Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos (32300 Views)

Scary Experience With Bloody Mary! / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by damiloladuke: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Peters Jemila Melody has taken to her Instagram page to narrate a rather scary experience she had with a invisible man in Lagos.

According to her, the man had been trailing her from the Island, down to Ogba on the Mainland and when he finally confronted her, she realised she was the only one that could see him and no one else did.

Read her narration:

PLEASE READ:
So today was one of the most scariest day of my life, it might be nothing to people that have experienced something like this before, but mehnnnnn I don't pray to go through it again, so today being Saturday o, I closed from work and decided to live the island a bit earlier than normal cos of the mainland traffic o..

So I took a bike to lekki phase one gate and decided to take a bus going to Obalende, as soon as I was about to enter a strange looking man quickly rushed in too, he had one normal eye and the second one was totally white, but I didn't suspect anything thinking he was a normal passenger o.

He sat directly at my back, so I noticed we both dropped at the same place, and I was going to take Ogba bus, unfortunately the bus was almost full, just for one person so I like entered and manage the small side seat, so I was trying to call those women that sell drinks and water only for me to turn and saw this same man.

It still didn't look that weird cos I thought he could be going to ogba too, so right on front of our bus the next turn for ogba bus started loading he entered and inside my mind I was like " na ogba this man dry go sha"....so we got to ogba and there was maddddd traffic.

I sha came down from the bus and was looking for a bike to take me home, but because of the traffic and all, it was really hard to find a bike, so I just stayed in small dark corner cos I was tired, I just kept on looking for a bike, all of a sudden someone from no where just tapped me on my shoulder..

Lo' and behold it was the same man I saw at lekki o, my body became cold, I felt like fainting.. My eyes started closing for no reason, the little sense in me made me walk away... And the next thing he said is.. "I have been following you, now look into my eyes" ..i looked at him and I was almost hypnotized...

All I was saying was "Jesus " then I stepped away again he followed me and asked me to bring my hand, I was just looking at him and I was about to do so, then it felt like someone else touched and I regained myself, that was how I shouted. "leave me alone evil man, am I the only one in the whole of Lagos " he moved closer and said..

And he said, anything I say you should do Oya do it now.. I just laughed and told him he was a fool and he has failed.. Then right in front of me he beat his chest and all of a sudden he was no where to be found, but I noticed people were looking at me like I was talking to myself, as if they couldn't see who I was yelling at, that few minutes was scary as hell, and all could think of was why he followed and what he wanted to do with me, cos he obviously didn't want to steal..

Thank you LORD for saving me... Chaiiii only in Lagos oooo

https://lailasnews.com/lady-narrates-her-scary-experience-with-an-invisible-man-in-lagos/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Caseless: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2018
grin

This is a movie by village people, but, Clarence shot it!

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Heartbender: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2018
You see hunger and Lagos traffic? They can mess with you eh? But I hope the man paid for her ride as per psycher (shaikar) that he is undecided

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Skyfornia(m): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2018
Hahahahaha...

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by farem: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
damiloladuke:
A Nigerian lady identified as Peters Jemila Melody has taken to her Instagram page to narrate a rather scary experience she had with a invisible man in Lagos.

According to her, the man had been trailing her from the Island, down to Ogba on the Mainland and when he finally confronted her, she realised she was the only one that could see him and no one else did.

Read her narration:

https://lailasnews.com/lady-narrates-her-scary-experience-with-an-invisible-man-in-lagos/

lalasticlala
l

The guy is indeed from beyond but check the hair on your head, it may belong to his dead mother or wife!
You sure has something attracting him
Are you sure you've not been used by yahoo ?

Aren't you a slay girl? You have successfully slayed the guy!

Jesus name is not to be conjured up like some magic -if you want him to always be your saviour, he must importantly first be your Lord!
God have mercy on you

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by delzbaba(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
this one na ketu weed, but wait oh it could be true oh

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by handsomeyinka(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
After reading this post,

See as my fellow nairalanders run for their lives

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by SIMPLYkush: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
she no even fine self, but I go fvck her pussy till I pour my akamu on her lying mouth

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by OCTAVO: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Okay
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Yemi4real3(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
I Don tired
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by hopefulLandlord: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hallucinations

Hallucinations are defined as experiences and sensations that are not comprehensible to others. To the person experiencing them, however, they may seem real, urgent, and vivid. Roughly 70% of people with schizophrenia will experience hallucinations.

Auditory hallucinations are most commonly experienced by people with schizophrenia and may include hearing voices—sometimes multiple voices — or other sounds like whispering or murmuring. Voices may seem angry or urgent and often make demands on the hallucinating person.

Visual hallucinations involve seeing objects, people, lights, or patterns that are not actually present. Visualizing dead loved ones, friends or other people they knew can be particularly distressing. Perception may be altered as well resulting in difficulty judging distance

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by techstack: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmmm

Just like hollywood scary movies

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lies everywhere just to trend

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Majlaw(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
Congratulations... You are now trending. This one deserve back page

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Kharol1234: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
hope say no b twitter story cus dat social media can lie

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Thank God for you ooooooooo

The name "JESUS" has being saving people since God knows when.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by janejive(f): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hogwash grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
WALLAHI NA YOUR HEAVEN HUSBAND
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
too much nollyhood

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Alejoc(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Scary!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by georgecso(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by CaptainCodes(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hunger and traffic is Bad...it makes you,..

Thats all I have to say.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by sullenx(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
Optimus head to head league

2400547-547211

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by blingxx(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
pls what's the name of this nollywood movie grin?
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
damiloladuke:

Read her narration:

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Jay5mie: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by BlueRayDick: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
She needs to treat malaria fever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Another Movie.
So the man just disappear like that
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by donbachi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
dis her tory just remind me,wen my friend dia church do 7days dry fasting.on d 3rd day my friend begin dey run,dey shout leave me continuoly.wen dem finally catch am,naim him sey,him see plenty soldiers without heads dey poshu am....hunger na bad thing oooo!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Prognose: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Closet schizophrenia

4. People with no faces

I was in school, like, 10th grade, and I’d heard voices for a bit now, to the point that I was almost getting used to the fact that I hear things others don’t. I remember getting up from my desk to use the toilet, and when I got out of the room, I see this man with no face, just standing there facing me.
At first I just thought my eyes were messing with me, so I blink a couple times, shake my head a little bit, and look back. And he’s gone. No way he could have moved in those empty, silent hallways without me hearing it, but he’s gone. So I just go to the bathroom, thinking it’s kinda weird, but not thinking too much about it. I even joked with myself that “now I’m seeing things too haha”. But when I got to the bathroom, he’s there again, standing in the doorway.
I stop and just kind of stare for a second, more curious than anything, then I think: “well maybe he’s just wearing a mask or something”, and I ask if he can move over and let me in the bathroom, but then this other kid comes out and asks who I’m talking to, right as he walks through the faceless guy. I just stand there, speechless, cause what do you say in that situation? The kid looks at me like I’m weird, but then just walks away. The dude with no face moves over to let me by, and I give him as wide a berth as I can while I go in, never taking my eyes off him.

He followed me into the bathroom, and a few seconds later this girl walks in, and I begin telling her that she’s in the wrong bathroom (I’m a guy fwi), when I notice that she doesn’t have a face either. They both begin walking towards me, and at that point I’m pretty damn scared, so I go and hide in one of the stalls and bawl my eyes out, cause at this point I realize that I’m pretty much just crazy. I didn’t come out until the staff came and talked me into it.

The two of them (the guy and the girl) show up every now and again (note, I’ve since graduated and moved away from there, but they still show up wherever I am), but they never do anything, so I don’t know what to make of it, but that first time scared the living crap out of me.

Read more experiences here https://www.nairaland.com/4639876/look-into-world-madness#69719246

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Pictured With Their Children / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt / Osinachi: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Becky Enenche Over Comments On Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.