Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigeria Independence @ 56 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Independence @ 56 (313 Views)

UI Admits 3,783 Out Of 56,172 Applicants For 2017/2018 / See What Princess Diana Would Have Looked Like Today At Age 56 / 200 Questions And Answers From The Book Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Independence @ 56 by HonSTONE(m): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nigeria @ 56 As our great country Nigeria celebrate her Independence, let's not feel bad or discourage because of the situation of things, rather we should look at the bright side and be happy. We should rejoice even as we celebrate. A lot of persons will ask, 'what has the country done for me?' But can I ask you what you have done for the country. Don't focus on what to get, focus on what to give. Let's join hands together to make Nigeria a better place. Let's continue in the spirit of Aluta and get to the promise land. I believe that one day this country will get there. We should learn from the mistakes of our leaders and build a better Nigeria. Happy Independence @ 56 God bless Nigeria #OneCountry #onePeople #OneLove [Your SUCCESS in life is directly proportional to your HARD WORK] #STONE (ALWAYS READY TO SERVE) @ImonitieEmpire

(1) (Reply)

Business Expansion Loans For Existing Msmes At Affordable Interest Rate / Education In Times Of Recession. / I Need Nairalander Help On This Course O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.