Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage (34246 Views)

Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage / Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by collitexnaira(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
CONGRAT to him and his wife,, i can imagine the kind of pressure the wife would hv experience from her inlaw,, 5 yrs no be moimoi oo
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by Orikinla(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by Hdanny(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.
...Meanwhile, Congrats to them
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by mekonglobal(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
To God be the glory..
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by femolacqua(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Congrats on the new baby.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by 1960chic(f): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Congratulations!!!
I'm so happy to hear this
God bless your family
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by 1960chic(f): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Congratulations!!!
I'm so happy to hear this
God bless your family
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by archbishop007(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Congrats bro.....blessings
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by Sanchase: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Arrhh Oboy see long names, some of these long names are the reason why embassies dey refuse visa grin
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by Princejboy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
congratulations
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by unbranded13(f): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thank God. Funny, he did a show in Ogun State Orientation Camp a day before his wedding
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by femi4: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
uzobaby:
Congrats! ! tall guys can dey like short/average ladies ..
Its the other way round. Short ladies are attracted to tall guys
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by nnokwa042(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Sanchase:
Arrhh Oboy see long names, some of these long names are the reason why embassies dey refuse visa grin
very soon half of yorubas children will be half igbo half yoruba the rate yoruba boys dey rush igbo girls for marriage i like am so in future no yoruba will abuse igbo person again cus ur mama maybe igbo grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by ventilation: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
My God, please answer my dear Teju(babyface) $ Tobi Oyelakin . Amen! kiss
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
No fruit of the womb for about 5 years of marriage and he still made people laugh through his comedy.

Lesson- If you don't allow your problem to weigh you down, you will surely overcome it. Shedding tears tears destinies up but happiness and great happenings are inseparable.

Congratulations. May the Lord remember people trusting Him for this kind of visitation.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by Came: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
The comedians don do meeting say na baby girl dem go born. Akpororo, Jedi, seyi law etc... I happy for una ooooo.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by luminouz(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
nnokwa042:
very soon half of yorubas children will be half igbo half yoruba the rate yoruba boys dey rush igbo girls for marriage i like am so in future no yoruba will abuse igbo person again cus ur mama maybe igbo grin grin grin
U well so?
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by Louiscutedude(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Congrate.....gud news
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by slowbreeze(f): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yorubigbo combo happening on daily basis..Yet some silly tribalistic e-warriors continue fighting aimlessly...So happy for dem.5 yrs no be beans.Congrats Seyi & Ebere!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by rose4flower(f): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Congratulations seyi law & ebere may God guide & protect ur baby in Jesus name. So happy for u guys its nt easy.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by asarebabson: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ngozi123:
Congratulations to the new parents!
Why not to the old parents? Lolz
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by thoosing(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS BRO
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by IamNawty(f): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
Happy for them.

Iamnawty, se o fe lohun ni undecided
oyun keh shocked shofe funmi loyun ni grin
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by oluxy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
Congrats name sake
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by iykekelvins(m): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
IamNawty:
oyun keh shocked shofe funmi loyun ni grin
yes, ayam ready for you grin,
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by ofeoilly: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
slowbreeze:
Yorubigbo combo happening on daily basis..Yet some silly tribalistic e-warriors continue fighting aimlessly...So happy for dem.5 yrs no be beans.Congrats Seyi & Ebere!

Since u drag tribe into this, let me tell u some home trutth, stop lumping us with ur yoruba people, we were not created together, ur yoruba and am igbo, if not 4 Lugard, we will not share nationhood. shut up if u have nothing to say!

Look at a bastard whose people are responsible for the death of 3million people of the east, due to bigotry and intolerance trying to deceive people. The hatred is blood deep. Stop deceiving yourself.

Marriage is not a measurement for unity, Jews marry Arab but still hate each other with passion.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by HopeAlive14(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by Dadsonval(f): 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Congratulations to them!
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by charmosky(m): 12:04am On Oct 01, 2016
congrats bro...patience and Seadfastness in God paid off....I tap from your blessing....
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by esseff(f): 1:29am On Oct 01, 2016
[/color][color=#990000]CONGRATULATIONS[b]CONGRATULATIONS[/b]CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by esseff(f): 1:31am On Oct 01, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Seyi Law And Wife Welcome Child After Five Years Of Marriage by eolafao: 2:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Congrat brother....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Dumelo & Gifty Mawunya's Wedding: Yvonne Nelson, Yvonne Okoro, Prince David / Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) / Davido Taking Selfie With Infinix Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.