Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. (3238 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by frank317: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So if I open a thread telling a story that show how atheists are deluded , illogical and deceitful , will you agree with me ?

Will u agree with ur story? That's the most important thing.
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by frank317: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin grin and the congregation will believe, it will even spur them to drop an extra note for offering. That's why men of God love testimonies.

Of course, it becomes blessing time. Yet everyone leaves the church the same, just a hopeful ego.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by JackBizzle: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I know many atheists , Ive had colloquies with many . Same illogical way of thinking , nothing different .

You are so angry with the way I ridicule your lies and false statements while providing real facts with evidence . So your emotions are speaking.

Its a pity Christianity is regarded as a religion . The greatest minds , inventors , scientists have been Christians . Christians founded modern science . Christians made outstanding discoveries since the nascence of Christianity . Christians have the most nobel prize awards , wealth , achievements in science , sports , business , entertainment just name it .

And what the Bleep have atheists done ?

You can tell me on this thread with compelling evidence !!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3299993/what-prominent-achievements-made-atheists

And for the umpteenth time , irreligion is not atheism . When will you ever learn undecided

I previously called you a habitual liar and there you go immediately proving it.

See the lies you have told in this comment alone

-christianity founded modern science.
-you know many atheists

You even dare to ask what achievements atheists have made on an atheist owned forum? You even use facebook.....you are a disgrace to common sense....

wise up

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by JackBizzle: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
frank317:

Lol...thank u.the story doesn't have to be true... Even Ebuka knows he will act this way. Or he knows a couple of brethren that will act this way

Ebuka is a learner jo....
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

I previously called you a habitual liar and there you go immediately proving it.

See the lies you have told in this comment alone

-christianity founded modern science.
-you know many atheists

You even dare to ask what achievements atheists have made on an atheist owned forum? You even use facebook.....you are a disgrace to common sense....

wise up

Lies or are you just grossly ignorant about history ?

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
frank317:

Will u agree with ur story? That's the most important thing.

Of course , why not . That's how atheists are - ignorant , delusional , illogical and deceitful .

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by FunkyMetahuman: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
winner01:
He is under no obligation to say the truth. Will you as a christian run from an atheist?
Would Jesus run from an atheist?
These people are desperate.
yeah.. That's why I said I have never seen anything like that in my life.

Even my friend that was with me is a devoted Christian and we are good friends. The guy condemned the woman's action.
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by JackBizzle: 12:11am On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lies or are you just grossly ignorant about history ?

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

You must not have heard of the Arab/islamic golden age.

If you were not religiously brainwashed and also a habitual lie mohammed, you would have realised by now that many societies/cultures/religions contributed to science in their own way.

To credit christianity with modern science is a gross overstatement and hence a lie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by FunkyMetahuman: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
[size=15pt]WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE FOR THIS STORY [/size]
you don't have to believe bro..

Tithe and hell are not involved wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by AlfaAce(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2016
JackBizzle:

If you were not religiously brainwashed and also a habitual lie mohammed, you would have realised by now that many societies/cultures/religions contributed to science in their own way.

To credit christianity with modern science is a gross overstatement and hence a lie.

#Word.
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by raphieMontella: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:
He is under no obligation to say the truth. Will you as a christian run from an atheist?
Would Jesus run from an atheist?
These people are desperate. This thread might be headed for front page.Stalin is one out of almost 70 atheists that imposed atheism on the world in the 20th century.
Ive given examples no one has been able to refute.
Till today in atheist north korea, christians are still hung on a cross fire, steamrolled and crushed to death.
Christianity is the reason you have a voice.
So when will you frame your story.
If you can be this desperate to spend your life on a religion section, then i dont think a very convincing story will be much of a big dealIf it was a miracle story, the idiots will be screaming evidence upandan.Keep crying....
We believe in Christ.
We will continue to.
christianity is the reason we have a voice?
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by raphieMontella: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
frank317:

Pra! Pra!! Praise tha looorrrd!!!! Brothers and sisters the lord God saved me from the hands of kidnappers. They actually disguised like kind people but I didn't know they were demonic agents. God inspired me to preach and their real identity was revealed... Brethren I prayed and cast and bind and the lord forced then to drop me, I had to track 6kilometers to work... Brethren I would have been dead by now... PRAISE THA LOOOOOORD!!!!!!!!!!
lol...
Thats how they do...
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by raphieMontella: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
JackBizzle:

a fat blatant lie...and he knows it...
But he is doing yahwehs work so he has to lie...
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by winner01(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

christianity is the reason we have a voice?
You should do a research on countries that are fully islamic or atheistic. Both past and present.

Both Ideologiea are terribly repressive.

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by raphieMontella: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:

You should do a research on countries that are fully islamic or atheistic. Both past and present.

Both Ideologiea are terribly repressive.
past christian countries nko?

So secular countries give humans no voice?

Hindu india inhabitants dont have voices?
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by winner01(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

past christian countries nko?

So secular countries give humans no voice?

Hindu india inhabitants dont have voices?
Do you want to side with secularism now? undecided

India and other religion are relatively tolerant.

The focus is atheism and islam
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
JackBizzle:

Kingebukasblog and winner01 would actually start showing the op their illogical christian memes on their phones whilst in the car. grin

it's Illogical because it's religion,
Ur memes don't make sense either
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by raphieMontella: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:
Do you want to side with secularism now? undecided

India and other religion are relatively tolerant.

The focus is atheism and islam
christianity has killed more than islam soo?

past christian countries killed unbelievers too...
Btw M a secular humanist...
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by JackBizzle: 12:52am On Oct 02, 2016
ChykePryor:

it's Illogical because it's religion,
Ur memes don't make sense either

really?
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by hopefulLandlord: 4:35am On Oct 02, 2016
JackBizzle:

That guy just spills some mindless garbage and hopes the person he's talking to doesn't know better

Uses some words he thinks would bully someone into shutting up while saying nothing cogent
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

That guy just spills some mindless garbage and hopes the person he's talking to doesn't know better

Uses some words he thinks would bully someone into shutting up while saying nothing cogent
He's correct actually, the middle east was once the centre of scientific learning and growth, this was before the harsh restrictions imposed by Islam.
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by hopefulLandlord: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2016
Lennycool:

He's correct actually, the middle east was once the centre of scientific learning and growth, this was before the harsh restrictions imposed by Islam.
I'm not even arguing that

Its his manipulation of words and statistic bull he spills as fact

He would say those guys are Christians but would be quick to define "Christians" in another way when it comes to the destruction those same "Christians" in that same era wrought
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by Ranchhoddas: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

He would say those guys are Christians but would be quick to define "Christians" in another way when it comes to the destruction those same "Christians" in that same era wrought

It's crazy
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by honourhim: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
On my way to work this morning,
a woman flagged me down and begged for a lift, I had a friend in the car I picked earlier.

Well, since we're going in the same direction with the woman, i decided to pick her up. I think she should be in her early 30 and she looked like an educated person.

She sat at the back, and i started having a conversation with my friend and suddenly this woman butted in. She asked if I will be available on Saturday evening that she wants to invite me to her church for a program (directing the question to me). I said nope, Saturday evenings are me time, to have a good beer and watch weekend football.

Na so preaching start o. I no know say beer and football are bad things. (She said football is the new god that people worship) grin
Okay! after like 6mimutes of boring preaching and threatening me with hell.
She asked which church I attend? I said nope I'm not a Christian. She was a bit disappointed and automatically assumed I'm a Muslim. then she said well, we worship the same god.. She said that with the hope that she could convert or at least force me to come to her church program.
I said nope I'm not a Muslim either. (I could see the big disappointment on her face right now from the center mirror grin )
She then said what are you then? I'm sure the answer running through her mind at that moment would be that I'm either an idol worshipper or something related to that.
I said I'm an irreligious.
She said irreligious ke? In Nigeria? or just a back slider?
I said nope.. In fact, I don't believe in god.

Chai! come see how this woman screamed ehnnnnnnn like she saw a ghost or a serial killer or something like that.

Next thing, she started shouting park! park! park, park, opening my car door on motion.
I have never seen anything like that in my life.
She just jumped out of the car and started running like a mad woman.
I didn't even park well, and I could see the look on the few people around faces like I just did something awful to the woman.
Like I pointed a gun at her head or robbed her.
I had to quickly zoom off before those people start getting a wrong idea from the scene caused by the crazy woman and probably subject me to jungle justice grin

My friend and I busted into one serious laughter afterwards.

But seriously, it wasn't funny at all. Atheist should be more outspoken at least to downsize the number of over brainwashed intolerant people like her who probably thought she did the right thing by staying away from a devil like me as quickly as possible.

Big lies.
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by FunkyMetahuman: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2016
honourhim:

Big lies.
k
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by JackBizzle: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Kingebukasblog, see your life?
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
JackBizzle:

Kingebukasblog, see your life?

That guy is obsessed with me .

King Ebuka this , King Ebuka that , what is his problem ?

If he has any evidence that counters my arguments , bring it forth let's scrutinize it .

Its more his ignorance of the words I use and the facts I present speaking .
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by raphieMontella: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

may the tooth fairy bless you for this comment.
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

really?

Yh the entire writeup n fun making is illogical n a display of incivility, 2 wrongs don't make a write, 1 woman does not speak for billions,

Then making fun of people because of their faith, does it not seem a bit shallow to You, esteemed pinnacles of Wisdom, supreme logic n common sense,

U feel ur are superior to us Savages who believe in a Sky daddy being that controls our lives from beyond, u av rejected reason n called delusion logic, despite been born into religious homes, indirectly u call ur parents Savages, because I'm sure they prayed for ur birth but look what u turned out,

Everything u feel, n u think u know boils down to Pride,

I'm sure you've heard all this, but contrary to what you think, True Christianity teaches Acceptance, Love n Compassion, we're an embodiment of Jesus's Virtues,
though there are those of us who av twisted faith into Fanaticism n dogmatism, Who av corrupted the teachings of Christ to fit their perceptions..
True Christianity is not a Religion but a way of Life, n also we pray for our brethren to be molded in the love of Christ ,true teachings n learning to embrace all, it's a slow Journey but we will get there..

Christ teaches love your neighbor as you love yourself, it don't matter if that neighbor is racist, buddhist, Atheist, Alien,...we've been commanded to love n follow peace with all men, n to do all things to others as Unto God,

The Sun/Rain shines/falls on the good n the bad, when a man labours n toils for a goal in conjunction with positive catalysts he will succeed, whether he is religious or irreligious,

but as Christians we are encouraged to work diligently whilst pray, n it works for us, it might work for us because we believe n follow the right principles but because it does not work for U, doesn't it make it a lie or a need for u to dub us Primitive or Lazy thinkers,
Sometimes u need to look deep within urself to discover the beauty of Humanity lies in it's diversity,

All in all, This is our world n it has been given to the sons of men, Work in ur Faith of self to better it, while we work with our Faith to better it too,

Learn to be Tolerant.

The world was made for the sons of men, but some of us have Faith walking in us,
We're Christians,
Christ in Us, The Hope of Glory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by hopefulLandlord: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

may the tooth fairy bless you for this comment.

R'Amen to that

May he give me 64 teeth's to enjoy The Flying Spaghetti Monster's meatballs in afterlife
Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by JackBizzle: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2016
ChykePryor:

Yh the entire writeup n fun making is illogical n a display of incivility, 2 wrongs don't make a write, 1 woman does not speak for billions,

Then making fun of people because of their faith, does it not seem a bit shallow to You, esteemed pinnacles of Wisdom, supreme logic n common sense,

U feel ur are superior to us Savages who believe in a Sky daddy being that controls our lives from beyond, u av rejected reason n called delusion logic, despite been born into religious homes, indirectly u call ur parents Savages, because I'm sure they prayed for ur birth but look what u turned out,

Everything u feel, n u think u know boils down to Pride,

I'm sure you've heard all this, but contrary to what you think, True Christianity teaches Acceptance, Love n Compassion, we're an embodiment of Jesus's Virtues,
though there are those of us who av twisted faith into Fanaticism n dogmatism, Who av corrupted the teachings of Christ to fit their perceptions..
True Christianity is not a Religion but a way of Life, n also we pray for our brethren to be molded in the love of Christ ,true teachings n learning to embrace all, it's a slow Journey but we will get there..

Christ teaches love your neighbor as you love yourself, it don't matter if that neighbor is racist, buddhist, Atheist, Alien,...we've been commanded to love n follow peace with all men, n to do all things to others as Unto God,

The Sun/Rain shines/falls on the good n the bad, when a man labours n toils for a goal in conjunction with positive catalysts he will succeed, whether he is religious or irreligious,

but as Christians we are encouraged to work diligently whilst pray, n it works for us, it might work for us because we believe n follow the right principles but because it does not work for U, doesn't it make it a lie or a need for u to dub us Primitive or Lazy thinkers,
Sometimes u need to look deep within urself to discover the beauty of Humanity lies in it's diversity,

All in all, This is our world n it has been given to the sons of men, Work in ur Faith of self to better it, while we work with our Faith to better it too,

Learn to be Tolerant.

The world was made for the sons of men, but some of us have Faith walking in us,
We're Christians,
Christ in Us, The Hope of Glory.

I wish more christians followed the christianity you espouse. Unfortunately, most nigerian christians don't.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Of course , why not . That's how atheists are - ignorant , delusional , illogical and deceitful .

Lol. Are you okay sir?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video and pictures Pastor Caught Having Sex With Church Members Wife / Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? / Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.