Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

The Five Start Up Gifts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Five Start Up Gifts (284 Views)

Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Five Start Up Gifts by EPyano(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
A normal child is born with a head, two legs and two hands.
Amazingly, it is the same for the spiritual life.
We are born with five basic things: without knowing you have all five; you may not know how to use them or may look outside for them(as many still do).

They are(not in a particular order):

1. Eternal life
"And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God." (1 John 5:11-13 NKJV).

2. The gift of righteousness:

"For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ." (Romans 5:17 NKJV).

3. The measure of faith:

"For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith." (Romans 12:3 NKJV).

4. Grace:

"I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus," (1 Corinthians 1:4).

5. The Holy Spirit:

"Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." (Acts 2:38).

Everyone in Christ has all five; we will have an in-depth study of each point; showing when we received them, what they are about and how to use them(by the grace of God).

God Bless You!

www.apocalypse.pun.bz/the-five-start-up-gifts.xhtml

(1) (Reply)

Iraqi Archbishop: ‘in The Midst Of All This Violence, Jesus Is Needed’ / How To Follow Salatu Janaaza (burial Prayer) As A Member Of The Congregation... / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(wed. 19/10/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.