Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Union Bank Increased Salary Of Her Support (contract) Staff - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Union Bank Increased Salary Of Her Support (contract) Staff (5048 Views)

Naira May Drop On Profit-taking, Increased Demand / Union Bank Art Challenge: Interpretation Of Union Bank Stallion / Chicken Consumers Flay Increased Processing Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Increased Salary Of Her Support (contract) Staff by TGM2015: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Union bank through an internal communication has announced the increase in the remuneration of her Support staff effective from October 1st, 2016 as an Independence gift and in recognition of their contributions to the Bank's baseline.

In the period where banks are slashing their staff salaries and downsizing, the simpler and smarter bank is increasing salaries of her Support/contract staff and heavily investing in training and developing of her workforce across board. This have won them many awards in recent time, for example the retail and Industrial Training Fund awards.

The bank is now becoming more reliable and stronger by their simpler and smarter banking services symbolized by flying Stallion.
Re: Union Bank Increased Salary Of Her Support (contract) Staff by fxdee(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2016
really..that s good
Re: Union Bank Increased Salary Of Her Support (contract) Staff by DAramis: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
TGM2015:
Union bank through an internal communication has announced the increase in the remuneration of her Support staff effective from October 1st, 2016 as an Independence gift and in recognition of their contributions to the Bank's baseline.

In the period where banks are slashing their staff salaries and downsizing, the simpler and smarter bank is increasing salaries of her Support/contract staff and heavily investing in training and developing of her workforce across board. This have won them many awards in recent time, for example the retail and Industrial Training Fund awards.

The bank is now becoming more reliable and stronger by their simpler and smarter banking services symbolized by flying Stallion.
Boss,

I sent you a PM.

Please, check your mail.
Re: Union Bank Increased Salary Of Her Support (contract) Staff by DAramis: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
TGM2015:

Please, I would like to make enquiries as regards how to apply in the bank and the salary of the contract staff currently (If you finds it convenient to say here)?

This are the reason why I sent you a Pm.
Re: Union Bank Increased Salary Of Her Support (contract) Staff by TGM2015: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2017
DAramis:

Please, I would like to make enquiries as regards how to apply in the bank and the salary of the contract staff currently (If you finds it convenient to say here)?

This are the reason why I sent you a Pm.
Application for contract positions are done through outsourcing companies and the business support (contract) staff are being paid by their respective outsourcing firms. The most available positions are Universal Teller, Marketing positions (Direct Sales Agents, Sales & Service Associates, Sales and Service Excutives, etc), etc. I am not sure sure of the pay, but it ranges from 40k to 120k depending on your grade.
The good aspect of it is that all business support staff have high opportunities to be converted to core (full) staff within few years of working most especially those in marketing position.

You may need to apply or get in contact with the outsourced companies. Unfortunately I am not that sure of the names for now but will try to get their names (outsourced companies) and post it later. Thank you.
Re: Union Bank Increased Salary Of Her Support (contract) Staff by DAramis: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
TGM2015:

Application for contract positions are done through outsourcing companies and the business support (contract) staff are being paid by their respective outsourcing firms. The most available positions are Universal Teller, Marketing positions (Direct Sales Agents, Sales & Service Associates, Sales and Service Excutives, etc), etc. I am not sure sure of the pay, but it ranges from 40k to 120k depending on your grade.
The good aspect of it is that all business support staff have high opportunities to be converted to core (full) staff within few years of working most especially those in marketing position.

You may need to apply or get in contact with the outsourced companies. Unfortunately I am not that sure of the names for now but will try to get their names (outsourced companies) and post it later. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind reply.

When you mean grade, you are talking about the number of years the person has put into it right? While someone starting will be earning 40k right?

Also, could you be kind enough to list the functions of sales and service executives, sales and service associates (I know of the ones).

I would like you to take your time and at your own leasure Time to get back to me with the replies to my questions above. I am also expecting your reply for the outsourcing companies which you promised to get.

I have searched on union Bank site for the various roles but no headway. I wouldn't mind if you will give me links to read up on the various roles functions you mentioned and others if there is any.

Thanks once more.
Re: Union Bank Increased Salary Of Her Support (contract) Staff by TGM2015: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
DAramis:

Thank you for your kind reply.

When you mean grade, you are talking about the number of years the person has put into it right? While someone starting will be earning 40k right?

Also, could you be kind enough to list the functions of sales and service executives, sales and service associates (I know of the ones).

I would like you to take your time and at your own leasure Time to get back to me with the replies to my questions above. I am also expecting your reply for the outsourcing companies which you promised to get.

I have searched on union Bank site for the various roles but no headway. I wouldn't mind if you will give me links to read up on the various roles functions you mentioned and others if there is any.

Thanks once more.
The support staff have seniority level just like the core/full staff. For example the Tellers have the grade level as Service Trainee, Service Superintendent (SS), Asst SS, and Deputy SS. This means that the higher your level the higher your pay, just like the core staff, you can get employed to any level depending on your experience and qualification.

On the marketing positions, I don't have much information of their job roles but I can gather that the SSAs and SSEs are marketing facing staff just like the DSAs only that they earn different pay with different targets.

The outsorucing forms are Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited, Integrated Corporate Services Limited, Workforce Group, Ndackson & Company Limited and others.
Re: Union Bank Increased Salary Of Her Support (contract) Staff by DAramis: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
TGM2015:

The support staff have seniority level just like the core/full staff. For example the Tellers have the grade level as Service Trainee, Service Superintendent (SS), Asst SS, and Deputy SS. This means that the higher your level the higher your pay, just like the core staff, you can get employed to any level depending on your experience and qualification.

On the marketing positions, I don't have much information of their job roles but I can gather that the SSAs and SSEs are marketing facing staff just like the DSAs only that they earn different pay with different targets.

The outsorucing forms are Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited, Integrated Corporate Services Limited, Workforce Group, Ndackson & Company Limited and others.
Thanks.
You have done justice to my questions. If there is any other thing, I would get back to you.
Re: Union Bank Increased Salary Of Her Support (contract) Staff by ekeneluvsu(m): 4:15am On Mar 10, 2018
TGM2015:

Please can you help with the salary they pay Phillips Outsourcing staff for Telesales role. A B.sc holder?
Re: Union Bank Increased Salary Of Her Support (contract) Staff by psylliumhusk1: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
[

(1) (Reply)

HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) / Help! I Receive Someone Else's Bank Alerts / Meet The Billionaire Who Is Building The Second Largest Refinery In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.