Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage (37584 Views)

Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by reportminds: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
Comedian and talkshow host, Gbadewonuola Olateju Oyelakin aka Teju Babyface and his wife Tobi, have welcomed a set of twins after nearly 6 years of marriage. Teju and his beautiful wife, Tobi got married in August 2012. Congrats to them!

Sharing the good nes online, Teju wrote

''Please rejoice with us! My wife Oluwatobiloba @tobibanjokooyelakin and I are the very grateful and excited parents of twin Children. It has taken almost 6years but God who neither forgets nor forsakes has given us double for our trouble. I pray that the God whom we serve will remember everyone who seeks Him & give you the desires of your heart. Mother and babies are doing Great! #Grateful #awesomeGod''.

Read more http://www.reportminds.com/2018/04/comedian-and-talkshow-host-teju.html?m=1

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by billynoni(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats.......Ftc things on a good thread.

For those of you shouting IVF upandan,is it your IVF? is it your body,eggs and sp**m? is it your money they use for the process? Some people cannot just be happy for good things,solid good 6yrs and y"all spewing this rubbish? Oh okay,you would have love to hear "teju and wife bought a baby from baby factory" bad belle
people.

Lemme goan face my work before one elder call me lazy youth again

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Abass07(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats to them.
At last, God answered their prayer.
Even if it's IVF

9 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by lovelylad: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats.
Its too late to fail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by HelenBee(f): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations!

5 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Yewandequeen(f): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations

This one that all them celebrities dey born twin so. Is there a general donor? grin

No one should shout at me oooo, what do I know?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Paradigm777: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ope Oluwa
Hail my Jesus!
Ebube, Ebube, Ebube dike....

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Akinya17: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by ednut1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
IV lipsrsealed. Congrats

5 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by emmydee(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by daraj: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Moustache: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
I don't trust the woman

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
good.
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by 36govs: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin grin
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by memories1(f): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Absolutely lovely! I hope to have twins someday.
cry cry

10 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations Senior 'Tobi and Mr. Teju.
God's never late!

3 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by kinzation(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Teju my guy.... congrats he loves KSA music to tha core I tap.into your blessing

9 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by mistyebby(f): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wow, congrats to them. God's time is always the best time!

2 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by allanphash7(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Why
Moustache:
I don't trust the woman
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by frfr: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Aayo abara tintin
Congratulations to Teju babyface

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Moustache:
I don't trust the woman
grin
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Divay22(f): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations kiss kiss
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by PapaNnamdi: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Every body just de do IVF upandan, Me de wait China IVF da one go cheap small, for me and my boo to have 3plets

4 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
congratulations
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by toluxa1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Every body just de do IVF upandan,
Me de wait China IVF da one go cheap small, for me and my boo to have 3plets

What is this nonsense IVF everyone is even shouting about sef angry.
First of all, you have no proof they did IVF. Secondly there is nothing wrong in IVF. Thirdly advances in medicine of which IVF is an example are a gift from God. Fourthly, there are countless people who do IVF without success. In fact, majority of IVF fails, success rate is about 35-40%. Some people have done IVF 7 times, no luck. So if you do IVF and it's successful, na still God do am!

https://www.nairaland.com/4461495/super-samsung-s9-bundle-sales

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by princejones(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats sir,forever oh Lord you changeth not
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
mistyebby:
Wow, congrats to them. God's time is always the best time!
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by babajeje123(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
ednut1:
IV lipsrsealed. Congrats
First thing that came to my mind too. It isn't easy, though. So, congrats to them
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by MorningDew2017(f): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Waoooooooooooo congrats Tejubabyface and a bigger congrats to your Wify.
Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by Paradigm777: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Congratulations

This one that all them celebrities dey born twin so. Is there a general donor? grin

No one should shout at me oooo, what do I know?

Re: Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage by movid(m): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
The woman should not be trusted . Never trust a woman who gave birth after sum delay, she may go extral lenght in order to save her marriage. The baby may be from another man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School / Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.