Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says (49794 Views)

ALLEGED RAPE: Bayelsa Doctor Accused Friend Of Fucking His Wife In UK / Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital / Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by EmagNig(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dr. Tijjani Faruk the medical doctor accused of raping patient, has denied penetrating the patient, but confessed that they had sex.

The doctor while standing before an investigative panel set up by the ministry of Health to investigate the matter, made the contradictory statement.

In an audio recording of the panel sitting obtained by Daily Nigerian,the doctor was heard admitting to having sex with the patient but later said the sex was without penetration.

“To the best of my recollection, the only time she came to common room was that very Saturday, which she came with a small girl.

“I have something to say here. I want us to trash this issue. The truth of the matter we had sex with Zuwaira (not her real name). Yes, yes I am saying this,” Mr Faruk confessed.

But when the panel reminded him about the gravity of his confessions, he made U-turn, saying there was no penetration during the sex and it was not rape.

“I did not rape Zuwaira. I swear to Almighty Allah, know that I am saying this because we are all men here. Zuwaira came to me not once, twice or trice.”

Again, the panel again cut in to remind him that all his confessions were in record, and then Mr Faruk tried to change the narrative.

“The sex I had with her is not the type you penetrate, not that. I am sorry if the word sex is what penetration means… Not that. She just came and played with me. The truth is that we played to that extent.

“And when I noticed her antics, that was the day I started avoiding her. As I noted in my statement, I started avoiding her because of her advances towards me.

“The truth is that I never had sexual penetration into Zuwaira.”

Again, one of the panel members interjected, asking rhetorically: “so it was just romance”?

“Yes, it was just that. Let me just say romance,” Mr Faruk added.

But while testifying, Zuwaira, the alleged victim claimed the medical doctor actually had sex with her after he administered sedative injection on her.

“I swear to Almighty Allah I am saying the truth. If what I said on Dr Tijjani is not the truth, provide me with Holy Qur’an, let me take ablution and take oath with it.

“On the fateful day he raped me, Dr Tijjani called my husband and asked him to send me to him the next day at 10am for further medical examination.“When I met him in his office, he asked me to go and wait for him in the theatre.

“There was nobody in the theatre except two of us. He administered intravenous injection on me, saying it will make me lose sensation during the examination.“He then asked me to lie on a bed and UnCloth. I started losing consciousness as he prodded on my body. I could remember the swinging moments I felt before he asked me to dress up.

“As I managed to dress up, he then called a girl to lead me to common room as I complained about the dizziness.“There was another bed in the common room where I lay. After that I completely lost consciousness.

“At around 7pm, I woke up to see sperm all over me. He was just by the side.“When I asked him why he raped me, he apologized and warned me not to tell my husband as it could lead me to divorce.

“When I asked him what should I tell my husband if he raised issues over why I stayed long with him, Dr Tijjani said I shouldn’t bother as he would call my husband to explain to him.

“Dr Tijjani actually raped me and sought my forgiveness when I regained consciousness,” she told the panel.

https://lailasnews.com/we-had-sex-but-no-penetration-doctor-accused-of-raping-patient-says/

lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by thesicilian: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
That doctor should just keep quiet and stop embarrassing himself.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by thorpido(m): 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
What the heck does he mean by we had sex but not penetration?
He should go to jail as a deterrent to others like him.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Nbote(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
See how person father dey embrass himself... U had sex but U did not penetrate.. Na she penetrate U?

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by ipobarethieves: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
angry handover the goat to shariah dem,dey shud cut his 2 legs.Baztad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by anonymuz(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nbote:
See how person father dey embrass himself... U had sex but U did not penetrate.. Na she penetrate U?
I wonder the kind of sex we should call this one, sex without penetration grin grin

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by PotatoSalad(m): 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Akpurakpumbem

13 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Oblitz(m): 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hmmmmmm

Spiritual sex

He overshadowed her,
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by decatalyst(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Penetration kill you there!

27 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Itzurboi(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shey the doctor is whynin us ne, abi what is medical terminology of what he said.....
In other words, i won't deliver this job myself, i will send lalasticala my boi..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
There are 3 sides to every story.....

The sex I had with her is not the type you penetrate, not that. I am sorry if the word sex is what penetration means… Not that. She just came and played with me. The truth is that we played to that extent.
His sides of the story........

“At around 7pm, I woke up to see sperm all over me. He was just by the side.“When I asked him why he raped me, he apologized and warned me not to tell my husband as it could lead me to divorce.
Her sides of the story....

......and the truth!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by tsinzu: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by balonaija(f): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
hm
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by HopeAlive14(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
This one pass Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clinton case o

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Uyi168: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Just the tip..
The whole thing didn't enter...
grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by PrincessB1(f): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sex without penetration hmm

End time doctor undecided

11 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MrTrend(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
So?
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Bewiseedet(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
What kind of sex is that.
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by quincyshakur(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
HiV free sex cheesy cheesy Lik am dye grin grin grin grin
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Chimaokigwe: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Stealing is not corruption

Sex is not penetration.

5 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MissRaine69(f): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Cunnilingus & MouthAction count as sex

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MissRaine69(f): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bewiseedet:
What kind of sex is that.
Mouth action type

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Nukilia: 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Things like this happen ever day and women can't come out to explain themselves lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MissRaine69(f): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
thorpido:
What the heck does he mean by we had sex but not penetration?
He should go to jail as a deterrent to others like him.
Some men get off on thigh action

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Archit5: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by efficiencie(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
it is idiots like this that can never near Saudi Arabia even as a Muslim unless going on Hajj but they can go the US and start trying to subvert the country and force everyone to be Muslims...imagine the nonsense he is saying...Soon Muslims will flood this place saying he is not a Muslim. You remain a Muslim as long as your sins are not found out. The moment your sins are discovered the Muslim community rejects you as a Muslim...

10 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by baliyubla: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
No be only sex without penetration, you for kukuma say na only the head you put.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by iammo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
lipsrsealed

Imagine loosing his licence and 7 years of his life to plain stupidity, there's no corner in Nigeria without a red light district with willing woman who would offer him his "non penetrative sex" for a couple of bucks. I still see guys who rape violently or true drugs as having mental disorder, and their gain in sex with a resisting unwilling woman or a cold unconscious woman is unexplainable

*Is first offense, asking a patient of the opposite sex to UnCloth without the presence of a female nurse

*Second offense: having unprofessional relationship with a patient

4 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by MissRaine69(f): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nukilia:
Things like this happen ever day and women can't come out to explain themselves lipsrsealed
Used to work with a colleague who installed a camera in the female staff toilets, showers and changing rooms. This was connected to his office with the advancement of technology his home. When caught he had thousands and thousands of videos spanning years.

4 Likes

Re: We Had Sex But No Penetration - Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient Says by Ayobami1738: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
How can you have sex without penetrating?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man rapes Neighbors' 2 Hens To Death In Kenya / Lady Burnt By Her Boyfriend's Brother In Edo For Rejecting His Sex Advances Dies / Pastor Beaten In Benin For Sleeping With Married Woman Who Died During Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.