you're obviously a threat to the society from your write up.
You say you made a mistake with the words, that's possible.
Good you've made the corrections, so kindly get off my mentions

1 Like

Re: It's Urgent!!! by missjo(f): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol
Re: It's Urgent!!! by eyinjuege: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
anytaij:
Please shut up oga or madam over sabi and how did you know I did the write up when she came to me I gave her phone to type she made the mistake so? Can't it be corrected what's your own am only helping her here and if she eventually didn't get help she will get it else where what's my own? I have a boy and a girl so what's my business with adoption? Please I beg you in God's name free me since you gat nothing to do. A guy did same mistake yesterday her he wanted to write tow but he wrote toll and he was corrected and he took correction. Please oga /madam oyinbo make you mind your business what's your headache? Abi hunger dey catch you wen you dey use the vex follow me? tongue

Why are you so pained?

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.... Why did this quote rile you up so much?

So you were not the one that typed it? Then maybe the person that typed it is planning to abduct? You are going to be an accessory to kidnap o.

At least na your phone dem use, na your NL acct them take post the plan. You better back out of the plan now, cos na lynching sure pass for kidnappers in Nigeria o.

Ok, I've heard you. You have children? It's good to know. God will keep them from kidnappers o, including those within and without.

1 Like

Re: It's Urgent!!! by anytaij: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
As a matter of fact she doesn't know how to use NL b4 so when she came to me I told her that one gets help at times on NL so I opened and gave her to send asked to to send if she had finished. She was the one who reminded me of it I had to refresh and started seeing comment leave me oooo over sabi when sabi English.
Re: It's Urgent!!! by anytaij: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Over sabi I hear you thankks for your prayers and I don't pray for my enemy to even experience such is not a good thing to talk about. I know say you dey look for likes na wetin dey worry you be that I sabi your type you wan use am collect money for bank?
eyinjuege:

Why are you so pained?

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.... Why did this quote rile you up so much?

So you were not the one that typed it? Then maybe the person that typed it is planning to abduct? You are going to be an accessory to kidnap o.

At least na your phone dem use, na your NL acct them take post the plan. You better back out of the plan now, cos na lynching sure pass for kidnappers in Nigeria o.

Ok, I've heard you. You have children? It's good to know. God will keep them from kidnappers o, including those within and without.
Re: It's Urgent!!! by eyinjuege: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
anytaij:
Over sabi I hear you thankks for your prayers and I don't pray for my enemy to even experience such is not a good thing to talk about. I know say you dey look for likes na wetin dey worry you be that I sabi your type you wan use am collect money for bank?

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh........

Don't project your expectations upon me abeg. You just said what was in your mind, and I'm talking of the likes now. So you've been expecting likes?

Ehhnnn!!!

Ok, I will go and like your opening post.

Modified

Ogbeni, I've liked your post o...
Re: It's Urgent!!! by anytaij: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaahha Kolo who beg you?
eyinjuege:

Don't project your expectations upon me abeg. You just said what was in your mind, and I'm talking of the likes now. So you've been expecting likes?

Ehhnnn!!!

Modified

Re: It's Urgent!!! by anytaij: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
Abeg standup Nigeria tongue
eyinjuege:

Ehhnnn!!!

Modified

Re: It's Urgent!!! by Marvel1206: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
This thread has lost it's primary purpose. Op has taken correction eyinjuege if you can't help stop making unnecessary comments.
That aside...
Op i also think it's orphanage home
Re: It's Urgent!!! by eyinjuege: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Marvel1206:
This thread has lost it's primary purpose. Op has taken correction eyinjuege if you can't help stop making unnecessary comments.
That aside...

Pls, don't mention me again. You have just drawn me back to the same thread, which I've left despite more mentions from the OP (I haven't replied his last couple of mentions)
Re: It's Urgent!!! by anytaij: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thanks for your contribution. God bless
Marvel1206:
That aside...
Re: It's Urgent!!! by thorpido(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Op,you say they are newly married?How come adoption is their first port of call?

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of Woman Who Married Two Husband And Sleeping Under Same Roof. / Creativity Or Madness? Would You Feed Your Baby Like This? / My Father And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.