Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,575 members, 7,847,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum (1192 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) / 10 Politicians Nigerians Don't Want To Hear From In 2017 - Gistpark.com / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
I'm an aspiring rapper. I've been thinking about being a member of the freemason. I read the masonry as an organisation could help someone find prosperity in his chosen career path. I told my uncle about my plans to be a mason and he discouraged me,he said he wouldn't want me to join something that could have repercussions. I'd like to hear from freemasons on how the order can help a 23yr old in his career choice and the repercussion he talked about. By the way, my uncle is a rosicrucian.
Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by JBUZZ: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
illuminated93:
I'm an aspiring rapper. I've been thinking about being a member of the freemason. I read the masonry as an organisation could help someone find prosperity in his chosen career path. I told my uncle about my plans to be a mason and he discouraged me,he said he wouldn't want me to join something that could have repercussions. I'd like to hear from freemason on how the order can help a 23yr old in his career choice.
Work hard to make it. Don't be lazy guy.

5 Likes

Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by Sibrah: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
OP, in order words you want spiritual help.
Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
I'm just a knowledge seeker. I just want to know about the workings of the underground mechanics.
JBUZZ:

Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yea,so I could engineer my prosperity
Sibrah:
OP, in order words you want spiritual help.
Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
It's not about being lazy,jay z is sure not lazy.
JBUZZ:

Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by menix(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Freemason
E go hard you ooo..

But joining Ogboni won't be difficult.
Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by babyfaceafrica: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
menix:
Freemason E go hard you ooo..
lolz....any difference?
Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by menix(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
lolz....any difference?

Freemason members for Nigeria no plenty nd u go encounter racism for there..

But Ogboni member yakpa for Nigeria, even the media gurus in Nigeria re members.

1 Like

Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by babyfaceafrica: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
menix:

Freemason members for Nigeria no plenty nd u go encounter racism for there..

But Ogboni member yakpa for Nigeria, even the media gurus in Nigeria re members.
hmmm..but all na juju
Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by menix(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
hmmm..but all na juju

Freemason nah Juu..
While Ogboni nah JUJU!!!

1 Like

Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
I can't be a member of the ogboni confraternity.I prefer an intellectual group.
menix:
Freemason
E go hard you ooo..

1 Like

Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by Greatzeus(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
illuminated93:
I'm an aspiring rapper. I've been thinking about being a member of the freemason. I read the masonry as an organisation could help someone find prosperity in his chosen career path. I told my uncle about my plans to be a mason and he discouraged me,he said he wouldn't want me to join something that could have repercussions. I'd like to hear from freemasons on how the order can help a 23yr old in his career choice and the repercussion he talked about. By the way, my uncle is a rosicrucian.
Maybe you meant illuminati. Freemason is like a tribe,you don't join it,you are born into it.
Freemason is not the same with illuminati,though they are often used interchangeably.
Eg Queen Elizabeth and the royal family are Freemasons but not illuminati members,lots of american rappers are illuminati but not Freemasons.
You have to be influential or rich or have great prospect to join illuminati,but you can't be a Freemason because you are rich or influential,you have to be accepted/born into it.
Freemason has hierarchy,measured in "degree", also ritual is required to join illuminati,but not required in Freemason.
Illuminati is a secret cult,tending towards satanism, Freemason on the other hand is a group of people of like minds who come together to promote the interest of its members.(at least that's what they claim)
Freemason members are known,but no one has ever publicly admitted to being an illuminati member.
Illuminati has negative public image(probably because of the rumours of evil acts that goes on at their meeting), but Freemason still enjoys mild positive image.
Though in recent times it had become more difficult to distinguish these two set of people.
Pls don't ask me how I know all these,I am neither their member nor an aspiring member,I am a christian,and I stand on the numerous promises of God for my success,which is more than enough.
If you watch many video clips running into hours about them like I did,you will know these too.

1 Like

Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by babyfaceafrica: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
menix:

Freemason nah Juu.. While Ogboni nah JUJU!!!
lmao...na satan
Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by funlord(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
cool
illuminated93:
I'm just a knowledge seeker. I just want to know about the workings of the underground mechanics.

Don't ask questions of which you may not like their answers or terms! You can't handle the truth so let it be!

Seek the knowledge of your god instead of engaging in activities that can only lead you to places like hades!

A word is enough for the witty......
Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by babyfaceafrica: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Greatzeus:

Maybe you meant illuminati. Freemason is like a tribe,you don't join it,you are born into it.
Freemason is not the same with illuminati,though they are often used interchangeably.
Eg Queen Elizabeth and the royal family are Freemasons but not illuminati members,lots of american rappers are illuminati but not Freemasons.
You have to be influential or rich or have great prospect to join illuminati,but you can't be a Freemason because you are rich or influential,you have to be accepted/born into it.
Freemason has hierarchy,measured in "degree", also ritual is required to join illuminati,but not required in Freemason.
Illuminati is a secret cult,tending towards satanism, Freemason on the other hand is a group of people of like minds who come together to promote the interest of its members.(at least that's what they claim)
Freemason members are known,but no one has ever publicly admitted to being an illuminati member.
Illuminati has negative public image(probably because of the rumours of evil acts that goes on at their meeting), but Freemason still enjoys mild positive image.
Though in recent times it had become more difficult to distinguish these two set of people.
Pls don't ask me how I know all these,I am neither their member nor an aspiring member,I am a christian,and I stand on the numerous promises of God for my success,which is more than enough.
If you watch many video clips running into hours about them like I did,you will know these too.
lolz...quit the sugar quoting,na same thing,one is just more packaged than the other,who knows maybe the facade of freemasons are illuminati.My theory is that freemasons are like the UN permanent member ,while the illumanti are the general assembly.Theory
Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
I don't get u,u appear insulting
funlord:
cool

Don't ask questions of which you may not like their answers or terms! You can't handle the truth so let it be!

Seek the knowledge of your god instead of engaging in activities that can only lead you to places like hades!

A word is enough for the witty......
Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by RZArecta(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Greatzeus:

[s]Maybe you meant illuminati. Freemason is like a tribe,you don't join it,you are born into it.
If you watch many video clips running into hours about them like I did,you will know these too[/s].
hogwash.

Op get someone who's already a member to invite /introduce you into the group. That's the only way for you to become a member. Though it'll be a waste of time joining because of your music career if you have no talent. In fact just focus on improving yourself for now educationally and intellectually instead of wasting your time with these things, doors will surely open for you

1 Like

Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by Greatzeus(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2016
RZArecta:
hogwash.

Op get someone who's already a member to invite /introduce you into the group. That's the only way for you to become a member. Though it'll be a waste of time joining because of your music career if you have no talent. In fact just focus on improving yourself for now educationally and intellectually instead of wasting your time with these things, doors will surely open for you
Look at these dreamers,you think Freemason is PDP or APC,you will just enter their office and register grin
Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by Adminisher: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2016
Young man give your life to Christ. It is an extremely powerful and liberating thing. You have eternal life but most importantly you have a victorious life. God answers 100 per cent of genuine Godly prayers. Not 99 or 98 percent. 100 per cent
Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by GoodofNaija: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2016
You have the right response from Adminisher.

Give your life to Christ! He is the only one who can give you prosperity with satisfaction/peace of mind.
Re: I'd Like To Hear From Freemasons On This Forum by Franchise21(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2016
illuminated93:
Hardwork, Determination, Prayer, Dedication can make one successful. Not the devil

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC / Bruce Warns Buhari: Don’t Waste 2017 Blaming Previous Administration / Governor Yahaya Bello Is A Small Rat - Senator Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.