Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,542 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release (82301 Views)

Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers & N15Million Recovered From Them (Pics) / Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by johnshagb(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hanendez:

When your life is cut short, remember you once ridiculed the name of Jesus on nairaland

I believe you are God's personal assistant to know who's life is to be cut short?

Tf outta here. You just have to spiritualize everything
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by onatisi(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
neocortex:

Bitcoin may be one way but security doesn't end with technology, security
actually begins with human. Many criminals who hid behind bitcoin anonymity
have ended up being busted and jailed.
You are talking about human error and negligence while i am talking about untraceable financial transactions
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Myself2(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Danhumprey:
This economic recession don frustrate alot of people. So anywhich way they can, they try to make money, atleast to keep body and soul together.

It has been said over and over again that one day, the poor will have nothing to eat, but the rich.

This just might be the beginning of the fulfilment of that 'prophecy'

embarassed

May she return safe to her family.

The rate at which people like you tend to validate and support criminality is really troubling.
So because there is economic recession,it's now okay for all to take to one form of crime or the other. Anybody who thinks like that really should be ashamed of themselves for even having that thought
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Danhumprey: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Myself2:

The rate at which people like you tend to validate and support criminality is really troubling.
So because there is economic recession,it's now okay for all to take to one form of crime or the other. Anybody who thinks like that really should be ashamed of themselves for even having that thought
listen, if you don't have any sense of sarcasm, please just take several seats. .......... [color=][/color] smiley
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Danhumprey: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bollinger:

You logic is funny to say the least. As if crime just started today. Nigeria was crappy, is crappy and will always be crappy. Instead of you to castigate them, you are here justifying and giving reasons for their actions. Newsflash!!. There is zero justifiable reason for it. Not surprised though. Nigerians will always find a good reason for the absurdity in their country. Smh
and based on your reasoning, I'm justifying the action of the kidnappers? Please, if you don't have any sense of sarcasm, just take several seats back! undecided
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Bollinger(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Danhumprey:
and based on your reasoning, I'm justifying the action of the kidnappers? Please, if you don't have any sense of sarcasm, just take several seats back! undecided

Lol. It is one thing to write something, it is another to comprehend what you wrote. Sarcasm? Ok. grin
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by danty001: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
May almighty God keep her safe
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Senorprinz(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
orimsamsam:
can only pay u in naira. We have to grow naira
we can't put all our eggs in one basket, grow naira lemme grow dollar.
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by neocortex: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2016
onatisi:

You are talking about human error and negligence while i am talking about untraceable financial transactions

Are financial transactions independent of human ?
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by SIRKOL(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
DesChyko:

Aspiring one. But very interested in writing articles.
U will do well
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by NaijaPress: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2016
1.5 billion kini? I thought they said they didnt know it was the CBN governors wife Margaret Emefiele they had kidnapped, why ask for such amount, do every Nigerian now have billions stashed some where?
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Cutehector(m): 4:45am On Oct 13, 2016
succyblinks:
H
some guy wrote an article abt u in nairaland abt you trying to kill yourself over depression, I decided to ask u personally if it's true and wish to communicate with you and find ways to help you out.
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by succyblinks(f): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2016
Cutehector:
some guy wrote an article abt u in nairaland abt you trying to kill yourself over depression, I decided to ask u personally if it's true and wish to communicate with you and find ways to help you out.
o

Sorry I don't need help, my mind is made up already.

Thanks for ur concern
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Cutehector(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2016
succyblinks:
o

Sorry I don't need help, my mind is made up already.

Thanks for ur concern
lol I know u wouldn't dare.
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by succyblinks(f): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2016
Cutehector:
lol I know u wouldn't dare.

LOL, hell yeah I wouldn't dare grin
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Cutehector(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2016
succyblinks:

grin great.. at least i'm happy u all smiling there.. wink

Btw, u are far too important Dan him.. cool
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2016
succyblinks:

Suicide is doesnt help solve problems... Take note
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by succyblinks(f): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2016
Cutehector:
grin great.. at least i'm happy u all smiling there.. wink

Btw, u are far too important Dan him.. cool

Bro that's fallacy, I'm not doing anything because of anybody, I'm doing it because I want to
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by succyblinks(f): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2016
Smallville10:
Suicide is doesnt help solve problems... Take note

Really? Ok noted
Re: Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2016
succyblinks:

Bro that's fallacy, I'm not doing anything because of anybody, I'm doing it because I want to
alright.. nice one.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.