Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions (43096 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Amagite3(f): 8:19am On May 17, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Controversial OAP and leader of the Free The Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze is being slammed on Instagram fro receiving gifts from his online church members after he preached against it.

This is coming after he received an iPhone X from a member, and also got a Laptop from Reekado Banks after he reacted.

See more reactions here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/reactions-as-daddy-freeze-starts-receiving-gifts-from-his-online-church-members.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Amagite3(f): 8:22am On May 17, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by goldbim(f): 8:28am On May 17, 2018
Naso e dey start..it was a gift not a seed cheesy..we dey here..

91 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Shedrack777: 8:29am On May 17, 2018
a gift is different from tithe. a gift is something you give willingly without no specific amount or level. while a tithe is a must offering you give from 10% of your gain (this one is a must o)
Modified: some people think that i'm either supporting freeze or the pastors! well, i'm supporting neither of them. one more thing, to those saying freeze criticize the gifts given to pastors, i think that's not true. because even the tithes he condemns, he only condemns the tithes payed to rich pastors/churches. not poor pastors/churches. check and read his tweet with understanding very well

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Dewze(m): 8:59am On May 17, 2018
He is still on the move. He will get there some day. Everyone has an agenda, be it good or bad. His will become apparent with time, unfortunately not to everybody.

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by SalamRushdie: 8:59am On May 17, 2018
I pity the fools following that con man called freeze

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by whitebeard(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2018
Lobatan..

Can u imagine

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Zither(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2018
Where are the dishonourable members of the FreeTheSheepleMovement? grin Your church is growing fast on seed offering. Lolz. Daddy Freeze, make you go price private jet or ask Davido how much he buy im own because soon you will be a private jet owner. kikikiki grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by koolaid87: 11:00am On May 17, 2018
How about they chill and let the Lord judge him?

Ain't that what they said about their gods in suit

If Freeze is a con man, then all dem Daddy GOs are thieves n fraudsters.

Don't quote me as I'm having menstrual pain

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by temitopepeter: 11:00am On May 17, 2018
hi
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by hepzibahpraise(f): 11:00am On May 17, 2018
Good for him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by NwaAmaikpe: 11:00am On May 17, 2018
shocked

I stand with Freeze.
I'm now open to gifts too,

I need new books.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Metuh: 11:00am On May 17, 2018
To make it in this country no hard at all, just pick a struggle and gather enough gullible followers. Boom!
I know this guy is one hell of a scammer.

He hardly practice what he preaches

From IPhone X to Private jet.

O seti go!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:01am On May 17, 2018
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by datola: 11:01am On May 17, 2018
He did not even state or agree the gifts are for charity.

Daddy Freeze too wants a share of the sheeple gullibility.

Someone once said, if the devil opens a church in Nigeria so many will attend.

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by tolexy007(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2018
For the benefit of those lazy youth who couldn't make out what the IG was saying..... The police PRO at HQ have transcribed it....
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that the transmission cooperation to transmission, I mean transmission to have effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the recommendation, recommended formation effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the transmission of…and transmission and transmission for the effective in the police command..."
“All effective the transmission, other transmission, I can state without contradiction that I have commissioned what?”
“Over transmission of, over transmission of, over all kidnapping, armed robbery and other heinous crimes, I mean, ehm, commission transmission, recommendation transmission etc

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Koolking(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2018
Freeze never preached against gift. He is against tithing and coercion of church members to give pastors their hard earned income

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by mokt(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2018
Scammers everywhere in Nigeria, na only helpless Yahoo boys dem dey arrest for deceiving people to get money from them.

There is truly no Justice in this world.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by oshe11: 11:04am On May 17, 2018
This was his plan all along and the gullible FOOLS will call others SHEEPLES

He said his Ministry is online so he needed Phones, Laptops, etc

Meaning if it was offline he'd have needed carz, jets, etc

Wouldn't be surprised when he'd ask for TRANSFORMER AND PLANT with yearly diesel budget in other to ensure 24/7 power supply

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by seguno2: 11:04am On May 17, 2018
Shedrack777:
a gift is different from tithe. a gift is something you give willingly without no specific amount or level. while a tithe is a must offering you give from 10% of your gain (this one is a must o)

Thanks for explaining to the sheeple. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by loadedvibes: 11:04am On May 17, 2018
Freeze is a scammer and a con artist.. I pity people who are clapping for him

26 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by superior1: 11:04am On May 17, 2018
Daddy FREEZE belle no dey FROZEN oo

Una no go pay for him ministry to continue

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:04am On May 17, 2018
IF GOD WAN CATCH SOMONE. E NO TAKE LONG AT ALL. NA SOMTIN SOMTIN GO HAPPEN WEY GO LEAD TO SOMETHING. GOD DON DEY CATCH AM SMALL SMALL

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by BossLaifay(f): 11:04am On May 17, 2018
Shedrack777:
What pastors get as gifts is triple what they get from tithes and offerings in case u don't know.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Metuh: 11:05am On May 17, 2018
seguno2:

Thanks for explaining to the sheeple. cheesy
Hello Freeze Sheeple

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:06am On May 17, 2018
From laptop to yahoo. The more you try to understand religion based on logic, the more confused you are.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by hypnotic(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2018
6 and half a dozen; na this guy case

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by lagdmark(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2018
Jealousy go kill some people, so freeze dey eye those pastors since now he use backdoor to become a pastor yeye scammer.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him / Father Uche Ukor Slumps, Dies During Football Game In Delta State / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.