Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele (49770 Views)

Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) / Kidnapped Margaret Emefiele Released By Her Abductors / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by demitola(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
sheddy03:
over 200 chibok girls have been in the forest of sambisa for God knows how long. buhari promised he was going to rescue them, this hasn't happen. But less than 24 hours of abduction of 1 not ordinary person, our independence celebration is ruined. BTW, what are we celebrating sef?

Who was the president as at the time of the girls' capture? Buhari shey? Get the fact - its 100prcnt faster to destroy than to make. Even at that, whether its 200 chibok girls or one wife of a gentle man, all are precious souls. Dont mix your political dirty mind with value for humanity

1 Like

Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by tete7000(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
...while Buhari keeps blaming everyone.
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by oluxy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
soloxxng:
These people self... I thought we were in RECESSION ni

The person below me said it all...

My brother, some people no no recession oooo.
Na only God go help us oooo
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by Eibams60(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
now diz people dey go arrest farmers in d name of kidnapers jst because dey
want incentives from d govt
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Get the policemen that ran away,they must have seen something that could give a lead. Sending in a battalion into the forest is sheer waste of manpower, because those kidnappers wouldn't keep a 1.5 billion naira asset in the bush would they?
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by Gkemz: 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
If they want to see her alive, they should withdraw all security personnel from it and dance according to the tune of the kidnappers. They should concentrate on rescuing the woman. Being smart is not being foolish. I rest my case.
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by GboGboAye: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
slimthugchimee:
if na common nigerian now, even police wont go
You understand.
Pseu! Nonsense country. Their partiality too much. angry
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by MALIK15: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
I no de pity the man or him kidnapped wife,but I only pity the billions wey go waste for the investigation. Senseless financial policy maker,Nigeria is not ZENITH bank where policies are for high an mighty only.
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by notoriousbabe: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
See level,If na seun or lalasticlala wife dem kidnap na their village hunters and their local dogs go come out to look for dem

2 Likes

Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by mindtricks: 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
slimthugchimee:

U suppose know by now say common Nigerians are nothing but common in the eyes of those who run the show. Sad but true.
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by fuckyoumhen: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
back2sender:

Militant spotted!
So they should negotiate with KIDNAPPERS and pay them? Tomorrow they will go and kidnap another person?
Death by firing squad is the best option to deal with KIDNAPPERS, The National assembly should enact this law its becoming to much and these people should not be treated with kids gloves.
If they dont act now, naa thier turn next all this national assembly people. Security Guards attached to the can no longer save Unless they fix a heavy punishment for KIDNAPPERS.
Its getting to thier turn act fast, this one that happen to can governor wife is a wake up call.
I expect you to comprehend my post or better still ask someone to explain it to you. if it were to be in the western world, security operatives will make use of technology to track down the kidnappers. no sane man will support kidnappers because its giving Nigerians bad image .
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by MyVision2020: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
ProfEinstein:
Very useless country, because she is the wife of the CBN governor that's why all hands are on deck to rescue her. What of the common man who is kidnapped and robbed daily with no one giving a damn about them. Very useless country .

The Abduction Of The CBN Governors Wife

Season 1

Nollywood whr ar u? .. grin
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Artistree:
The kidnappers won't be stupid enough to still be in Benin.

You sound so familiar, have you been working in that department?.

2 Likes

Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by yinkslinks(m): 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nollywood where u?
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
This should not have been announced in the news, this is just making the situation worse.
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by Buchaick(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yes, let the idiot boss of Corrupt Bank of Nigeria aka CBN go and pay boys fast to avoid hearing bad news,
Using military and police searching for her is waste of time did they did so when common businessman or his relatives was kidnap.

Let him pay the ransom joor afterall emeifele self is big heartless thief.
Just look at the condition of country due to his useless policies and he don't even care about the way people are suffering and dieing of hunger, He just know his self and family then why boys won't kidnap his wife abi na me they want kidnap? me that still looking for money to pay my children school fee's it is hungry will kill me with the kidnappers.
Adeosun will be next

2 Likes

Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by Jidibia(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
fuckyoumhen:
Heavy military power is not the best approach!

u spoke my mind. What if the kidnapper shot her dead while the security forces close on them?
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by Lilimax(f): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
sheddy03:
over 200 chibok girls have been in the forest of sambisa for God knows how long. buhari promised he was going to rescue them, this hasn't happen. But less than 24 hours of abduction of 1 not ordinary person, our independence celebration is ruined. BTW, what are we celebrating sef?
Chibok is a SCAM! Haven't you heard embarassed but this particular case is real. I pray Mrs Emefiele is found in good condition smiley
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by kinibigdeal(m): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
It would have been better if you ask question's on how CBN of any nation formulate policies than being TOTALY ignorant about the government and CBN policies
engrflames:
Wife of a bad policy maker, that's good for him, useles* man, a lot Nigerians are jobless and suffering because of his bad policies.
There's hunger in town very soon Buhari's men and ministers would be the next targets

1 Like

Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by Jidibia(m): 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
fuckyoumhen:

I expect you to comprehend my post or better still ask someone to explain it to you. if it were to be in the western world, security operatives will make use of technology to track down the kidnappers. no sane man will support kidnappers because its giving Nigerians bad image .
who cares? It is today the country's image is been dented? Abegi next
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by gbagyiza: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
slimthugchimee:

Well said, my village along abuja road almost everyday poor people r kidnapped some while on the farm, others at their mod houses but d security personnel keeps mute. Now because of one person see wat is happening. If d poor masses thinks that Nigerian government have them in mind they better change that notion.
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Indeed, all animals are EQUAL

I laugh

But some are more EQUAL than others, you damn right bro cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by joseph1832(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
All this was done just because the wife of the CBN governor was kidnapped. I know if she was a normal citizen, the police and armed forces would not have mobilised their forces.
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by Artistree: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
ydass:

You sound so familiar, have you been working in that department?.
Yes o, boss, I'm their kingpin!
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by allaboutobed(m): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Glossyclick:
A large number of combined military forces have stormed the forest at Benin-Agbor road where Margaret Emefiele, the wife of Central Bank of Nigeria governor, Godwin Emefiele was taken to after she was kidnapped yesterday.

Commissioners of Police of Edo state and Delta state were spotted at Ugoneki police station this evening where they are working with others to find the kidnapped woman.

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/09/soldiers-and-air-force-officers-storm.html?m=1
hope they find her soon n in one piece.
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by danypst: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
there is sense in every non-sense sha... Atleast this will really send a msg to those rich-fortunate ones who are still saying that people are not hungry and angry in nigeria...
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by distilledwalex(m): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
engrflames:
Wife of a bad policy maker, that's good for him, useles* man, a lot Nigerians are jobless and suffering because of his bad policies.
There's hunger in town very soon Buhari's men and ministers would be the next targets

Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 01, 2016
The poor cannot sleep because they are hungry.. And the rich cannot sleep because the poor are awake..

Social injustice will continue to do this nation no good at all
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 01, 2016
They should extend their search to Benin-auchi by pass forest, but I doubt she is around there sha
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by mgumm: 6:49am On Oct 01, 2016
na only d husband pics dem dey display,abi na him dey kidnapp or she no get pic ne
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by iambrite(m): 7:13am On Oct 01, 2016
Have watched this movie before can remember the title
Re: Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele by godquality: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2016
When dem kidnap 4 landlords for Lagos soldiers no come out. As na CBN oga wife dem come dey do gra gra. At the end dem go soon pay ransom but lie to naija say dem rescue her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion / We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says / Man rapes Neighbors' 2 Hens To Death In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.