Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,898 members, 7,866,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

MMM Debunks Rumoured Crash Of Its Scheme In Zimbabwe And South Africa - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Debunks Rumoured Crash Of Its Scheme In Zimbabwe And South Africa (707 Views)

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Debunks Rumoured Crash Of Its Scheme In Zimbabwe And South Africa by iDreamzMedia: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
This press release was sent in earlier today by an official / agent of the MMM scheme.
As a counter claim to the supposed rumoured crash of the scheme in Zimbabwe and South Africa.
Please read the full text below

There have been uncertainty and confusion since the news of the widely spread crash of MMM Zimbabwe and South Africa hit the internet. There have also been panic withdrawals from the scheme by participants and potential signees, hence the need for this press release and detailed explanation to counter the supposed propaganda by individuals and/or institutions believed to have initiated and fueled the rumour.

This is by no means a way to cajole or compel anyone to join or remain in the scheme, but it is to set the records straight. Hence publishing this statement on credible platforms such as this.

Read The Full Statement Below

As an authority in the MMM scheme, i will do My best to explain what really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in the minds of misinformed MMM participants.

*MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration.

*Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal.

*What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don’t need no market penetration to attract participants. Their mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria.

*Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria

*Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African MMM community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in MAVRO growth.

Some other points to note is: The writer or sponsors of that propaganda, has absolutely no knowledge of how MMM works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth.

*Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10,000, instead of getting 20,000 reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, you get 12,000 which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2,000. In Nigeria we get 3,000 reward for 10,000 pledge.*

So now did anyone lose their money? Absolutely NOT.
Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.
The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let’s keep it going. MMM nigeria is real and working

So, Mavrodians, if anyone tells u MMM has collapsed in South Africa and Zimbabwe don’t argue with them, Just give them these links to see if MMM is alive or not.

SOUTH AFRICA :  http://rsa-mmm.co/testimonials

ZIMBABWE: http://ea-/testimonials

NIGERIA:  http:///testimonials

Sent via : Dabelson@Yahoo.com

http://idreamzmedia.com/mmm-debunks-rumoured-crash-in-zimbabwe-calls-it-a-failed-propaganda/
Re: MMM Debunks Rumoured Crash Of Its Scheme In Zimbabwe And South Africa by divinelove(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2016
This should make FP if nairaland mods are not against MMM undecided undecided undecided
Re: MMM Debunks Rumoured Crash Of Its Scheme In Zimbabwe And South Africa by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2016
Anybody who listens to anti-mmm preachers and makes judgement based on thatn is not fit to be called an adult. MMM is not by force but by choice and also not joining mmm is by choice. After all guys who play bets and lost have severally been warned in the past but would that stop them from not trying their luck, perhaps it might be their lucky day. Would you tell a man that has not been paid salaries for months and have mouth to feed not take hard decisions even if such decision are termed scam. When you have been pushed to the wall and you have no where to go thats when you will know that life is hard. Most people shouting mmm is scam still collect money from their parents or are in good employemts and dont know what is to be in lack means. We all have choices, some chose to do runs, some chose yahoo yahoo, some chose forex, some chose stocks, some chose real estate, some chose informal trading, some chose haulage, some chose real estate while some chose mmm. It would not be fair on mavorians to pick them out and wish for their downfall, after all they are only less than a million out of 180 million nigerians . So what is the problem here, did they steal your money or did they sleep with your wife. We have several issues in our country that needs attention and someone will leave that and concern himself on how his neighbour is trying to survive. Is it not foolishness. Am not supporting mmm neither am I against it but we should allow mavorians to be aferall they have the rights to donate to each other as enshrined in our constitution

1 Like

Re: MMM Debunks Rumoured Crash Of Its Scheme In Zimbabwe And South Africa by gafar: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: MMM Debunks Rumoured Crash Of Its Scheme In Zimbabwe And South Africa by afanide: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Banks just hate this scheme out of Jealousy.....
Am not a participant ot this Though...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Participating In MMM Scheme Vulnerable To Losing His/her Investment / For Sale (Pic): Functional Oil Tank Farm (depot) In Lagos / The Best Investment Platform I Ever See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.