Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,361 members, 7,868,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

All About Bible And Quran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All About Bible And Quran (323 Views)

The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) / Checkout What The Bible And Quran Says About Killing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About Bible And Quran by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
I stand my ground on the solid word of CHRIST AND HIS POWER....

ESAU' AND JACOB ARE BROTHERS, God of ISAAC, will called esaus (edomite) generation to himself TRUE MUSLIMS WE ARE BROTHERS,

PROPHET MOHAMMED WAS CALLED BY GOD, HE WRESTLE BETWEEN THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH AND THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD( SATAN) YET QURAN STANDS AND IT HAS PASSED TEST OF TIME..

BIBLE ITS SELF IS THE BOOK OF LIFE THAT CONTAINED THE KNOWLEDGE OF TRUTH AND LIES(SATAN), that's why Holy spirit is involved in the race....

lol, Muslims you can say your own, self righteous Christian forgetting the work of GRACE, you can say your own...I won't reply anybody.
Re: All About Bible And Quran by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
you are not OK mentally
Re: All About Bible And Quran by trapQ: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Are you sure you're okay?

(1) (Reply)

Rebuilding Naija: Insights From Nehemiah / What Is God Service? / No Other Name Like Jesus Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.