Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

NFL Rejects Rush Limbaugh - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NFL Rejects Rush Limbaugh (1526 Views)

Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence / Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan / Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: NFL Rejects Rush Limbaugh by adconline(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2009
the same media in which Rush is the greatest beneficiary. The same media that failed to ask serious questions about WMD in Iraq?
Re: NFL Rejects Rush Limbaugh by TayoD1(m): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2009
@adconline,

the same media in which Rush is the greatest beneficiary. The same media that failed to ask serious questions about WMD in Iraq?
I'm not sure I understand your point here. However, you need to understand that Rush is not a journalist in the true sense of the word, he is a News Commentator. He gives his opinion on the finished product by journalists. I'm sure you can tell the difference.

And yes, he has used his God-given talent to better himself financially. Have a problem with that?
Re: NFL Rejects Rush Limbaugh by adconline(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2009
I'm not sure I understand your point here. However, you need to understand that Rush is not a journalist in the true sense of the word, he is a News Commentator.  He gives his opinion on the finished product by journalists.  I'm sure you can tell the difference.

And yes, he has used his God-given talent to better himself financially.  Have a problem with that?

Your super idealogical mind will not let you  to understand that journalists, news commentators, radio hosts, tvs and radio are all parts of media whom he constantly bashes  for not taking his side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Black Cop Not A White Woman Brought Down Fort Hood Killer / Unbelieveable: Angola Pours Oil Money Into Debt-ridden Portugal / David Cameron Buys Cheap Second-hand Car For Wife Samantha (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.